Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ Thanks wloi for the info, is it a confirmed news? I thot CC was a bit more handsome than this man :P . For 1 moment, my heart was saddening when reading your news at first :sweatingbullets: .

Wonder is it bcos of CC's new movie which is supposed to start shooting soon that CC is replacd by him? well, if the news is true, I guess anything can happen with our girl too . Hope Kyo isn't committed with any project and Dir JW is still wanting her.

John Woo announced that Mr. Zhang will be in this movie tonight, at an event held by ELLE China. You could see Mr. Woo in this pic.

5899e86ajw1di4l94q0vaj.jpg

Mr. Woo has not said anything about the other cast. However, if that Korean news is accurate, it seems that Hyekyo has not accepted Mr. Woo's movie as she is still looking at scripts now according to the reporter. :mellow:

Guest Gisella18

John Woo announced that Mr. Zhang will be in this movie tonight, at an event held by ELLE China.  You could see Mr. Woo in this pic.  

http://ww3.sinaimg.c...di4l94q0vaj.jpg

Mr. Woo has not said anything about the other cast.  However, if that Korean news is accurate, it seems that Hyekyo has not accepted Mr. Woo's movie as she is still looking at scripts now according to the reporter. :mellow:

I am so sad that 1949 is without CC and may be Kyo. tears.gif JW has made my dream shattered away. I really wanna see CC and Kyo but it never happen now. tears.gif

^i didn't know too that Kyo is closed to her way back... i started to recognise her with Kyo from changsa event...

eh, Kyo is wearing FH blouse... and i love to see her pics with other actresses :rolleyes:

I am so sad that 1949 is without CC and may be Kyo. tears.gif JW has made my dream shattered away. I really wanna see CC and Kyo but it never happen now. tears.gif

if i remember correctly... initial storyline, there'll be 3 couples in "1949"... so far only Zhang Huangyu is the confirmed cast... he can be Kyo's missing husband in replaced of Raymond Tam (the earlier cast) or one of the other couples... as long as no news confirmation on the remaining casts or JW has not mentioned that CC&Kyo won't be joining, there's still hope :D

........ unless the storyline has changed :(

Read from baidu"today" will be released in october*quoted image*

The post production of TODAY will only complete in July. The news said that Hyekyo will plan to attend press conference and the movie's seminars

^ I think the news was said the movie will be realeased on the 7th, Oct.

putriN, I think the earlier news was said there wouldn't be much change of the script. You might be right that there is still hope for CC dear. Seeing pic of the chinese translator does make me a bit clearer in mind lah. Not that it was cloudy for me before hehe.

^got it dearie ;)

oh not much change in the script huh... that's a good sign... :rolleyes:

but i feel that uncle shouldn't confidently said they will be in the movie if it's not confirmed yet -_-

anyway, if she's not, what to do huhu... hope she'll receive a better project soon :)

Oct ? No, another 4 drought months to get through... oh forgot, back to Moment SHK :wub:

but this article from newsen, http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201106141817001003

"Today" will be released in Sep, Oct or so ? :unsure:

if it's Oct 7, i hope it will be invited to screen at PIFF since the festival period is 6-14 Oct. if it does, she better don't escape the red carpet event for the nth time <_<

oh, we gonna miss her in PRM event again this year... she'll busy with "Today"...

ooops, i got carried away, think far ahead... sorry blush.gif

A news of Today :tears:

Song Hye Kyo’s new movie Today has delayed to be released this autumn

ec86a1ed989ceab590.jpg

Song Hye Kyo’s new movie Today is originally due to open in May with several planned official schedules including Song Hye Kyo.

It is said, however, that the production team asked for more time in the post-production stage, so the releasing date has been postponed until October.

Today is one of the much anticipated films in 2011 because it was directed by Lee Jeong Hyang, a proven female film director with her prior works Zoo Next To Art Gallery (1998) and The Way Home (2002).

The anticipation got higher when Song Hye Kyo was selected to play the leading female character. It is her first Korean film she decided to appear in four years since Hwang Jin Yi (2007). Today features life stories of Da Hye, a documentary producer losing her fianc, played by Song, and Ji Min, a girl who is a genius abandoned by her family.

Since she announced in March her break-up with Hyun Bin, Song has refrained from showing her face in official events except TV commercial shooting.

By Hyeon Hwa-young (blackmania83@hanmail.net / young@jtn.co.kr)

Source: JTN News (Original article in Korean)/http://en.korea.com/?p=212691 + HB&SHK fb

Photo from JTN News

Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com

Guest Laila085

Hihi everyone!

Thank you for all the updatings. Our HK is no longer belonging to eden9..awww. I hope all the lucks for her.

lolita_305, thanks for the english translation. It 's so blehhh when i read "Song has refrained from showing her face in official events except TV commercial shooting." hahaha, i thought she was in china in April and then later in Korea for Roem official event and it was like more than the whole year 2011 she had been out. The way the wrote , like she used to be seen at official events..blehhhh.

I hope everyone a great summer holidays :D

hi there! had not been visiting this thread recently. :(

too sad to hear that her new movie had to be delayed, but it should be really good since the production team is really taking its time to polish it up :)

BTW i love the pictures being shared here

Guest Hakgyo

So glad for keeping the thread lively, even with not much news even new pictures and this is love,

I hope a more good news about her especially on activities like PRM or Red Carpet and new drama/project

There are 2 people tweeted this morning at HKT 4:xxam and 5:xxam, saying that they saw Hyekyo at the NY airport . I think they are saying JFK airport and they both took photos of Hyekyo from behind.

Judge for yourself whether she is really Hyekyo. So she should be leaving NY.

One of the girl got her autograph.

7cec799bjw1die5dhsmnwj.jpg

6f27281fjw1die73fud6xj.jpg

So there is no CC and Hye Kyo? =o

Such a pity..

However, Zhang Hanyu is an incredible actor. But it's weird to see him with Hye Kyo as a couple.. (I'm assuming that he will be replacing CC).

--

Oh BTW, there is a drama version of 1949. Apparently, they bought the script and it's already done with filming.. should be released soon. It's called "Returning Home". Vic Zhou is playing the Taiweanese doctor role and he falls in love with a girl from Shanghai. Yep, sounds like the story they told us 3 years ago..