Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest honey_ping

My friend who is fluent in Korean has just watched the interview and translated THAT controversial part....

pls credit Pkyo of bikyofamily HK if you want to re-post

interviewer: talk about a few actresses that has made a mark on you ?

Rain: among all the actresses that I have met, Hye kyo ssi is the one that has impressed me most.

interviewer: oh , that famous Song Hye Kyo ?

Rain: yes, SHK, we are friends, she is a few months older than me, up till now, she still asks me to address her as noona. She is always at the shooting site, 5-10 minutes earlier...that really impress me. I know that actresses when they went home at around 2am or 3am, they will only sleep for 1 hour after taking a bath...they also need to go to the beauty parlour in the morning for about 2 hours.

interviewer: You have never been together with the actresses after you finish shooting...why do you know so much details ?

Rain: because they tell me while we are shooting ...for me, if I complete the shooting at 3am, and I need to start again next day at 6am, I can only sleep for 1-2 hours. I ask her one day, why she can always be at the shooting site, 5-10minutes earlier, while I am always late. She said she cannot sleep well, will wake up after sleeping for 20-30minutes. She is professional , I feel that she is a passionate (referring to work) woman.

Rain: all in all, song hye kyo, this gal, this actress is very professional, for sure, she is also very beautiful.

btw, the background music for this part in 'My woman'

tHANKS so much for the translation. Actually, Bi is not the only person who praised SHK! Remembered Kim Sung Soo who also was asked about (roughly) the same questions and he referred SHK as well! About professionalism, a definitely yes! Even Hyun Bin said she's professional and that made her awesome!

Guest silver_beam

Well-known fact that she practises professionalism acknowledged by all, it's nothing new but somehow Rain's remarks is like creating sensational anxiety among her fans wanting to know more. Would be curious how she reacts to this cos it affects her more and her opinion carries greater weight than others.

Well-known fact that she practises professionalism acknowledged by all, it's nothing new but somehow Rain's remarks is like creating sensational anxiety among her fans wanting to know more. Would be curious how she reacts to this cos it affects her more and her opinion carries greater weight than others.

Bi-SHK-SSH love triangle...OR...Bi-SHK-HB...love triangle

OOTTAAHHKKEEEHHHHHH!!! :o:sweatingbullets:

Guest laila85

^ how about WB-SHK-HB or WB-SHK-SSH, muahhhhh, autumn tale :sweatingbullets:

4bbebc9b1b3107abc9eaf4dwh7.jpg

d92b4511fb8d1b0eb9127bcta2.jpg

more here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=522734974

credit: baidu

From Shanda, thank you Shanda.

Bi, Im Soo Jung-Song Hye Kyo's Charm?

On the 3rd, Singer Bi (Jung Ji Hoon) who appeared on the MBC variety show Every1 Only 'Shin Hae Chul's Special Edition' spoke of two of his past co-stars, Song Hye Kyo and Im Soo Jung.

On Song Hye Kyo, he said with a smile, "She was born several months before me so I'm forced to call her 'noona.'"

"During filming she would always arrive 5 to 10 minutes early. If actresses go home at 3 or 4 AM, they wash up and sleep for an hour and then go to the beauty salon which takes up to 2 hours. She would always arrive early," He said admiringly.

Bi also added, "Song Hye Kyo does not sleep. Usually after sleeping for 20-30 minutes, she's awake."

"She is such a professional. She is a woman who is passionate about her work."

@Shanda

She was born several months before me so I'm forced to call her 'noona.'", blehhhh :P:ph34r:

^ how about WB-SHK-HB or WB-SHK-SSH, muahhhhh, autumn tale :sweatingbullets:

:lol: or that

*watching AIMH again eheheeehehhe...

currently on ep10...EunSuhssi got her 1st nosebleed :unsure::tears: ARGHHHH!!!!!!*

Guest silver_beam

You gals are amusingly happy abt tandems, after 1949 next will be the ChangChen-SHK - no end to the string. Who knows, shocking truth will surface to announce she will be getting married to a non-actor or non-co-star, maybe a PD?

Guest laila85

^ yeah, who knows :sweatingbullets: ? but Chang Chen-SHK, Chinese-Korean, hmmm, could be a problem? ack..... the way we are talking, like we can decide who she should be with :lol:.

the wedding of pd Yoon is it?? i learned from this thread all the 4 seasons stars were invited and will attend...

*hoping* that pd Yoon will ask and hook up SSH and SHK again for a drama/movie project after SSH's EOE drama has ended...PLEEEEAAAASSEEEE!!!!

Guest silver_beam

^ yeah, who knows :sweatingbullets: ? but Chang Chen-SHK, Chinese-Korean, hmmm, could be a problem? ack..... the way we are talking, like we can decide who she should be with :lol:.

Lingo problem? No problem, action speaks louder than words. Chicken & duck talk, havent you seen mute communicating or mute couples living happily, less verbal quarrels but more fist fightings.

Guest laila85

^ ehh, maybe not, but I still think its better if both speak the same language, just imo ;)

the wedding of pd Yoon is it?? i learned from this thread all the 4 seasons stars were invited and will attend...

*hoping* that pd Yoon will ask and hook up SSH and SHK again for a drama/movie project after SSH's EOE drama has ended...PLEEEEAAAASSEEEE!!!!

The 11th right? and it's on this Sunday :w00t: , hoping to see all the 4 seasons stars :sweatingbullets: .

The 11th right? and it's on this Sunday :w00t: , hoping to see all the 4 seasons stars :sweatingbullets: .

oooo

it's gonna be good to see them all together!!!

pd Yoon was interviewed and if i recalled it right...his favorite Endless Love/4 seasons series was AIMH and Winter Sonata...and no offense to the fans of Summer Scent or Spring Waltz..he "love all his babies (all 4 series)"...but it just that those 2 really meant a lot more to him...

AIMH ushered in Hallyu (korean wave) fever in asia and Winter Sonata sealed it...to make sure...

laila :wacko::P .

2uss dear, I also think WS and AIMH were the best among the 4 :D .

This is a ps by snowflower dearie made last year when SSH and SHK was invited for award presentation in HK, but SSH was busy with his movie promotion that day :( . But this is for you. Imagine yourself how beautiful they could be seeing them together :P

13.jpg

@snowflower

laila :wacko::P .

2uss dear, I also think WS and AIMH were the best among the 4 :D .

This is a ps by snowflower dearie made last year when SSH and SHK was invited for award presentation in HK, but SSH was busy with his movie promotion that day :( . But this is for you. Imagine yourself how beautiful they could be seeing them together :P

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utkim/13.jpg

waaaahhhhhh gue reh kunah...SHK really pweetty here..

i got some fan art that i made myself of Sunie and HK :sweatingbullets: ..hajiman i saved it on a usb drive and i can't find it :tears: ...i moved so everything kinda got misplaced...will try to look for it...

Guest SweetKYO

Hello everyone, Oh she is really a professional - I think she is always cool wherever, whatever and whenever situations she is, she seems always at level head, the more I like her. I wish she really

find/found her love - be it SSH, WB, CC (Chinese guy) but at present after watching WW, I cant stop loving SHK/HB, and hoping its for real. But as she said to MinKyuk in FH, "I like you more than a little",

I mean, I like the other guys too for her, or whoever, just right now HB intensity is heavier. Just giving my choice, of course, its hers.

About her partner in FH, well he has said before or was it SHK, about how SHK would like to be called by him anyway, he was just repeating it, he just emphasized the age difference this time - but SHK looks very much younger her age.

Hi just want to greet the faithful lovers of SHK

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Congratulations to her performance in WwLI - for me its superb if for others

she did otherwise, I suggest they watch again, as I did watch 3X (her parts only).

Hello everyone, Oh she is really a professional - I think she is always cool wherever, whatever and whenever situations she is, she seems always at level head, the more I like her. I wish she really

find/found her love - be it SSH, WB, CC (Chinese guy) but at present after watching WW, I cant stop loving SHK/HB, and hoping its for real. But as she said to MinKyuk in FH, "I like you more than a little",

I mean, I like the other guys too for her, or whoever, just right now HB intensity is heavier. Just giving my choice, of course, its hers.

About her partner in FH, well he has said before or was it SHK, about how SHK would like to be called by him anyway, he was just repeating it, he just emphasized the age difference this time - but SHK looks very much younger her age.

hihi SweetKYO ! your comments are so Sweet as KYO.... love to read it.... @Ww thread too :)

Welcome dear to this wonderful lovely thread :D

i guess.... she can't please those ppl no matter how hard she tries.... being beautiful it's even harder <_<

there's always someone who sees things negatively :o

we... as her fans sometimes really can't take those injustice comments on her.... moreover herself -_-

just hope she stays stronger amidst those critics... you go girl !

i really hope someone decent will win her heart soon and make her super happy... she really deserves it :rolleyes:

shk1227c.jpg

shk1227b.jpg

shk1227a.jpg

shk1228a.jpg

just can't bear to see her sad :(

shk1228b.jpg

Guest laila85

putriN, I share the same setiment with you. You know what I meant when I said Im not reading any blog for at least 1 month and now I felt much happier not reading them, hehhe. I hope she is fine, I cant bear to see her sad neither. How I sometimes wish I could love her less, so my heart doent need to hurt that much when I feel she might be hurt and her efforts didnt get appreciated :tears: . Fighting, unni!!!!