Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^hopefully this time, Laneige will have both in one CF....

cos, she never had one with her male counterpart before <_<

BTS of kyo in Ww :rolleyes:

putriN, i think they'll make it for ths hot couple... to burst the sales of Laneige's product :D

thanks for bts pics dearie... she looks so young here :phew::)

Guest doremii*

I wanna see her work with Wonbin again!

I was really pissed off after watching Autumn Tale because their characters didn't end up together lol

I'm happy to know that Kyo Bin will be working on as models. Even just that is already something. It's enough to make some or most of us busy again.

I know this is random but I was looking at the fake pics of her and Top that someone posted and I thought to myself how cool would it be if she came out in Family Outing (he was just on the show). I know she doesn't do variety shows but it still be cool seeing her interact with the other cast. BTW, Rain was on the show as well as CTH and they were so funny.

I wanna see her work with Wonbin again!

I was really pissed off after watching Autumn Tale because their characters didn't end up together lol

Oh YEAH!! I was really pissed because my friend lied to me that they were going to end up together ARGH....that drama started it all for me though and I've been a SHK-WB fanatic ever since then and a fan of SSH too of course :)...that was back in 2001 era, and now those two is under the same management (twas a dream come true for me). After HyunBin, WonBin should play with her since he's done with Mother and HK unnie is free :)

Guest coreana_ira

I know this is random but I was looking at the fake pics of her and Top that someone posted and I thought to myself how cool would it be if she came out in Family Outing (he was just on the show). I know she doesn't do variety shows but it still be cool seeing her interact with the other cast. BTW, Rain was on the show as well as CTH and they were so funny.

agree with you, we all want to see the WB with HK i a drama..

hopefully in the near future we will see

I'm happy to know that Kyo Bin will be working on as models. Even just that is already something. It's enough to make some or most of us busy again.

yeah riehae..

dream come true.. :blush:

The PS pics the one that I mad ^^

yes I'm also hoping that SHK would appear in FO

it would be fun thought :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest coreana_ira

The PS pics the one that I mad ^^

yes I'm also hoping that SHK would appear in FO

it would be fun thought :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HK has never been whether to appear in the FO?

really fun to see HK in FO

whether there is news about HK today?

i miss her so muucch

Guest tofumui

oh wow is hye kyo and hyun bin really going to have a CF together.. that would be lovely...

hmm i don't know about hye kyo going on the family outing show.. it would be nice but i thought it's usually always guys that get invited to that show.. i rarely ever see a girl get invited but it would be funny to see her on there, cuz they're always doing crazy stunts and hye kyo seems to me like a private prankster :D

Guest honey&clover

really!! the ww dvd is already out. i'm also from manila. i was wondering kambal04 were did you bought the dvd? tnx in advance :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but I think the one kambal got is not original. KBS has not officially released the DVD yet. I've seen lots of copies in pirated DVD shops, though.