Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest cintakyo

omo omo...........so IF true..Onni'kyo....go to MOVIE know.....emmmmmmm who's a ACTOR wih onni....oh.cant wait if this true........ :lol::w00t::rolleyes:,i think onni so GOOD couple.. :rolleyes: in '1949' with takeshi kaneshiro..better Chang chen..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just to liven up our disappointment, depressed mood.... this article from sina blog is interesting :sweatingbullets:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sour...Fkz%3D534167076

South Korea 20 Valentine's Day Fantasy Superstar Couple Great Pairs :rolleyes:

shktk.jpg

just when she talked about her crush with him.... her "dream" comes true :D

i liked the way they fantasized the plot for them -

Kaneshiro Takeshi & Song - two "dreams" of the screen match

Valentine's Day is coming, I am sure you will want to see romantic love movies, the beautiful light-wan Keren gentle heroine abuse, we must go to non-Song, and The Merry T unexpectedly the actor, the capsule must be Kaneshiro Takeshi in objects, which are the two stars have been South Korea and Taiwan's "dreams" of the title candidates. Such films, the design of the plot is not too outspoken or too creative, and it is best with the classic Prince and Princess of fairy tales to match up with the angels or mortals romance-related content, let two of the "Lover" ability to play to the maximum. :wub:

Aiyaya..., just read from Baidu that '1949' movie aka the Oriental Titanic might is dipping into the ocean :tears: According to the news, Producer Terrence Cheng is having pain breaking the news to Chang Chen and Song Hye Kyo. Guess time to let go of my siggy... soon :tears::tears::tears:

Will try to squeeze out some juice on this article or hoping for some English news on it.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=534022609

credit:xiaiqiao@Baidu

ochhhhhh so sad :tears::tears::tears: .. so no 1949 ? no SHK's new movie with John Woo :tears::tears:

Today HK news...

It said that 1949 might not happen due to script copyright problem...moreover, it seems that John Woo has an invitation for a hollywood movie to start in Jun09.

Hyekyo has been in HK these few days, for shootng CF for a Chinese brand clothing.

According to Stellar, Hyekyo will be shooting CF with Nicolas Tse, a HK artist.

thanks winnie for the gist of the news...

Oh, SHK has a new crush now and it happens to be Chang Chen's co-star from Red Cliff :rolleyes: During the interview two days ago, HK said TK is charming and manly :) Move over, Mr. Chang B)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=534031567

credit: vivianqian520

~~~

Tofumui, hmm... I wonder it's your avie guy :rolleyes:

hmm do you mean Takeshi Kaneshiro.. it would be awesome if the SHK and TK could film something together..

yes... i love her new crush .. much much better ... SHK + TK = HOT Couple :w00t:

just to liven up our disappointment, depressed mood.... this article from sina blog is interesting :sweatingbullets:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sour...Fkz%3D534167076

South Korea 20 Valentine's Day Fantasy Superstar Couple Great Pairs :rolleyes:

just when she talked about her crush with him.... her "dream" comes true :D

i liked the way the plot is drawn for them :wub: -

Kaneshiro Takeshi & Song - two "dreams" of the screen match

Valentine's Day is coming, I am sure you will want to see romantic love movies, the beautiful light-wan Keren gentle heroine abuse, we must go to non-Song, and The Merry T unexpectedly the actor, the capsule must be Kaneshiro Takeshi in objects, which are the two stars have been South Korea and Taiwan's "dreams" of the title candidates. Such films, the design of the plot is not too outspoken or too creative, and it is best with the classic Prince and Princess of fairy tales to match up with the angels or mortals romance-related content, let two of the "Lover" ability to play to the maximum.

waw... :w00t: thanks for bring ths great news putriN :w00t:

edit : yes dear, i hope ths one turns to REALITY ...

shk_haitai.jpg

^hi deka, long time no see you here :)

don't celebrate yet..... it's for fun only :rolleyes:

how i wish it turns to REALITY pray.gif

oh, 3000 posts, I posted too much, must stop posting. I think I do have at least 2950 posts at those threads that involve HyeKyo :phew: . I'm bias haha. Thanks anyway dear.

with feeling so down now..... may i join u ? -_-

Dear utkim, congrat on your 3000 posts; I declared you the President instead of putriN, she is still so far behind you.

haha.... kim, since you're the President, i think you have to seek approval from the board of directors before

stop your posting :lol:

jan, fyi.... i can't hold 2 President title at one time :P

Guest Janie Simply

edit: putriN, where got two president title? Remember, there is President and Poultry, Since you have transfer the pretisgious title to utkim; there is only one title left and that it's putriN the Poultry :P Wake me up tomorrow morning o kay, night night <_<

On second thought... what do you mean... are you hinting to me that you are a CEO or President in real life at your workplace :ph34r: then I better behave... please explain :unsure:

Since the movie has been derailed, we definitely are in a d mood... displeased, devastated, disillusioned, disheartening... but thanks to putriN for delighting us..., this is hilarious, what a fun match esp for the AIMH actors :w00t:

Imagine a collab of Wonbin and Zhang Ziyi as a rich man's son aka charming Play-boy kiddo “花花公子” and a spoiled and rich daughter “豪门富家女” (don't know how to use fancy word here :sweatingbullets:) They said both couple are super-hot on their own already and their collab would simply be super dazzling and steamy!

0022190b5add0af22d9138.jpg

and they matched SSH with Gong Li acting as Mr. & Mrs. Smith :lol:

0022190b5add0af22d6f22.jpg

putriN as you mentioned earlier about her "dream" comes true, in fact they are truly the "dream couple".

TK & SHK were considered the Dream Couple for the longest time among the netizens (both of them were voted #1 couple in a few polls held in Taiwan and Korea separately at one time)

shktk.jpg

I so wish to see these actresses collab together like the Memoir of Geisha type of movie and I always see resemblance of Gong Li in SHK sometimes, Gongli can be the mother and HK the daughter and Wonbin can be the future son-in-law.

More exclusive matching between the chinese and korean celebrities

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=534167076

xiaiqiao@baidu

^omo omo.... AIMH Oppas, JS & TS partners are so hot :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

mr & mrs smith? hehe kim, i agree.... :lol:

very creative ppl there :D

somehow.... i feel a little bit jealous after reading wb's part :P

thanks jan... your trans much better than google of cos the d's too thumbsup.gif

Imagine a collab of Wonbin and Zhang Ziyi as a rich man's son aka charming Play-boy kiddo “花花公子” and a spoiled and rich daughter “豪门富家女” (don't know how to use fancy word here :sweatingbullets:) They said both couple are super-hot on their own already and their collab would simply be super dazzling and steamy!

putriN as you mentioned earlier about her "dream" comes true, in fact they are truly the "dream couple".

TK & SHK were considered the Dream Couple for the longest time among the netizens (both of them were voted #1 couple in a few polls held in Taiwan and Korea separately at one time)

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...utriN/shktk.jpg

I so wish to see these actresses collab together like the Memoir of Geisha type of movie and I always see resemblance of Gong Li in SHK sometimes, Gongli can be the mother and HK the daughter and Wonbin can be the future son-in-law.

More exclusive matching between the chinese and korean celebrities

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=534167076

xiaiqiao@baidu

The TK-SHK couple looks HOTTT :sweatingbullets: , but WB-SHK is a lovely couple too, keke. And the story sound great Jan haha :lol: .

I better get back to work in stead of dream away :ph34r:

edit: putriN, where got two president title? Remember, there is President and Poultry, Since you have transfer the pretisgious title to utkim; there is only one title left and that it's putriN the Poultry :P Wake me up tomorrow morning o kay, night night <_<

On second thought... what do you mean... are you hinting to me that you are a CEO or President in real life at your workplace :ph34r: then I better behave... please explain :unsure:

thanks for the translation jan :)

yeah putriN... please explain to us madame president... :lol:

I wonder what happen to our girl if it won't be 1949 :tears: , she sure had put a lot of efforts in learning Chinese and everything, aishhh, i'm so sad.

But on the other side, it's good for her to learn another language, but still.... :tears:

I couldn't work properly.... hope it's pushing through

20090203_70abebaba18435d33076EGD5lR.jpg

Baidu

^wow, she has new talk show.... the 2nd for her i think.... that Japanese guy is popular....

her Japan Agency (sorry, can't remember the name... jan, help!) is doing well for her :)

yeah, that's what i thot so..... probably after his hollywood project commitment :rolleyes:

perhaps, a more original love story for them :wub:

thanks silverbeam.... btw, nice number of posts, you have hit 100... congrats :D

yeah putriN... please explain to us madame president... :lol:

edit: putriN, where got two president title :unsure: remember, one is President and the other one Poultry, since you have forsaken the pretisgious title and gave it to utkim; so now there is only one title left, that is you know what :rolleyes: so now you are putriN the Poultry :P Wake me up tomorrow morning o kay, night night <_<

very funny lah... you should know, I can't take Poultry it's a trademark for HJE :lol:

you forgot huh.... i'm the self-appointed President of (see my avie) Club haha

I wonder what happen to our girl if it won't be 1949 :tears: , she sure had put a lot of efforts in learning Chinese and everything, aishhh, i'm so sad.

But on the other side, it's good for her to learn another language, but still.... :tears:

I couldn't work properly.... hope it's pushing through

i don't think her effort will go down the drain.... Stellar will sure have something for her :rolleyes:

yeah.... everybody is feeling the same.... SAD.... :(

this global financial crisis is really taking a toll on the investors <_<

Hi all...........I'm Newbie Here....

OMG...I love Song Hye Kyo.......

She's so Beautiful.....

hello hi Saia.... Welcome to SHK wonderful thread :)

hope you enjoy here... pardon our craziness sometimes, that mainly created by j, u and of cos, p :P

so, we're back to our normal practice now.... WAITING waiting.gif..... for her new project announcement mic.gif

will she be doing FH2 then ? :unsure:

^^ ehhhh, I'm not that bad putriN , hahaha :lol::P

Then perhaps Mr. Lee up there might have his chance to act with SHK since they are both from the same organization now :rolleyes:

^Chang Chen said : Lee, Over my dead body ! :lol:

Over WB's and HB's dead body :lol: j/k

Read that she is doing a chinese CF clothing line; she will have 7 or 8 transforming outlook :)

http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ent/20090203...4020350_big.jpg

Zhang and Lee might not have the chance yet :sweatingbullets: but this actor Nicholas Tse is lucky as he will be doing a chinese television ad with Kyo next month.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nicholas_Tse

I was soo sad with the news that I overlook this one :P , ah, that lucky guy, he looks handsome though :D .

Thanks dearie, looking forward to it.

^wow, she has new talk show.... the 2nd for her i think.... that Japanese guy is popular....

her Japan Agency (sorry, can't remember the name... jan, help!) is doing well for her :)

will she be doing FH2 then ? :unsure:

since jan sis still sleeping... let me answer it for you dear ....the agency is Artist View Entertainment .. right kim ?

^^ I think so deka :D

Kaneshiro Takeshi - manly fascinated Song . She like Jackie Chan and Chow too.

Muahhh, moir, fascinated this handsome guy as well hahaha :lol: . But honestly, the Eden9 guy is as much handsome as TK. No need to go that far, just right behind you, HyeKyo dearie hehe.

8b93e847b0ea94d40305d3bddc9fbb87.jpg

Baidu