Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Ok Ok...then all the guys still have chance! :D Hope our Binnie can be with her.. hehe...my wish! :D

Hope she 's happy on her birthday, wish her the best of the best, lucky gal, has 2 birthday :blush: .

Do understand how you feel dearie, as being as a diehard fan of her like you dear, haha, sure the protecting feelings for her are the same for us :D

Nup, she doesn't have one, not that we know. But who knows :rolleyes: ?

Welcome back, anette. It's HB :P

ps, seems like our sweetheart WB might do a drama comeback. putriN, you better pray hard for our dearest and WB in the same drama. Ayda, if they are in the same drama, I'm afraid I'll get banned from my home in many months. Bad idea. :w00t:

Be Happy, HyeKyo

919559eeb33cace5b2fb9517.jpg

Guest Janie Simply

First off, congratulation to my siggy guy on winning the Baeksang award

:)

More updates on the Charity Gala that SHK will be attending...

- 10 awards will be handed out to the charity stars and each star will introduce and promote the charity events they are involved in to bring awareness of the need to the public.

- The theme for the night is LOVE... makes Life More Beautiful “爱,让生活更美丽” - not sure the correct term ;)

- Apparently the red carpet will be tranformed into "Green Carpet" -- meaning Go Green -- the stars are encouraged to wear something green or environmental friendly clothing and accesorries for this events.

- SMG (Shanghai Media Group) is one of the biggest broadcasting stations in China.

Guest tofumui

- Apparently the red carpet will be tranformed into "Green Carpet" -- meaning Go Green -- the stars are encouraged to wear something green or environmental friendly clothing and accesorries for this events.

ohh i can't wait to see what she wears.. she always wears something gorgeous.. even when she dresses down it doesn't even seem like it is cuz she still wears stylish clothing..

^same here.... really can't wait :)

Su-Hae, long time no see.... welcome back dear :D

ohh i can't wait to see what she wears.. she always wears something gorgeous.. even when she dresses down it doesn't even seem like it is cuz she still wears stylish clothing..

exactly :rolleyes:

First off, congratulation to my siggy guy on winning the Baeksang award

:)

and not forgetting....................

kyo's hot boss "mother" - Kim Hye Ja, and kyo's "father" - Lee Soon Jae :D

this is interesting.... kyo looks good in green :rolleyes:

r4.jpg

r1.jpg

in fact, in any colours :sweatingbullets:

thanks jan for the gist :)

^i think the highlight of the event starts @19.30.... another 5hrs to go :rolleyes:

Rough translation :)

Kusanagi's visiting Korea..... relay meeting with 15 Korean Stars.

Tsuyoshi Kusanagi will visit Korea on Feb 6th for his interview talk-show via Fuji TV. He will stay in Korea for 6 days and will have a relay interview with Jung Woo Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Jo Je Hyuk, Park He Jin etc. He will also meet with other famous stars from Korea, Japan, China and Asia countries on their updates and future development. He has positive outlook on Korean Waves phenomenon. This is not Kusanagi first visit to Korea; He comes here regularly to do his talk show interview and has good relationship with many other Korean stars.

credit: chingu GK

coming200902032112220.jpg

remember this news.... kyo will be on march the 7th :rolleyes:

if i interprete it correctly -_-

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/chonan2/index.html

takiechan @hyebaragi

^Thanks putriN :D

100909652901.jpg

Okuny/dcw

Her pout, what can I say, distracting me :lol:, so cute.

Edit: Thanks putriN, I thought it was already broadcast in Japan, No? Hope it does well there.

Pssst, just imagine yourself she does a lipstick CF with Binnie and make this pout, haha, what do you think, I'm a girl and I want almost kiss her :lol: , what's about Binnie?

Guest laila85

Pssst, just imagine yourself she does a lipstick CF with Binnie and make this pout, haha, what do you think, I'm a girl and I want almost kiss her :lol: , what's about Binnie?

Just like the MV " Kiss Forever" ,muack, muack, muack.... :lol::P .

Cant wait to see her pics soon :w00t: