Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Annsit

*quoted image*

The autograph that the girl got at the airport.

Thanks Wloi for the info...

Wow!! This girl is soooo lucky.... wat is the chances to meet KYO & get her signature....0.001%...I'm green wif ENVY tongue2.gif

I believe she is KYO....the white HERMES over her shoulder confirmed it's her!!! ...... :D

So there is no CC and Hye Kyo? =o

Such a pity..

However, Zhang Hanyu is an incredible actor. But it's weird to see him with Hye Kyo as a couple.. (I'm assuming that he will be replacing CC).

--

Oh BTW, there is a drama version of 1949. Apparently, they bought the script and it's already done with filming.. should be released soon. It's called "Returning Home". Vic Zhou is playing the Taiweanese doctor role and he falls in love with a girl from Shanghai. Yep, sounds like the story they told us 3 years ago..

I remember it was talked about the drama version at that time. I'm looking forward to watch this drama.

Yeah, I also feel a bit weird if Zhang Hanyu is paring with Kyo, but who knows, maybe we 'll have a nice surprise ;) . But at the moment it seems only ZH is confirmed, we still don't know yet whether CC is out or not. Hopefully it won't take much times.

Thanks wloi for the pics and infos, good to see her travel again knowing how much she loves NY :D . Enjoy your trip, Kyo!

Those girls have replied the questions of Hyekyo's fans....

So to summarize:

Hyekyo was at JFK airport in the afternoon of 19Jun, US date/time

Both girls got autograph from Hyekyo.

They described Hyekyo as very very beautiful and thin. Good , fair skin. Both of them said Hyekyo is very nice to them.

One of the girls' pen has no ink when she asked for the autograph and Hyekyo's assistant tried to find a pen for Hyekyo and Hyekyo waited patiently. She signed the autograph carefully.

Hyekyo checked in at the first class of Air France to Paris.

There was only 1 assistant accompanying Hyekyo, from the photos, I think she is not Ms. Park.

The girl said that Hyekyo is so nice that when she approached her and told Hyekyo that she is her fans. Before she has finished telling her that she wanted an autograph, Hyekyo already get the notebook from her and started to sign with a smile. :wub:

^ oic, thanks. It means she is on the way home from NY and Paris is a transit ? cos it seems weird if she flied from Seoul to NY then to Paris? Or am I wrong :unsure: ?

From all the sightings of Hyekyo in these 3 days.

??? ---> NY ----> Paris ----> Seoul

An hour ago, she has just been spotted in Seoul and she was shopping according to the woman (a chinese tourist) who bumped into her.

As Air France has a flight that departs at 21:00 and arrives in Seoul at 14:50, it is really plausible that she is now back in Seoul. :sweatingbullets:

My friend went to a mall in Shanghai today and looks what she has got....these shops are all in the same mall. Therefore, no wonder Chinese people/tourist can recognise Hyekyo at first glance as 'Hyekyo' is everywhere in China. :wub:

11062123271f49a4c6a07239df.jpg

1106212327d4cce7d586aaad53.jpg

1106212327fe949922b619b33d.jpg

[news] hyun bin, song hea kyo, Unpaid pay in (현빈-송혜교, 출연료 일부 '미지급')

Uploaded by ystarchannel1 on Jun 22, 2011      

배우 송혜교와 현빈이 3년 전 출연한 KBS드라마 '그들이 사는 세상' 출연료 일부를 받지 못한 것으로 알려졌습니다.

한국 매니지먼트 협회가 22일 공개한 '외주 제작사의 영화, 드라마 출연료 미지급 내역'에 따르면 드라마 '그들이 사는 세상'의 제작사는 배우들의 출연료 4억 4000만원을 미지급한 상태인데요.

특히 송혜교는 회당 출연료 3500만원 선을 받아 미지급 액 중 가장 큰 비중을 차지하는 것으로 알려졌습니다.

이어 협회는 이날 보도자료를 내고 '출연료를 미지급한 제작사의 드라마와 영화에 배우들을 출연시키지 않겠다'고 밝히며 드라마 시장의 건전한 발전을 위하여 방송국과 영화 투자사 및 배급사들의 협조를 요청한다'고 당부했습니다.

According to Chinese twitter....the crew of the clothing brand that Hyekyo endorsed (the ROEM-like brand) will fly to Seoul on 29Jun and meet up with Hyekyo to shoot the autumn / winter season CF and catalog.

Guest Annsit

Hi All SHKers ....

Just wanna share a short write up on our dear SHK in a magazine which I discovered during a visit to a hair salon last weekend....(sorry, I cud not remember what magazines tat was).. but what I remember was , It really made my day!! wahhh ..miss her so much!!

IMG384.jpg

IMG387.jpg

Though it was a short 2 pages write up with old photos but when I come to SHK, even a single line message is sooo good to see!!!! :D

^hi dearie... yes, we can even hear the pin drop :P

Hello everyone, have not been here for awhile... thanks all for sharing the news and pics :D

Annsit, the last time we read article on her, it seems ages ago blush.gif

have that great feeling see her name and pics in a mag... thanks for posting :)

From all the sightings of Hyekyo in these 3 days.

??? ---> NY ----> Paris ----> Seoul

An hour ago, she has just been spotted in Seoul and she was shopping according to the woman (a chinese tourist) who bumped into her.

and... prior to the above she was seen in hongkong few weeks before ? doing shopping too..

she's really a shopping queen :lol:

oh, she has CF shooting today, the staff may tweet on it just like they did before... thanks wloi :)

hope Kyo has rest well ... miss her super lots it hurts tears.giftears.giftears.gif

shg14.jpg

^ yes, miss her a lot. Hope she has a good rest :) . Wonder what is her next project? She has always been quiet and now as being independent, I guess it's going to be more quiet from her. Well, i had been prepared this for a longest time and as long as she is happy, i'm fine .

Fanart from baidu

a0dc1f59340dba9d79cbe1cf.jpg

^hi dearie... yes, we can even hear the pin drop :P

Hello everyone, have not been here for awhile... thanks all for sharing the news and pics :D

Annsit, the last time we read article on her, it seems ages ago blush.gif

have that great feeling see her name and pics in a mag... thanks for posting :)

and... prior to the above she was seen in hongkong few weeks before ? doing shopping too..

she's really a shopping queen :lol:

oh, she has CF shooting today, the staff may tweet on it just like they did before... thanks wloi :)

hope Kyo has rest well ... miss her super lots it hurts tears.giftears.giftears.gif

*quoted image*

According to the Chinese tweets, photoshoot will start tomorrow....

yeah, I hope that those chinese staff will post some photos or at least tell us something about the photoshoot.

^oh yes, dear staffs there... we rely on you guys, we appreciate if you could tweet blush.gif

^ yes, miss her a lot. Hope she has a good rest :) . Wonder what is her next project? She has always been quiet and now as being independent, I guess it's going to be more quiet from her. Well, i had been prepared this for a longest time and as long as she is happy, i'm fine .

previously, with big agency like sidus, it's already difficult to know her schedules, moreover now. the more i think that we will only know her new project when we see her at the shooting site :P

i agree with you, kinda expected and prepared for it... but still... oh okay, if it makes her happier, will support whatever her decision is.

shk110630.jpg

credit as labelled

^ As being a fan, we can only wish her the best whatever she's doing and if it makes her happy, right?

It's almost July..aigoo..time flies and i'm getting busier , still I wanna being here as much as I can :P

kyo1.jpg

nate

The photographer of the My Fair Lady photoshoot has uploaded 2 photos from today photo shoot.

His comment is that...because Hyekyo is so pretty that he does not need to edit the photos. :rolleyes:

67e1e7bajw1dip5dsxbtpj.jpg

67e1e7bajw1dip1nrijzdj.jpg

The photoshoot has completed, the crew will leave Seoul tomorrow.

The photographer of the My Fair Lady photoshoot has uploaded 2 photos from today photo shoot.

His comment is that...because Hyekyo is so pretty that he does not need to edit the photos. :rolleyes:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

The photoshoot has completed, the crew will leave Seoul tomorrow.

thank you for always updating all the latest news and info's about hyekyo :) hyekyo is soooooooooo gorgeous as always :)