Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest bbabe925

thanks utkim for lovely BBK pics ^^ :)

hi urika... glad seeing your post here *hug* :D

waaah... wondering who're his buddies could be ?... her partner in pink ribbon included in it ? :w00t::lol:

hi dearest hugz back* could be JDG JJM and gang.... :P

With how Kyo and Bin looks and act so natural in their scenes during WW, a lot of people are jealous even their personal friends. They must have had been teased a lot doing the drama. XD

right on.. riehae.. hugz*

hi putriN dearest...

I BET they'r so envious with binnie...there's lots of kissing goin on, on any drama in history.. :lol:

AND with lovely hye kyo ttat is.. :wub:

i have never at one point would think it was binnie or hyekyo fans saying it..

and WWers love the pairing and lovin it! :P have a nice day dear.. :)

should be in Guiness Record Book under Korea Drama Section huh :lol:

thanks.... you put it so nice :rolleyes:

i'm just glad it's not from the fans.... just wish we can hear from hyekyo on this "flood" of kissing scenes :blush:

you too dear.... have a nice day :)

2uss, you are so comical :lol:

SweetKYO, those 2 pix were photoshopped dear :D

Guest laila85

Awww, she looks so lovely and natural in those BBF pics, wub!!!

urika, heyyy!! love to see your post at HKs thread, yay!

Anyone here watch BOF? Its a sweet drama, even it still could not be able to get me addicted as I used to do for HKs drama ( guess never be), but its a nice one, hehe.

^kim.... pls put them back !!! pronto :P thanks

google trans -

http://market.beareyes.com.cn/2/lib/200901...20090120284.htm

Song private homes according to the exposure (Photo)

South Korean television industry as a sister of the Song, as in "Full House" and the movie "Hwangjini" China's superb performance has been starred in John Woo work "1949" opportunity, so that China's vast excited fans. Half a month ago, the increasingly popular in China, Song went to Sydney for a beautiful cell phone manufacturers advertising film shooting, the film has already begun in a few days ago on television and broadcast networks, causing public concern.

And other stars ads in sharp contrast to the plot does not make sense is that Song in this group recently completed filming the ad according to Song of the day for clues of life, from the lazy to get up to the beach listening to music to the streets naughty playing, the entire advertising montage magic through a small film role to achieve results.

The advertisement is currently shooting pictures one after another on the network exposure, the following is the theme of private home Photo. Will offer more beautiful picture, so stay tuned.

Guest shaldane

^hi... she is huh :D

oh dear..... hopefully nothing damaging will happen to them pray.gif

hihi urika dearie..... oh is just his buddies..... this is super relief :phew:

they sure tease him with no end :lol:

thanks for dropping by dear :)

heheeee.... when come to our dear girl.... don't know why i have that super energy :lol:

exactly what i'm thinking too :rolleyes:

being professional.... i guess they have overcome it.... and this fact, makes me sad :blush:

but, i do sincerely hope they'll make an effort to keep in touch no matter how busy they are :)

agree.... they are so natural and so comfortable with each other :sweatingbullets:

ww0114b.jpg

ww0114c.jpg

ww0114a.jpg

Haaha .. even if he enjoyed the kissing scenes, he would be stupid to admit it - think of all the crazy netizens out there! :P

^yeah.... he's too smart for that huh :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.beareyes.com.cn/2/lib/200901/20/20090120279.htm

google trans -

Song Sydney refreshing the image of an exclusive home exposure

Song has been since the debut in order to capture the image of pure Keren forward to the hearts of many young men and women, which make it in today's Japan and South Korea advocating turbulence quite bright spot in the entertainment industry.

Recently, I learned that Song is in Sydney a few days ago for the endorsement of the step by step music phone filming new series of advertisements, during which it is claimed Studios in Sydney her home clean image at home. In the old fame as "Full House", the Song to purity, wisdom, fashion image appeared on the screen, so that was the dumping of countless male counterparts, glamorous looks, ever-growing acting, her graceful home the image is deeply implanted in the hearts of every person to become a lot of male audience the image of the future wife home standards.

Ad dressed in white film Song, lazy lying on the bedroom in the same leniency. A continuously sunshine through the window of leaves onto the ground. Moving forward with mellow background music, one can not help reminiscent of Full House that cute cute TU Han. A mature hair with elegant white dress, skirt the fold more for the whole body to add a few lovely feeling. Wake up one day, block the rise of the sun through the window leaf, naughty finger straight on the ground to follow the light. All of a sudden people feel at home in small woman's romantic life style. Bedroom, sunshine, music, everything is so coordinated. As the ad's performance style: music, let's not turn these people can not help but all linked.

An "Autumn in My Heart" Let us understand the Song, a "Full House" achievement of the Song. Similarly an advertisement Let us remember the Song and her life style. Believe that the step by step as music phone ads expressed the same: there is music, there are places where the sun had moved through the heart.

BEAREYES.COM Beijing Date: January 20, 2009

thanks kim for the quick response :D

love those pix.... she doesn't need to dress sexy to look sexy :sweatingbullets:

hope i'm making sense :blush:

Guest laila85

Is the BBK CF out yet, I couldn't remember seeing it , any link to watch :unsure: . She looks indeed fresh and lovely :wub:

I think those Roem pics could be really nice avie , so pretty pics!!

8ea7cfeeaa3456f1cf1b3eaun3.gif

baidu

^BBK CF Ad link :rolleyes:

http://www.bbkmobile.com/pages/ad_television.asp

edit:

Here's another highlight from the YTB interview, this one is on her relation with music :)

SHK said that people might be wondering how come she was chosen to be the representative when she is not from the music arena. She said in fact music plays an integral part in her acting career. She depends on music to help her set the mood and emotion in her acting. She enjoys classical music and hopes her participation in this event will expand her music world even further.

She revealed that she didn't quite enjoy playing piano when she was younger 'cos mom always disciplined her to practice and looking back she regrets for not listening to mommy's advice. She said she always wishes she could play flute. She also mentioned that she enjoyed pratising and learning the traditional instrument in HJN movie.

Lastly, she encourages the candidates in the orchestra to free their dream to become the best musician they aspire to be!

source: baidu

thanks jan for the gist :)

this is something new..... didn't know she has interest in playing a flute :rolleyes:

yeah, mom's advice always the best.... could be at that moment, her interest is only figure skating :D

to the aspiring candidates.... goodluck-1.gif

anette, that is writer Noh's new best-seller entitled 'Guilty for not loving you" sth like that (will find the correct title later and edit it) Ms Noh will have a book signing on Feb 2nd at one of the bookstores in Seoul.

wow... the title alone, has intrigued me.... if only there's an english edition to that book :rolleyes:

i really love her lines.... amazing....

"even if i'm born again as a prop, i would love to be on the set, even if it's just as a cup !

i want to write dramas in my next life"

@Ww Special

Guest Janie Simply

3bd08f1726d35a06962b43a9.gif8ea7cfeeaa3456f1cf1b3eaun3.gif

thanks Laila & Utkim

Wah, SHK makes putting on mascara looks super easy ;)

utkim, thanks for the bbk cf; very carefree; like the one strolling with the little doggy too :)

The Roem Spring Collection is stylish & flattering! Didn't quite like the past Winter one, not very stand out!

yeah, mom's advice always the best.... could be at that moment, her interest is only figure skating :D

putriN, maybe she aspired to be a model or a movie star, that was why mommy sent her for the uniform competition & BOOM that changed her life forever :sweatingbullets:

out of lurker mode :lol:

... putriN sis thanks for sharing those Roem pics!

they're simply breathtaking. i could never get enough of her beautiful face :wub:

i hope Roem continues to use her as their model... i always love her Roem pics :)

Guest silver_beam

Paparrazzis working Hollywood style? Seven got caught having a meal in California (thousands miles away from So Korea) with actress Park Han Byul to start tongues wagging they are a couple; Zhang Chen (1949) was seen going to a movie with a young pretty woman claimed to be his girlfriend. But Hye Gyo visits USA fairly often, doesnt she get watched or she's good playing hide & seek or she never dates?

Guest honey_ping

Thanks very much for the Roem's gorgeous, sexy pictures.....she's really classy Can't wait for the pics from levis....How come there's no pics of Hyun bin and Hye kyo in a magazine together....how I wish for that....just imagine...with hyun bin's look like the one in harpers bazaar mag and hye kyo together.....I'm going to faint!...... :sweatingbullets:

Isabella sis, nice avie :wub: .

Paparrazzis working Hollywood style? Seven got caught having a meal in California (thousands miles away from So Korea) with actress Park Han Byul to start tongues wagging they are a couple; Zhang Chen (1949) was seen going to a movie with a young pretty woman claimed to be his girlfriend. But Hye Gyo visits USA fairly often, doesnt she get watched or she's good playing hide & seek or she never dates?

I hope she has time to date with someone :sweatingbullets:

Thanks very much for the Roem's gorgeous, sexy pictures.....she's really classy Can't wait for the pics from levis....How come there's no pics of Hyun bin and Hye kyo in a magazine together....how I wish for that....just imagine...with hyun bin's look like the one in harpers bazaar mag and hye kyo together.....I'm going to faint!...... :sweatingbullets:

hehehe, I would love to see that :blush: . I miss them together too. I'm going to use this H2 siggy much much longer than I thought.

More gif

3bd08f1726d35a06962b43a9.gif

Baidu

Kyo putting mascara on is so sexy and easy.

I love to see her like that. The make up, the hair... it's so perfect for me. Looks really radiant and gorgeous... really beautiiful.

Guest honey_ping

hi utkim! Am still crazy about this couple so much and miss them a lot but both of them have been very busy lately, so i guess, we'll just let our imagination soars.....

actually Mr. zhang has been caught with a new girl dating...every 2 weeks la...just saw his new girl in the local newspaper today...