Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest mab2007

edit : hello mab2007.... welcome to SHK thread :D

thanks!hehe..it's my first time to post here..hehe!i love her new drama that's why i passed by here.. =)

hi shkers .. thanks for all those pics & updates :)

agree with you guys, just got the gut feeling that hyekyo will for go for a korean guy :sweatingbullets:

but, i would love to know if hyekyo finally change his "lifestyle" :phew:

of course she'll go for a nice korean guy dear... :) or all 'her mothers' here will boycot her .... :P

i like her sexy expression & pose here.... :wub: yeah don't like her 'wig' though... ;)

thanks putriN dearie for reposting all those pics... :)

ooohhhhhooo....... :unsure: ......still worry though......praying hard not to be taken by charming Mr Chang.........

yayyy... don't dare to think about that Mr Chang.... or you'll be on our blacklist... :tongue2:

thanks!hehe..it's my first time to post here..hehe!i love her new drama that's why i passed by here.. =)

hi mab2007.. welcome to SHK's thread :)

SONG HYE KYO Transformed into a Doll, ATTRACTIVE LEGS ARE ALIVE

Song Hye Kyo has transformed into a doll?

Song Hye Kyo's doll-like face and womanly body line are the focus of the 2009 Spring/Summer Levi's Lady Style concept titled 'Curvy Doll.' The ads have just been released.

Song Hye Kyo, who recently starred in PD Pyo Min Soo and writer Noh Hee Kyeung's KBS 2TV 'Worlds Within' has received positive response for her steady and mature acting. Through this drama, Song Hye Kyo's fashion became quite popular with strong interest targeted towards her hairstyle, jeans, the way she tied her scarfs, etc.

After the completion of 'Worlds,' the 'hallyustar' had no time to rest as she embarked on overseas traveling. At a recent CF shoot, she appeared vibrant and happy.

Kim Hee Jung, assistant director of Levi's marketing team revealed, "Through Song Hye Kyo, this season's Levi's Lady Style's new Diamond Jean 'Best Wannabe Star' represents beauty overflowing with confidence and soft charisma." Also adding, " It's also possible to see Song Hye Kyo, who is even more mature now, with a different charm."

In the meantime, Song Hye Kyo's ads can be seen in mid February displayed in all Levi's store windows.

@Shanda

Guest Janie Simply

Kim Hee Jung, assistant director of Levi's marketing team revealed, "Through Song Hye Kyo, this season's Levi's Lady Style's new Diamond Jean 'Best Wannabe Star' represents beauty overflowing with confidence and soft charisma." Also adding, " It's also possible to see Song Hye Kyo, who is even more mature now, with a different charm."

Our curvy-dolly is so charming & sexy.gif

Thank you putriN for the eye-candy treat B)

shk0122d.jpg

ooohhhhhooo....... :unsure: ......still worry though......praying hard not to be taken by charming Mr Chang.........

Oh Honey, it's understandable. He's charming; she's charming... it's hard not to have any romantic wish but no worry... should Chang misbehaves, Uncle Johnny will discipline him with the most powerful weapon from the Oriental Titanic War-ship-- the oar :lol:

~~~

The 45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards is coming up; SHK is nominated in the popular female category.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=271306

Hope she'll win in Baeksang awards. Although WW wasn't really a successful drama in terms of ratings, but the category in which she is nominated is popularity so I guess she has a chance.

Our curvy-dolly is so charming & sexy.gif

Thank you putriN for the eye-candy treat B)

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...os/shk0122d.jpg

no problem dear.... we gonna used it very often from now :sweatingbullets:

that's nice for her "curvy-dolly" (but, sounds like dolly parton leh)

and suits best in this pic too :sweatingbullets:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...hotos/levi2.jpg

i'm so relieve she's wearing leggings :phew:

Oh Honey, it's understandable. He's charming; she's charming... it's hard not to have any romantic wish but no worry... should Chang misbehaves, Uncle Johnny will discipline him with the most powerful weapon from the Oriental Titanic War-ship-- the oar :lol:

can't imagine him with "1949" OAR funny-1.gif

The 45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards is coming up; SHK is nominated in the popular female category.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=271306

Hope she'll win in Baeksang awards. Although WW wasn't really a successful drama in terms of ratings, but the category in which she is nominated is popularity so I guess she has a chance.

Oh No! the date is Feb 27th..... she's in shanghai if i'm not wrong :tears:

someone posted she'll be there for Shanghai Charity Event, something like that :unsure:

holy crap, i just fell off my chair when i saw SHK's levi's pics :w00t:

talk about sexy! curvy indeed she is :)

she seem to be keeping herself busy with all these CFs (Roem,BBK,Laneige,Levi's)

not complaining though, at least i'd still get to see her even in pics :)

Guest tianared

holy crap, i just fell off my chair when i saw SHK's levi's pics :w00t:

talk about sexy! curvy indeed she is :)

she seem to be keeping herself busy with all these CFs (Roem,BBK,Laneige,Levi's)

not complaining though, at least i'd still get to see her even in pics :)

She looks so so pretty. Curvy Doll truly matches her and she exudes quiet charisma.

Guest knucklepink

ei there!

i'm belle and i'm new here...finally! a song hye kyo thread that's very much alive! thanks guys for being here for us hopeless SHK fans...:)

anyway, i love her new levi's pics...she really does look like a doll...i'm in an SHK fanmode since i watched full house again for the nth time last night...and though i've watched it countless of times, ji-eun and young-jae never fail to make me laugh...i love her acting and since i'm not korean anyway (i have to have an english sub to understand what i'm watching), i can't really relate to the people who say that she can't be understood when she talks so fast..but what the heck, i still love her! more power hye kyo!

P.S. does anyone know what her next project will be?

Guest knucklepink

erm, have you tried the babelfish translator, putrin? maybe they can translate korean to english better...just a suggestion, i hope you don't mind...:D but don't get your hopes up because i translate chinese to english there and it's horrible, so i have to re write the entire thing just to make readers understand..

Song Hye Kyo is SOOO gorgeous and talented!!!

ei there!

i'm belle and i'm new here...finally! a song hye kyo thread that's very much alive! thanks guys for being here for us hopeless SHK fans...:)

anyway, i love her new levi's pics...she really does look like a doll...i'm in an SHK fanmode since i watched full house again for the nth time last night...and though i've watched it countless of times, ji-eun and young-jae never fail to make me laugh...i love her acting and since i'm not korean anyway (i have to have an english sub to understand what i'm watching), i can't really relate to the people who say that she can't be understood when she talks so fast..but what the heck, i still love her! more power hye kyo!

P.S. does anyone know what her next project will be?

Welcome Rokkuguh and knucklepink to SHK's wonderful thread . Hope you guys enjoy :D .

knucklepink, her next project is a movie 1949 by John Woo , she 'll pair up with Chang Chen in this movie, a epic romantic war movie. But it was talked about she wanted to make another movie while waiting for 1949 since 1949 won't start shooting before June. So let's see what's happen then. Me too, love her in FH.

Anyone here in case have watched lust, caution? I wanna watch this since it's the writer 1949's work. Is it good?