Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest popolala

Hi, putriN & SweetKYO.. Thanks for the welcome! :)

I don't know about her boss, neva heard of it.. but interesting..

Yeh SHK can pull off being Chinese too.. she has a versatile beauty.

Guest SweetKYO

from Songhyegyo.Net

• Eland 'Roem' Popular with Young Women through Song Hye Kyo Line

'Roem', the casual feminine brand created by Eland targets women between the ages of 23-28.

Based on a romantic concept, through the colors and designs of each season, the brand leads in popularity amongst young women in their 20s. More than anything, the strong point lies in the prices, making it possible for women in their 20s to buy the clothes without putting a burden on their pocketbooks. The brand launched 18 years ago in 1991 has shown rare longevitiy and last year alone brought in revenues of one hundred billion won.

In fact, Roem's merchandise planning is quite fast as it only takes two weeks to reach the unit. Because fresh products are always filling up the shops, compared to other brands, its a lofty comfort, one that is important to customers. In the first half of this year, Roem's exclusive model talent Song Hye Kyo's cute and lovely image was incorporated in designs, 'Song Hye Kyo's line' and became extremely popular. Read more.

credit: Shanda

^thanks dear :)

Hi, putriN & SweetKYO.. Thanks for the welcome! :)

I don't know about her boss, neva heard of it.. but interesting..

Yeh SHK can pull off being Chinese too.. she has a versatile beauty.

hi... it reminds me when you said she looks like a Thai :)

yeah... she has that too :rolleyes:

still no news, so sad.... probably, by the time there is... it said that she has returned to NY :tears:

Guest Janie Simply

translated:

Arirang TV’s magazine programme “Showbiz Extra” surveyed 3000 people from sixty different countries including Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore and the USA. The result was that “Iljimae” Lee Jun Ki and the original CF queen Song Hye Kyo were voted top actor and actress.

Really? Did they really called her the CF Queen :w00t: that's what I always call her or thought of her as; but then I learned last year that there's another real CF Queen ie the gorgeous Kim Tae Hee, the lady who is collaborating with LBH in Iris right now :)

maybe 2001 is the cut-out year for all of them, projects before Year 2001 considered as old. would make more sense to begin with year 2000 or at least include popular drama since AIMH brought her to fame. cant change if it's company's policy.

Agree with what you all said about the classic drama AIMH <_< Alright, I will tell Artistview what you guys said about AIMH and insist that they add AIMH to the profile so that the bucket of tears that we shed will not be put to waste :sweatingbullets: Maybe I could also ask when they will send SHK off to Japan :rolleyes:

PutriN the Princess, I think Artistview treats every client equally, no exception to LBH, I hope :blush:

Guest SweetKYO

Ya Eden9 did not bring crew on her arrival yesterday? Ah I dont know what to say

its just I miss her very much. Please do not allow her be found on page 3 of soompi KDrama

I sometimes go the Soompi forums first and not use my link to go straight here - and sometimes

I can find her - this thread, at the bottom of page 2, sometimes on page 3.

Guest kierelun

Agree with what you all said about the classic drama AIMH <_< Alright, I will tell Artistview what you guys said about AIMH and insist that they add AIMH to the profile so that the bucket of tears that we shed will not be put to waste :sweatingbullets: Maybe I could also ask when they will send SHK off to Japan :rolleyes:

PutriN the Princess, I think Artistview treats every client equally, no exception to LBH, I hope :blush:

I wrote to Artistview 2 days ago, more support the merrier. tks

^oh, you've done it already.... thanks :)

pls jan you too, thanks :)

don't forget to include your line "so that the bucket of tears that we shed will not be put to waste".... it's classic ! :D

and the headaches that we suffer from too much crying :lol:

so, we can expect you in Japan when Kyo is there :rolleyes:

i'm referring to the other guy actually, his 1993 drama was mentioned... you know i won't picked on him :sweatingbullets:

Ya Eden9 did not bring crew on her arrival yesterday? Ah I dont know what to say

its just I miss her very much. Please do not allow her be found on page 3 of soompi KDrama

I sometimes go the Soompi forums first and not use my link to go straight here - and sometimes

I can find her - this thread, at the bottom of page 2, sometimes on page 3.

it's tough dear... Kyo is super low profile... it's so difficult to get news about her, moreover from herself <_<

i thot it would be better when she joined eden9... but, apparently no huh :huh:

her arrival back home was on mon the 13th 3:00am korean time (based on flights arrival schedules @Incheon Airport)... hope she had ample rest by now... i think she may be busy with Roem Fall photoshoots too :rolleyes:

Guest kierelun

it's tough dear... Kyo is super low profile... it's so difficult to get news about her, moreover from herself <_<

She joins Eden9 on trust esp. if she wants to keep super low profile. She forsake receiving billions of wons from other agencies to trade in for privacy & freedom. This proves she isnt greedy but wants to be happy working to suit her own lifestyle.

Really? Did they really called her the CF Queen :w00t: that's what I always call her or thought of her as; but then I learned last year that there's another real CF Queen ie the gorgeous Kim Tae Hee, the lady who is collaborating with LBH in Iris right now :)

That's right, KTH is the CF queen ;) . But I honestly prefer ppl call her an actress dearie ;) .

I wrote to Artistview 2 days ago, more support the merrier. tks

hehe, thanks kierelun and Jan for the effort :) .

Jan sis, I love this line "so that the bucket of tears that we shed will not be put to waste" ;)

She joins Eden9 on trust esp. if she wants to keep super low profile. She forsake receiving billions of wons from other agencies to trade in for privacy & freedom. This proves she isnt greedy but wants to be happy working to suit her own lifestyle.

You are so right on this, sometimes I feel so tired of waiting for her news, but this low key personality of her is again 1 of things I love from her ;) . But despite to her low profile , she still manage to be on the top :rolleyes:

Guest SweetKYO

Utkim, beautiful artwork - its cool!

I know why she has not accepting many projects, I am just whining coz I miss her.

Okay I will be content and be glad for the many CFs she's doing - she becomes

visible to us - even in the past years, the CFs fed us of her - she had

few dramas or movies, but CFs. Well Arirang news has realized and acknowledged

that our very talented and beautiful SHK as CF queen - it said original - means they named others

which meant to be hers. oh sorry, I dont want to argue - forgive me, I just thought this could be

the reason for the word 'original'. - owh my perception because my eyes is only for SHK.

Guest mimerita

Sorry, may I know what's this mean because I don't get it. What is "bring crew"?

Kyo is super low profile... it's so difficult to get news about her, moreover from herself <_<

Actors normally will not announce their working schedule, maybe pop singers will do that. Singers may need to appear more in public or on TV to keep popularity but actors rely more on their work. I think SHK has considerably more news than other actresses already. Most fans of Korean stars just get news from the Korean media through daum/naver. So why you said it's difficult to get news about her? Also, you can't expect to have news all the time. It's not realistic. I think she's considering her next work at the moment. (I mainly read Chinese news translated from Korean media about SHK^^)

^hi Rita, thanks for sharing your views :)

greedy shkers we are... we used to see her working schedules before @sidus... we thot the same with eden9, though we know it's not going to happen, it operates differently... yes, lately she has more news than others bcos of voting polls... not that we don't like it :rolleyes:

bottomline is, we can never get enough of her... hence the never-ending whining, cos this is the only place we can do it together :D yeah, we knew about it thanks... we're waiting for the announcement anxiously :sweatingbullets:

You are so right on this, sometimes I feel so tired of waiting for her news, but this low key personality of her is again 1 of things I love from her ;) . Despite her low profile , she still manage to be on the top :rolleyes:

it seems that her plan backfired huh :P

she's done all she can to be out of limelight... no fanmeeting, no official fanclub, no source of interaction with fans etc... yes, to be her fan, i agree with you kim.... it's tiring, agonizing... we being kept in a dark :blink:

we have to accept and respect her decisions.... we whine and whine, but still stick with her through thick & thin...

her personality amazes us... that's we called Kyo's pulling factor power! :rolleyes:

I guess, she still stays in this entertainment biz not into searching fame or making more money, cos we know she had those already... but plainly becos of her desire & passion for acting... Kyo Fighting! :)

SHK voted no. 1 actress garnering 49.52% from survey by Arirang Showbiz Extra

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

translated:

Arirang TV’s magazine programme “Showbiz Extra” surveyed 3000 people from sixty different countries including Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore and the USA. The result was that “Iljimae” Lee Jun Ki and the original CF queen Song Hye Kyo were voted top actor and actress.

July 13, 2009

Lee Jun-ki and Song Hye-gyo Chosen as Foreigners' Favorites

e090713_01.jpg

Actor Lee Jun-ki and actress Song Hye-gyo have been chosen as foreigners’ favorite Korean stars. Roughly 3,000 viewers from 60 countries, including the United States, the Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore, took part in a survey conducted by the entertainment program “Showbiz Extra” of Arirang TV to vote for their favorite Korean stars and Lee and Song finished first in the movie star category.

Lee outranked Rain and Gong Yu by a considerable margin, solidifying his status as a new hallyu star. Song took 49.5% of the vote, easily taking first place over other actresses. In the musician category, Girls’ Generation narrowly edged out BoA by less than 1% of the votes to rank as foreigners’ favorite female musician. As for the male singer category, Super Junior won 41.9% of support, defeating Asian star TVXQ, who earned 33.6% of the votes. SHINee was selected the most popular new artist, followed by 2PM and FT Island. Actor Kim Beom of “The East of Eden” and “Boys over Flowers” surprised everyone by winning the title of foreigners’ favorite new actor over another heartthrob, fellow actor Lee Min-ho of “Boys over Flower.”

Source: KBS Global

i'm referring to the other guy actually, his 1993 drama was mentioned... you know i won't picked on him :sweatingbullets:

Maybe it's probably because Jung Woo Sung's tv dramas only goes back to a few that he did pre-2000 but yes, AIMH should have been included at the ArtistView-SHK profile page. However, just to note that JWS is no longer under ArtistView.

Guest kierelun

Maybe it's probably because Jung Woo Sung's tv dramas only goes back to a few that he did pre-2000 but yes, AIMH should have been included at the ArtistView-SHK profile page. However, just to note that JWS is no longer under ArtistView.

There are 4 artists, the other guy with 1993 drama is Hakuryu, Japanese actor.

http://www.artistview.co.kr/en/index.asp

Guest mimerita

^hi Rita, thanks for sharing your views :)

greedy shkers we are... we used to see her working schedules before @sidus... we thot the same with eden9, though we know it's not going to happen, it operates differently... yes, lately she has more news than others bcos of voting polls... not that we don't like it :rolleyes:

bottomline is, we can never get enough of her... hence the never-ending whining, cos this is the only place we can do it together...:

I see, but hope you could accept the fact that now there's no working schedule. Like most of the stars, WB also never gives out schedules. I don't find it any problem. btw, if eden9 has a website and gives out schedules of both stars, that would be too interesting for binkyo shippers. :P

....no fanmeeting, no official fanclub, no source of interaction with fans etc... yes, to be her fan, i agree with you kim.... it's tiring, agonizing... we being kept in a dark :blink:

Honestly, it's more difficult for actress to have fanmeet or fanclub. So, the source of interaction will be mainly through movies/dramas, CFs, media news and public functions. I think there are a lot from SHK already. Please don't think that you are kept in the dark. I don't think so, anyway. putriN, like you said, you must be too greedy and can't get enough of her. :lol: