Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

i hate to be a stinker but let me just remind you guys...

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE IMAGES.

when you're quoting posts with pictures in them, kindly remove the %7Boption%7D tags.

i just got a pm from one of the mods, let's avoid getting warning from them, okay you guys. :sweatingbullets:

^ Thanks isabella sis for reminding :) .

Guys let's try our best not be warning. If you are unsure how to remove the Picture1-8.jpg

Have a nice day SHKers :D

EDIT: Thanks 2uss for always cheer us with with goodies when we are down. *Hugz*

Guest 2uss

oh dear SHKers...don't be sad :tears: ...our HK will surface soon... :blush:

but for now...i'd like to share...a lil comfort from a fellow fan :sweatingbullets:

SHKsilk2diagonal.jpg

Guest tianared

^ Thanks isabella sis for reminding :) .

Guys let's try our best not be warning. If you are unsure how to remove the Picture1-8.jpg

Have a nice day SHKers :D

Does that mean that you don't reply on something that has pictures in the post?

Does that mean that you don't reply on something that has pictures in the post?

^ Yes, Tianared, if you click on ADDREPLY you dont have pics in the post ;) . If you now edit your post you would see the :)

If you don't know how to remove the %7Boption%7D tag, you can just do this

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utkim/Picture1-11.jpg' alt='Picture1-11.jpg'>

Guest loly09

the first time i saw her acting is in autumn tale. however her acting there didn't really give me much impression. so does her acting in hotelier. i started taken interest in her from the drama full house. her style and character was so much fun and memorable and that's when i noticed her cuteness/beauty. nevertheless, i didn't like her latest project the world within because the genre is not my cup of tea and neither her style and character she delivered amused me.

the first time i saw her acting is in autumn tale. however her acting there didn't really give me much impression. so does her acting in hotelier. i started taken interest in her from the drama full house. her style and character was so much fun and memorable and that's when i noticed her cuteness/beauty. nevertheless, i didn't like her latest project the world within because the genre is not my cup of tea and neither her style and character she delivered amused me.

Welcome to SHK wonderful thread loly09 and thanks for sharing :D

http://www.bizplace.co.kr/content/content_...code=content104

just hightlight this para. from google

South Korea became the first actress fashion magazine 'Vogue' in Korean 'W' Korea emerged as the cover model 송혜교 Song Hye Kyo 는 6월호에서 만나볼 수 있다 . Can meet in a 6 issue.

한편, 지난해 드라마 '그들이 사는 세상' 이후 휴식기에 들어간 Meanwhile, the drama, the world they live in, to break into the 송혜교 Song Hye Kyo 는 리바이스 등 광고 촬영을 하며 차기작으로 오우삼 감독의 영화 '1949'를 검토하고 있는 것으로 알려졌다 . And the Levi's ad and the shooting of the film director John Woo in the movie'1949 'is said to be reviewing. :blink::blink:

------------

This is weird, and wonder how much we can trust this news.

^kim, how about............... -1% :unsure:

there's news at baidu mentioning that Kyo will attend a Fashion Show in Beijing on 6 Jun 09 :)

Tencent Entertainment Calendar: May 21, Star Media is still carrying its multimedia industries, announced that "The Star is still the media" brand unveiled to celebrate the birth of "2009 stars still ceremony" will be June 6 in Beijing , the capital of fashion landmark grand standard will be held, including the Korean Song , Zhou Xun Zhou Xun music album of all big names, such as various guests will gather in Beijing, a gorgeous fashion feast is about to debut.

时尚最前沿上海 The forefront of fashion Shanghai

随着上海城市发展、世博举办在即,上海已经成为了全球时尚界关注的焦点。 With the Shanghai urban development, will soon be holding the World Expo, Shanghai has become the world's fashion focus. 放眼全球,时尚产业发达的地区,往往也是时尚传媒最繁荣的地方。 Think globally, developed fashion industry, fashion media is also often the most prosperous place. 在上海时尚文化和时尚产业的发展过程中,时尚传媒也起着非常重要的推动作用。 Fashion Culture in Shanghai and fashion industries, the fashion media also plays an important role in promoting. 星尚传媒有限公司2009年更名,是目前中国影响最大、创收最多、市值最高的时尚生活类多媒体公司之一。 Media stars yet changed its name in 2009, is China's most influential, the most revenue-generating market value of the highest fashion lifestyle multimedia companies. 其媒体定位为引领时尚文化、倡导优质生活,其传播特点是在播、在线和在场相结合。 The media as a leading fashion culture, and advocate for quality of life is characterized by its spread in the broadcast, on-line and the presence of the combination.

群星云集09星尚大典 Stars ceremony gathered 09 stars is still

6月6日同天,为庆祝“星尚传媒”诞生, “2009星尚大典”将在时尚新地标盛大举行。 June 6 the same day, to celebrate the "Star is still the media" was born, "2009 stars still ceremony" will be held in a grand fashion landmark. “星尚大典”源于2003年的“风尚大典”,从该年起大典每年都在上海举办,2009年是第一次在北京举办,这也意味着星尚传媒由地面媒体走向全国。 "Star ceremony yet," from 2003's "Fashion ceremony", from the year ceremony held in Shanghai every year, is the first time in 2009 held in Beijing, which also means that the stars do the media from the ground to the national media. “2009星尚大典”由王小丫,林海主持,目前已经确认出席的包括宋慧乔、周迅、张静初、袁泉袁泉所有音乐专辑2008星光大典获奖记录、古天乐古天乐所有音乐专辑、李克勤李克勤所有音乐专辑、梁咏琪梁咏琪所有音乐专辑、林熙蕾、张雨琦、杨千桦杨千桦所有音乐专辑、侯佩岑、导演刘伟强、王全安,Hello Kitty与其设计者等将会到场祝贺。 "2009 Star ceremony yet,"小丫by Wang, Lin, currently has confirmed to attend, including Song , Zhou Xun, Zhang Jingchu, Yuan Quan Yuan Quan music album of all the award-winning documentary of 2008 Stars ceremony, Louis Koo Louis Koo of all music album, music album of all Hacken Lee Hacken Lee, Gigi Leung Gigi Leung all music albums, Kelly Lin,张雨琦, all杨千桦杨千桦album,侯佩岑, directors Andrew Lau and Wang Chuan-an, Hello Kitty and other designers will present their congratulations. 此外,大典当天还将欣赏到由Anna Sui、郭培、吉承带来的三场FASHION秀。 In addition, the ceremony will also enjoy the day from Anna Sui, Guo,吉承brought three FASHION show.

[责任编辑:小娱] [Editor: Small Entertainment]

just take the news at face value atm... knowing nothing is confirmed at her end :o

to my dear fellow SHKers... we've been thru thick and thin together when comes to her....

i guess.... "always expect the unexpected" to avoid disappointment....

like kim said, "hope for the best but prepared for the worst"..... :sweatingbullets:

and thanks to 2uss dearie for dropping those consoling words.... it helps a lot :wub:

aja aja Fighting !

edit : kim, i totally understand how you feel.... "1949" has kinda sentimental value huh :sweatingbullets:

^kim, how about............... -1% :unsure:

putriN, I 'd say we never know. Nothing is impossible dear ;) . To be honestly, my heart is still hanging in 1949, still can't let it go. Just like my siggy, don't want let it go :sweatingbullets:

But I don't want to keep hoping on that though. *A loyal fan of 1949*, my heart is still beating faster whenever I hear about 1949.

Thanks for the news putriN :)

Guest knucklepink

oh...Hyun Bin has a Laneige CF all on his own? wonder why he and SHK haven;t collaborated yet...

Guest SweetKYO

This one - something to look forward to: June 6 - Beijing Star Ceremony 2009:

http://ent.cqnews.net/mx/nd/200905/t20090522_3298513.htm

Putrin Dearest, I have been editing this post several times, I got 2 China news items but

opted to delete - I got this one news link, but browsing the previous page, I saw you have

posted this. but anywayz, I hope this will materialize.

Guest laila85

http://stars.zaobao.com/pages7/rain090522.shtml

many newspapers published in asia.

good news if true bad news if untrue.

now spreading across countries thru television entertainment news how their romance started from fullhouse n changsha trip, check video clip by sina.com.cn

what this news is about :unsure: ? I couldnt understand even i was trying to use google. hmmm and Chinese news, dobbel doubt.

Guest shaldane

My Chinese is not that great. The gist of it seems to be that they were dating but broke up six months ago, and seems to be back dating again as they were spotted having meals together. Rain was always extra careful to protect their privacy from prying photographers. Both are denying that there is something going on between them.

Guest laila85

^ Thanks for the trans Shaldane, seems like Chinese newspaper know their privat lifes so well :rolleyes: . I wouldnt believe anything for now though, unless its confirmed which I doubt.

^ehmmmm..... that's why she's MIA from the VIP Premiere yesterday... could be avoiding the media :rolleyes:

Putrin Dearest, I have been editing this post several times, I got 2 China news items but

opted to delete - I got this one news link, but browsing the previous page, I saw you have

posted this. but anywayz, I hope this will materialize.

hi my dear.... hope it's confirmed... this the only chance so far that we can see her :sweatingbullets:

the news even have her pic with this celeb... pardon me, not quite sure whom he is :unsure:

shk0522a.jpg

edit : thanks babe, oh yeah.. no wonder he looks familiar... quite a hunk too :D

well... The article has some flaws though..

cause at the last paragraph, the article says

"Rain, in one of the variety shows said that "many people say I'm dating with miss song, but actually it isn't true", but Rain and song hye kyo's fans upon hearing this secretly laugh, because thats what's really going on between those two."

Please do correct me if I translated it wrongly.

Anyway, I don't think I heard him saying that in any variety show... It's either that part of paragraph is not true, or that I didn't watch that particular variety show which he said that... Or probably it got edited out. Who knows.

But then again, this is chinese news... I can't help but doubt chinese news... (but they're good at digging stuff)

Edit : PutriN, if I'm not mistaken that actor is Louis Koo. Hong Kong actor and singer. :)

Guest laila85

^ehmmmm..... that's why she's MIA from the VIP Premiere yesterday... could be avoiding the media :rolleyes:

hi my dear.... hope it's confirmed... this the only chance so far that we can see her :sweatingbullets:

the news even have her pic with this celeb... pardon me, not quite sure whom he is :unsure:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...hk/shk0522a.jpg

putriN, what do you mean avoiding media? You know I sometimes really take Chinese news with a BIG question mark :sweatingbullets: .

No Korean news talk about this, so so.....

That guy in the pic I had seen him many times, but I just dont know his name. He is a hottie.