Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Who's the guy in the picture with Hyekyo?

whose that guy in the photo W/ hyekyo?

kindly answer :)

It's Leslie Cheung, he is a famous Chinese actor , unfortunately he died for few years back. Sorry for not writing his name.

Guest jesse12

It's Leslie Cheung, he is a famous Chinese actor , unfortunately he died for few years back. Sorry for not writing his name.

Wow, it really was him! I thought my eyes were deceiving me. That must be  a very old photo, the latest possible would be 2003, right? SHK looked very poised and matured even at that young age. Were they planning a project together, do you know?

Wow, it really was him! I thought my eyes were deceiving me. That must be a very old photo, the latest possible would be 2003, right? SHK looked very poised and matured even at that young age. Were they planning a project together, do you know?

hihi jesse12, welcome to Kyo's thread :D . I think the pics were taken in 2002 . I don't think Kyo and Leslie had any plan for a project together at that time. She was in HK for Golden Disc Awards and met him there. He is such a wonderful actor, I would love to see Kyo and him in a project together, but sadly, no chance for that.

Guest jesse12

hihi jesse12, welcome to Kyo's thread  :D . I think the pics were taken in 2002 . I don't think Kyo and Leslie had any plan for a project together at that time. She was in HK for Golden Disc Awards  and met him there. He is such a wonderful actor, I would love to see Kyo and him in a project together, but sadly, no chance for that.

Thanks a lot for the info and the welcome, utkim :D. Oh I've been reading along, enjoying all the updates and pictures, thanks to everyone  :wub:. Leslie Cheung really was a great actor, loved him especially in Farewell My Concubine. There's a third degree of separation between him and Song Hye Kyo, though, right, since SHK is in The Grandmasters with Tony Leung, and Tony Leung was in Happy Together with Leslie Cheung :) . Not much, but I just like that kind of accidental connections and such.

^Leslie Cheung is a great actor... she looks happy to have a chance to meet him :)

Hyekyo was enjoying sushi dinner now with Ms. Park and friends...according to her assistant. :rolleyes:

thanks wloi... hope she enjoys the dinner with friends :)

i'm not sure whether this pic is related, looks like it with the setting... it was posted at baidu...

she looks good, it would be better if she smiles :P ... she do loves that watch, oh and the beads bracelet too :rolleyes:

shk110813a.jpg

With Today & Camellia schedule to be released in Oct & Nov respectively...

Kyo, pls enjoy the remaining 2 mths rest to the fullest !

Looking forward to see you girl :wub:

^Thanks msriz and putriN for pics and wloi for info :wub:, so good to see her again...and twitter, i guess it's hard for us to get Kyo on twitter..just like someone ;)

Thanks Utkim for the info...I thought there's some scandal fanned by Korean media...I'm glad there isn't any..

scandal? haha, even there isn't any scandal, the media still can make up it to a scandal :lol: ..bianeh nozaroc, it wasn't the meaning to confuse you.

Thanks a lot for the info and the welcome, utkim :D. Oh I've been reading along, enjoying all the updates and pictures, thanks to everyone  :wub:. Leslie Cheung really was a great actor, loved him especially in Farewell My Concubine. There's a third degree of separation between him and Song Hye Kyo, though, right, since SHK is in The Grandmasters with Tony Leung, and Tony Leung was in Happy Together with Leslie Cheung :) . Not much, but I just like that kind of accidental connections and such.

hehe, I like your thinking..that kind of accidental connections blush.gif . Talking about Leslie, Chinese ghost story was the 1st movie I watched of him, and i thot at that time how could he be so handsome :wub: ..and happy together is 1 of my fav movie, he wasn't a hero in there, but i like the story, the complicated gay partnership...Personally, I pity ppl in that situation..a lot,... and I thot Kyo was lucky to have a chance to meet Leslie :) .

Glad you enjoy the thread, it had been pretty quiet lately, but we are always here to share blush.gif

More BBK CF

shk294.jpg

^if you must know, we always looking forward to your post... thanks chief for being here often bow.gif

hope these are not reposted, from her Hazeline CF in 2008... missed seeing her in long black hair :rolleyes:

hs1.jpg

hs2.jpg

baidu

oh October, pls comes fast ! blush.gif

^ you love to tease me huh :P

Yesterday i started to rewatch FH, it had been a while last time i watched it and it's so good to see her cute adorable face again...miss her much.

23ecf01f760bb0dae0fe0b3.gif

This scene was when ppl talked behind her that LJE's wife being short and she was looking at the mirror and talking to herself that her legs weren't short, they were actually long :lol:

9f36349b0fc2c79ac8eaf44.jpg

The three bears song :D

45d1572ccffc34c38a13993.jpg

Funny scene

4fded1008ca22c56728b652.jpg

0419b051d80fb87a367abe1.jpg

1e753912c1785a0bf819b8a.jpg

hi all,,

I really miss SHK and hope Camellia and Today will soon be released :wub:

Utkim,thaks for the pict

I really like her style in full house

she is too pretty :wub:

^ Thanks SHK_smarti for the link :D . WOW, we have resolved 1 Q, there are kisses , just that we haven't seen the kiss of KDW and ahjumma :lol: . It seems so many sweet scenes between Kyo and KDW blush.gif

hihi to wsc, glad you like the pics.

make some sc, will make some more when i have times

1-23.jpg

2-17.jpg

more SCs

8-3.jpg

4-11.jpg

5-10.jpg

7-4.jpg

6-6.jpg

edit: I finally get to hear the voice....i prefer to hear her real voice than dubbed though . nevermind, I'm happy enough to see a new trailer.

shk_smarti, yeah, we are, I like WB and I love HB a lot too , sort of multiplayer hehe. It had been awhile, I miss you too. Hope can see you more often.

Guest shk_smarti

UTKIM..... Hi We are wonbin-hyekyo shipper right? It's been awhile since i posted. I miss you!!!!!!

I tried to upload SC of camelia but i am not allowed to use image extension on this board. Too bad..

Just go to this web page... Its cute A KISS SCENE FROM CAMELIA

Dongwang Hyeko

UTKIM.....My lips are sealed :vicx: I just love wonbin and hyekyo he he he