Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^thanks khxy19 :D

wloi, thanks... she can shop in peace this time :rolleyes:

besides seeing her pics, i really wish to know her purpose for the visit... is it her contract, CF Filming, TGM, 1949...... ^_^

yah, knowing her... we'll never know until later blush.gif

but i believe if she signs to a new agency, i'm sure media will report it :)

I agree with you putriN, if she signs to a new agency, the news will be out. I think Kyo will renew contract with Stellar and Eden9.

And I want to hear more about 1949 so badly...I have strong feeling she is IN :D

Guest Annsit

Thanks for all the News, Photos & Vids of our lovable SHK ....

She looks Fresh & Gorgeous as always!!!

So, has it confirmed she will be doing 1949 ??? But I missed her in K-Drama .... pls let she be in one tis year!!!!!

@ WLOI - Is she still in HK?? I hope she is .... :P

Guest Gisella18

^thanks khxy19 :D

I agree with you putriN, if she signs to a new agency, the news will be out. I think Kyo will renew contract with Stellar and Eden9.

And I want to hear more about 1949 so badly...I have strong feeling she is IN  :D

I hope your feeling is correct, Utkim. I am really waiting this movie after so many many years and I hope my dream comes true to see Kyo and CC. :wub:

^hi Gisella, trust kim's feeling... usually it never fails ;)

don't think John Woo will give us false hope huh, but we'll never know until she's really at the filming set, i hope we'll get the news soon... if it does materialise, she'll be occupied until end of the year... i'm wondering, whatever happened to that rumoured "gold-digger" drama... i like the plot... next year perhaps :rolleyes:

hi khxy, thanks... so funny when they said, not only her face but her whole body is milky white :lol:

hi Annsit, you're welcome :)

no confirmation on 1949... and, no news on her new project yet... hope we can hear something soon :rolleyes:

Kyo Laneige poster at Thailand International Airport :wub:

shk110528a.jpg

dc

Guest wloi

read from baidu that TGM has stopped filming and will only begin filming again in july*quoted image*

40d8584075418e570ed30dfd3ef00ad8.jpg

WKW has just invited this girl to join TGM and she will act with ZZY. So it seems that WKW has changed his scripts again. :sweatingbullets:

I just wonder whether Hyekyo has went to China since she has been in Hong Kong :mellow:

^ Lord, please forgive my sins, but i'm pissed and really can't stand this director any more :crazy: . I try my best to ignore TGM, but at the end i still can't as it does concern our girl. We can only hope she is done with her part and the rest....I don't want to think.

Perhaps our girl is already back home on Friday since no tweet?

putriN, haha, i thot "please don't trust on Kim, as Kim always fails" :lol: Joking aside, JW is for sure another categori than WKR...

Guest wloi

Hyekyo is back to Seoul, a Chinese tourist just tweeted that she bumped into Hyekyo yesterday. I am trying to ask for more details, hope she will answer me. :sweatingbullets:

The girl met Hyekyo at Gangnam area at around 7:xx pm....Hyekyo was driving a car .

The girl said that Hyekyo's face is small and very pretty.

Guest Gisella18

^ Lord, please forgive my sins, but i'm pissed and really can't stand this director any more  :crazy: . I try my best to ignore TGM, but at the end i still can't as it does concern our girl. We can only hope she is done with her part and the rest....I don't want to think.

Perhaps our girl is already back home on Friday since no tweet?

putriN, haha, i thot "please don't trust on Kim, as Kim always fails"  :lol:  Joking aside, JW is for sure another categori than WKR...

Hi Utkim, I am totally confused now. Does it mean Kyo will not join TGM or what? What's wrong with the director actually? :angry: Then how about 1949? I cant wait to see Kyo in this movie. :( And waiting Wloi further info. ;)

Girls, don't be upset about TGM :)

WKW is probably the most troublesome director in the Chinese film industry. I remember Kimura Takuya being totally frustrated during 2046, and Tony Leung had to console him and explain to him that filming with WKW works out like this xD. In fact, a lot of A-stars get frustrated when working with WKW, such as Maggie Cheung and even Tony Leung (but he got used to it). And Andy Lau had to re-shoot a scene that was basically perfect and had the whole cast and crew applauding him for it. Turns out that WKW doesn't like things to be "perfect". T___T

So, I do hope Kyo will never take his films again, unless TGM is very good stuff. And I do have hope in this film. ^__^

Guest Gisella18

Girls, don't be upset about TGM :)

WKW is probably the most troublesome director in the Chinese film industry. I remember Kimura Takuya being totally frustrated during 2046, and Tony Leung had to console him and explain to him that filming with WKW works out like this xD. In fact, a lot of A-stars get frustrated when working with WKW, such as Maggie Cheung and even Tony Leung (but he got used to it). And Andy Lau had to re-shoot a scene that was basically perfect and had the whole cast and crew applauding him for it. Turns out that WKW doesn't like things to be "perfect". T___T

So, I do hope Kyo will never take his films again, unless TGM is very good stuff. And I do have hope in this film.  ^__^

Hi Bwear, thanks for cheering me up. :) but I am still dont get it whether Kyo actually is in at TGM or not. <_<Do we have to wait WKW so long?

Guest wloi

Hi Bwear, thanks for cheering me up. :) but I am still dont get it whether Kyo actually is in at TGM or not. <_<Do we have to wait WKW so long?

WKW's style is :sweatingbullets: He once deleted all the scenes of an actress when he finished editing the movie. So we only know how much scenes each actor/actress have in TGM when we see it in the cinema. If it resumes shooting in July, hopefully it will be in the cinema during Christmas. :mellow:

Guest Gisella18

WKW's style is  :sweatingbullets:  He once deleted all the scenes of an actress when he finished editing the movie.  So we only know how much scenes each actor/actress have in TGM when we see it in the cinema.   If it resumes shooting in July, hopefully it will be in the cinema during Christmas. :mellow:

Ohh..Myy.. I just know the style of WKW then. <_<So I dont think the actor/actress have to be happy when filming with him until the editing part is done and they have to make sure that they are really IN into that movie? I cant imagine how Kyo's feeling with TGM then. :sweatingbullets:

Gisella, just hoping Kyo see a positive side from that "patience" :P . As for 1949, it was said that they will start shooting in this fall, hopefully we will get to hear more about it in the near future.

Bwear, we had learned to know about that director from wloi 's earlier posts, still it's so hard. And i don't wish to see Kyo in any project of him in the future although I do have hope in this TGM.

BBK

hkbbk034.jpg

dc

Guest khxy19

http://news.nate.com.../20110531n01586

Summary:

Starting to be roem model since 2007,till becoming china's roem ambassador,hye kyo has been recognised as the image of dream woman roem has been looking for.This time hye kyo even took part in designing another line called"lovis" that potrays hye kyo's simplicity and romantic self.Since 1991,eventhough facing strong competition from other brands,roem annual profit is 100 billion won and is increasing every year.

Since entering to china's market,roem, sales has gone up 80%,building roem as one of the recognised brands.

Guest Gisella18

http://news.nate.com.../20110531n01586

Summary:

Starting to be roem model since 2007,till becoming china's roem ambassador,hye kyo has been recognised as the image of dream woman roem has been looking for.This time hye kyo even took part in designing another line called"lovis" that potrays hye kyo's simplicity and romantic self.Since 1991,eventhough facing strong competition from other brands,roem annual profit is 100 billion won and is increasing every year.

Since entering to china's market,roem, sales has gone up 80%,building roem as one of the recognised brands.

Hi Utkim and Khxy19, It is indeed good news and I hope her Lovis will hit the sales of Roem too. :wub:It is much better than waiting the TGM. ;)

^exactly :lol:

just when i'm about to strangle you all know whom... reading comments on TGM from you guys make me think twice :P

she may have done with the movie :)

khxy, thanks... so proud of kyo :wub:

so glad that she's back home safely.... now what next ? :D

Guest wloi

Hyekyo was seen at a beauty parlour this morning, a girl tweeted at 11:30am Korea time, that she bumped into Hyekyo when she went there for a haircut.

And the shoes that Hyekyo wore at the Lovis event is from Hermes.

Guest Gisella18

Hyekyo was seen at a beauty parlour this morning, a girl tweeted at 11:30am Korea time, that she bumped into Hyekyo when she went there for a haircut.

And the shoes that Hyekyo wore at the Lovis event is from Hermes.

Wowww... her shoes is from Hermes? :lol:

I think she need to settle prescon or movie premiere of "La Quotidienne" first in Korea before she start another project. I really wanna see her new movie... miss her so much ^_^

@Tiny: Same to you. Miss her a lot!