Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^^^ kim: hehe yes thanks to the discussions we had,i did have a great dream..i presume u had great dreams too  ;)) and thanks for the updates dearie!! even i would love to hear what CC said...and tony-shk din talk much is it? ah now tats news to me...nevertheless their chemistry seems amazing thou!! and i cant beleive tony is 50...he looks as young and handsome as ever!! 

khxy: wow thanks for the info...!!

im really glad our SHK got a chance to work with WKW...i know hes an extreme perfectionist and takes eon years to complete a single movie, but still as ZZ said all this wait is really worth it...  :-bd

here is a lovely TWTWB fanart from baidu

7ffec3cec3fdfc03dd06117ad43f8794a5c226fc

Some say that CC screen time is lesser than Hye Kyo.Wkw also revealed that he edited 4 hours screen time from the original.
edit:well, a member at baidu said Hye Kyo's voice is dubbed and her screen time is only with Tony.

^^ thanks khxy...WKW edited 4 hours screentime?  woah a lot of editing going on there... /:)

from baidu    :P

44dcb48f8c5494eefa0deedb2df5e0fe98257ec3 

TGM gif from baidu...im loving Tony's lopsided smile here...very sexy..and our girl looks sooo pretty,especially wen the candle light falls on her face  :\">

0419b051f81986189cd376464aed2e738ad4e65b

TGM presscon from baidu...i can see the whole cast there..our SHK is the only one missing i guess  :(

982cb9389b504fc2f4752bc7e5dde71191ef6dc8

EDIT: @utkim: yup its a cutie..i like how everyone is slanting their head like that...  ;;) and whaaaaa? it was not wid JIS? hehe after all the excitement... i really wish she has a kiss scene wid JIS too and yeah lucky guy indeed...    :P  

khxy: thanks again for the info..her voice was not dubbed? ahh i really wanted to hear SHK speakin chinese  :(

^The 1st one is so cute, ria !

khxy, i also read that CC had lesser scene than Kyo..how come :-O  ?

btw, just read at hbshk baidu, Kyo's 1st kiss scene was with her fiancee, not with JIS though 6a65c58343039b6076108c37d9959bbed2d1a346  .....kekeke, lucky guy ...where was JIS ?

Chinese media
23918_zps305b69c1.jpg

edit: TWTWB's promotion clip by baidu fans
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDk4MDg4MDM2.html

Wong Kar Wai returns with 'The Grandmasters'

by AGENCE-FRANCE PRESSE

Posted on 01/06/2013 6:23 PM | Updated 01/06/2013 6:50 PM

thegrandmasters-wongkarwai-20130106-stor

BEIJING, China - Hong Kong director Wong Kar Wai's long-awaited martial arts film "The Grandmasters" was shown in public for the first time in Beijing on Sunday, after more than six years in production.

The film spans several decades of Chinese history to tell the story of legendary martial artist Yip Man, who went on to train Bruce Lee, and features lengthy battles between rival kung fu masters.

Wong is best known for his 2000 slow-burn drama "In the Mood for Love".

His new film, packed with Chinese stars including Hong Kong actor Tony Leung and Beijing-born starlet Zhang Ziyi, appears well placed to capture the local audience.

In his first press appearance to promote the film, Wong was also confident that "The Grandmaster", which runs for over two hours in its current edit and is steeped in traditional martial arts culture, would be well received abroad.

"There is no such thing as a Western or Eastern audience... the elements of cinema are the same worldwide, although their expression is different," said Wong, wearing his trademark dark glasses.

The film, set to hit Chinese cinemas on Tuesday, follows its lead character through some of China's most tumultuous recent history including the Japanese invasion in the 1930s.

It has been delayed several times, amid rumours of extensive reshooting and injured actors, but Wong shrugged off claims that the filming had taken too long.

"It felt like three years of university... we didn't want filming to end," he said.

Wong made his international breakthrough in 1994 with "Chungking Express" and was the first Chinese director to sit on the jury at Cannes.

In February he will lead the jury of the Berlin film festival, which traditionally highlights Asian cinema. - Rappler.com

source:rappler.com

@utkim, sometimes i very admire you and putriN for your views or thoughts of everything are involve in SHK, and i think, you deserve to be true fans of her, love her becos of herself, happy or sad as if you were her. Not ship her with anyone. Now i think, if jis weren't handsome, would i want him have a kiss scene with shk? And the thing that i care about is the work of shk or the feeling i want to have ( the feeling when a beautiful girl loves a handsome man)? sometime i feel my love with shk need to be more sincere :(

Thank you for being here ang helping us to have a place to share our love with SHK, and thank everyone be here too :)

^ freshspring, you blush us away with your comment :\"> .we all love her in our own way dear, believe me, i do have my own bias and there is no answer how we should be. 1000xthanks to you too :x.

ria, we got excited for nothing huh, but don't worry dear, we will for sure get what we wish for hehe.

Kyo send a message to tgm's team, she said she is busy with TWTWB's filming and therefore couldn't attend the premiere and she said sorry for that . Kyo said for her in these 3 years , it was a happy time, she was able to learn a lot and got valuable experience. She had been a fan of the director , though her role is small, but it was an honor to participate in the movie.

Sorry for my bad translation..i'm sure khxy would be able to make a much better trans.

f8c0d5628535e5dd23e49e1c76c6a7efcf1b622f
【on.cc 东方互动 专讯】

有份演出《一代宗师》的韩国女星宋慧乔,因近日正忙於在韩国与赵寅成拍摄韩剧《那年冬天,风在吹》,因而缺席首映礼,但乔妹亦非常有心,拍了一条短片越洋祝贺,短片中乔妹薄施脂粉,但依然十分省镜,她表示无法参加首映礼,感到很抱歉,又自爆是王导演的粉丝:「和王家卫导演拍《一》片用了三年时间,对我来说是非常幸福的一段时光,与优秀的演员们一起合作,学到很多东西,得到了宝贵经验,我一直以来是导演的影迷,虽然我的角色这次不是很主要,但可以参与导演的电影,对我来说已经是荣幸。」

@ Baidu

Hello everyone, I am new here, but I knew the talented and beautiful Song Hye Kyo back in 2002 when I first watched Autumn in My Heart, and I have liked her ever since. Her acting in this drama is superb, although I like and dislike this drama because the ending is terribly sad, and she did not end up with the actor I wanted her to end up with. There are people commenting on how her lips are not nice looking, but I think they are so wrong. Her lips are uniquely nice looking, they are one of her body's best assets! And you could not find any other Korean actress with that lips of her :). Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread so I could know how SHK is doing. Can anyone help me find more of this kind of pictures? (the picture of her with the blue hat and coat) Please, thank you. http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/09/13/song-hye-kyos-new-tear-cf/

^hihello zoey....... warm welcome to SHK thread...... those antis are plainly jealous and insecure that she has such a luscious and plump lips  :P

on her with blue hat and coat, i don't think we have many on that.... it seems that i've only seen the one at the link you posted. but we try to look out for you. thanks for visiting us and hope to see you more often :)

kim: hehe hopefully dear..and thanks for the pic and trans..aw,we surely missed our girl in the presscon..but glad to see her videomessage..  :x 

zoey: hii,welcome to this wonderful thread...and you knew song hye kyo back in 2002? woah tats awesome,i wish i had known about her much earlier too..and i agree with u,even i beg to differ with those who say song hye kyo's lips arent nice..i think tats really one of her biggest assets..not many have full,luscious lips like hers..very rare to see it in any woman,let alone korean actresses..like putriN said may be they are just jealous.. and reg the pic,il try tio find if there are more pics of tat kind..looking forward to seeing more of ur posts..  :) 

putriN:thanks for the video link..i always like how she says"hello,im song hye kyo"..so sweet...and JIS was there too? lol and we both think alike..it reminds me too of the autumn tale kiss and how SSH teased WB..poor him..guess SHK's fiance in TWTWB was blushing too... ;)

may be JIS was laughing and teasing like this  :P

vlcsnap-2013-01-07-12h06m07s45_zps53e262vlcsnap-2013-01-07-12h08m03s183_zpsd7add

khxy: thanks a lot for the update!! wooow,tats splendid news!! il be tuned in from 8 awaiting the TWTWB interview special...    <:-P

tweet by ms.park..

from TGM event?

20tsnx_zps5c3e6011.jpg

^SC of family photo only........  no wash feet     :P

tgm130107a.jpg

baidu 

jasan, one of the staff tweeted on this.... it's a bts  not part of the drama dear..... knowing jis, he's such a joker   :D

ria, thanks...... good old days huh...... bring back those memories :\">

edit : kim, isn't her son looks like someone when young ? :))

I will be able to watch it @utkim,lucky me:) will you?
Thanks for the pics,i think her sons are proud to have such a beautiful and elegant mom.
btw,the interview for twtwb will be aired 8.55 pm Beijing time.It will include some bts too.
Baidu says that press conference will be on 31st january
In another news,Jang Dong Gun, Hye Kyo,snsd Jessica&Tiffany and Boa are suing a cosmetic surgery clinic for posting their photos in their clinic website without permissions.
yes @utkim,they say she spoke mandarin well enough.Not sure why they dubbed it:(One review says that Wkw potrays Hye Kyo as a dream wife of all men:))No worries Kim,i'm sure you will be able to watch it sooner or later:)
source:baidu

^khxy, i wish i can watch the movie, unfortunately, i can't. hopefully I can  when  it comes to Europe. btw, i read that Kyo was spoken Chinese...i wish i can hear her talking..and they said she speak really good chinese?

Character descriptions for Kyo in TGM:
Zhang Yong Cheng- The beauty of Chinese
A traditional,elegant and virtuous woman.She will wait for her husband till he comes home(in chinese they write it as whenever husband is not yet home,the house lights won't go off).Wkw took her "lighting a lamp" scene as the opening scene in the movie because it symbolises kungfu's spirit and heritage (as long as one is still breathing,light up a lamp/candle).Song Hye Kyo close up in the movie,sometimes in silk cheongsam,sometimes gazing at the lamp are timeless and beautiful.The love between Ip Man and her can be describe as match made in heaven.Ip Man said in the movie "before i am forty,i am like spring"enough to make others envy.His wife is his constant companion,eventhough his wife never question  him regarding martial arts matters,but she is always humble with dignity even when they are in difficulties and poor.Staying by her husband and family side always,WKW praise her as "the beauty of Chinese".
Tony Leung praised Kyo in an interview saying that she's so elegant and a good wife too.Eventhough they have language barrier but he can see her tenderness from her eyes,understand her and experience husband and wife unspoken love towards each other.Hye Kyo's graceful demeanour made him smitten too.
source:baidu