Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest cintakyo

ow..so beauty pic...i like kyo gif cuteeee :rolleyes: thanks sweetkyo.. & PutriN.. :) :)

hi utkim :lol: ..kyaaaaaaa H2 fans maby happy for this news...'in sepetember moment' :P:D :D

Guest kashermieece02

kim, welcome back!!! :D ...wow, loving all Kyo onni's pics posted here!!!..I really miss her!! :P

..agree with you, riehae, BinKyo absolutely looks perfect together!!! :lol::rolleyes:;)

Guest kashermieece02

gosh, I really can't do anything else..I'm missing Kyo onni so much, and I keep on thinking about my favorite BinKyo!!!..and I actually made this collage to recall their young and sweet moments before....

1_974784365l.jpg:wub:

..aaahhh, I just can't get enough of these two!!! :lol:

Guest SweetKYO

gosh, I really can't do anything else..I'm missing Kyo onni so much, and I keep on thinking about my favorite BinKyo!!!..and I actually made this collage to recall their young and sweet moments before....

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/04/1..._974784365l.jpg :wub:

Me 2 - at least new pictures of her - where is she now?

6f6795b2d435c983d9335a0a.jpg

VERY NICE!!!!! VERY CUTE!!! :w00t: HK and WB!!!

thank you for sharing kashermieece02 :blush: please keep them coming :sweatingbullets:

i love all fan arts of our beautiful KYO starstruck.gif

Guest cintakyo

:lol: :lol: :lol: i like it..like it...so much...thanks for sharing pic...'kashermieece02' :rolleyes:

Guest kashermieece02

thanks for liking the collage I made :) ..and I've just done with my another BinKyo fanvid(the vid's allabout BinKyo moments..hehe)..hope you watch it guys.. :P

here's the link:

:lol: I'm topping the page again!!! :lol:

Guest cintakyo

thanks for liking the collage I made :) ..and I've just done with my another BinKyo fanvid(the vid's allabout BinKyo moments..hehe)..hope you watch it guys.. :P

here's the link:

know im watching.....im coment to...kkkkk thanks dear... :) :) :)

Guest SweetKYO

'kashermieece02' date='Jul 24 2009, 10:28 PM' post='14061991']

here's the link:

Hey Kasher, I was trying to watch your FanVid, but cant open coz of message below:

'This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.'

why is it the first one I was able to access, just for your info, I will try it again.

Chapter 1 of Til I Met You

Hi Kaycee, thank you - its cool ha ha ha like Mickey, she is tough ha ha ha ha what an encounter!

Guest kashermieece02

oh sorry SweetKYO, my vid was unfortunately restricted in some countries..but i hope you'll be able to watch it...thanks!!!

Guest SweetKYO

'kashermieece02' date='Jul 25 2009, 05:19 AM' post='14064534']

oh sorry SweetKYO, my vid was unfortunately restricted in some countries..but i hope you'll be able to watch it...thanks!!!

Hi Kasher, its okay, I was able to open your link Vid2 and I was in youtube, I found your V3, though there is

message its restricted, it still played. That was good thank you talented SHKers.

Hi Kierelun, the google translation said Song will be in Japan by end of Sept. while LMH will go there on

Sep 6. Hopefully, its my google translation that I was mixed up with and they'llhave the opportunity to see

each other in Japan.

Guest SweetKYO

Wow I am not the only one expressive about how I am missing our dear SHK, even the source of

our news Taibu does:

【讨论】[09.07.24]话说某美女又失踪了……

虽然这几天忙着补课,但还是会用手机上网看看咱们乔妹的新闻,但每次都是失望的表情啊~~~

根本都看不到消息!好不容易看到一个有咱们乔妹名字的题目,进去一看,根本和乔没关系!(某某人付出了,顶替乔客串)

呃~~这种消息和没有消息也根本没区别了!

哎~~自从上次看了熊猫,在星尚露了几分钟的面,还听说乔前段时间回韩国了。就再也没消息了!!!

望眼欲穿啊~~~喜欢乔妹的这种不张扬,低调做人处事的风格~

但也因为这样,让我真是备受煎熬呀~~~~(终于知道想念有多煎熬了!!!!)

作者:一生一世爱乔妹2009-7-24 19:37 回复此发言

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 回复:【讨论】[09.07.24]话说某美女又失踪了……

亲,同煎熬哈她就是这样啦

1】 【discussion [09.07.24] saying they disappeared in a beautiful ... ...

Although busy the past few days make up a missed lesson, but it will take a look at our online mobile phone news Qiao-mei, but every time the expression of disappointment ah ~ ~ ~

Simply have not seen the news! We managed to see a younger sister named Joe the subject into one we can see that Joe does not matter! (So and so had to pay to replace Joe guest)

Uh ~ ~ This is not news and the news also did not distinguish between the!

Hey ~ ~ since the last read the panda, in the stars is still open for a few minutes of face, but also heard that Joe has been back to Korea some time ago. Never on the news! ! !

Ah ~ ~ ~望眼欲穿like Joe sister of this unassuming, low-key style of doing things in life ~

But also because of this, so I am really suffering ~~~~( you finally know how to miss the suffering !!!!)

Authors: Qiao-mei love for life 2009-7-24 19:37 back this statement

Kyo, please have sometime to read our postings and comments - even just new pictures with your own

camera...............please.

^hi sweetKYO, it seems that not only us here huh, news @Taibu... and @baidu too missing her :(

Hi Kierelun, the google translation said Song will be in Japan by end of Sept. while LMH will go there on

Sep 6. Hopefully, its my google translation that I was mixed up with and they'llhave the opportunity to see

each other in Japan.

i think should be correct, he will be there like 20days earlier... :blink:

but one thing for sure... Yokohama ppl are so lucky :D

I think It's the result of photoshop :)

hi phuongkhin, you're right.... definitely ps :)