Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^Yes, another lovely couple. But with so many sweet moments of this H2 couple in WW, muahh, I think it could be really hard for me to see her with Mr. Chang :sweatingbullets:

Same goes for me utkim :) for now it's all about H2 :sweatingbullets:

Guest kinkie_lass

hello guys! it's been a while since i posted here, about time i got out from the lurking mode. i haven't watch WW since my internet connection nowadays sucked. luckily it's going to be aired on kbs world sooner so yay.

just to share, i hope it hasn't been posted before :sweatingbullets:

‘The World They Live In’ Gets Exported for Record Price

KBS’s “The World They Live In” casting Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin is exported to Japan for a record 3 billion Korean won, the highest amount of any Korean drama in history.

[...]

Apart from Japan, over 10 entertainment companies from China, Thailand, Singapore, etc are also currently on discussions with YEG on the distribution rights in their respective countries.

-- Hanfever

credit goes to kobe23 @ d-addicts

ha screw haters :tongue2:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

^winnie, you are sharp.... it is HJN :w00t:

Jinro CF

http://pds100.cafe.daum.net/attach/12/cafe...yground_30s.wmv

the male model, side profile looks like Rain :sweatingbullets:

@hyebaragi

The male model is Ji Hyun Woo who played the other male lead in the drama Over The Rainbow (the other being FTTS' Hwanhee). A lot of people do think that he looks like Rain, in fact many believed that Over the Rainbow is Rain's semi-bio. ;)

thanks for that news flash kinkie_lass :)

just finished watching episode 6, and i can't stop squealing...

how can the netizens hate SHK when she's beyond adorable in this drama?

when she got placed in the box was super cute :lol:

:

:

my one complaint with WW is that i'm still waiting for the 'conflict' and subsequently its resolution,

maybe it won't have one :unsure: maybe they're starting a new trend... i guess i'm so used to

the 'usual' structure of a story that it's taking me a while to appreciate this new form of storytelling.

Guest silver_beam

That male model should consider himself LUCKY to be paired up with HK unnie. I'm gonna try that Jinro soju :)

20081001084056988i0_094014_1.jpg

Ji Hyun Woo acting as dentist & sis of Lee Tae Ran in My Precious You 50 episodes currently screening on KBS channel. Popular Full House actor Kim Sung Soo, the lead actor.

Guest tianared

thanks for that news flash kinkie_lass :)

just finished watching episode 6, and i can't stop squealing...

how can the netizens hate SHK when she's beyond adorable in this drama?

when she got placed in the box was super cute :lol:

:

:

my one complaint with WW is that i'm still waiting for the 'conflict' and subsequently its resolution,

maybe it won't have one :unsure: maybe they're starting a new trend... i guess i'm so used to

the 'usual' structure of a story that it's taking me a while to appreciate this new form of storytelling.

Both SHK and HB are so adorable in episode 6. I love the cleaning that SHK did with her hooded sweatshirt and how he carried her and put her into the box and she directed him in cleaning whie she was piggy backed on him. I am really enjoying this drama. I hope they sell the drama with English subtitles.

Guest scarlet1013

I have just watched Worlds WIthin twice already... One without subs yet and again with subs this time in viikii channel. SHK is just so pretty, I cant get enough watching her...

And I have enjoyed watching the drama over and over again . I believe SHK did a pretty good job here in this drama. She and Hyun Bin have great chemistry. They just portrayed their part s couple realistically well... Loved how they kissed , smack , and those sweet simple things they do for each other.

AJA AJA SHK & HB !

^

I agree with you. The way they portray as couples, is so realistic. Just how couples are in everyday life. What they do (specifically as directors) and what they talk about. There are not much drama or complications, which is good!!! :)

^^ putriN, they act so natual, so real couple ;)

Happy sunday, SHKers :D

^

I agree with you. The way they portray as couples, is so realistic. Just how couples are in everyday life. What they do (specifically as directors) and what they talk about. There are not much drama or complications, which is good!!! :)

It' not much drama yet, but It might come in upcomming eps riehae :sweatingbullets:

1-13.jpg

2-10.jpg

4-3.jpg

Baidu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the another note

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=372700

Hedges, drama, they live in a world of 'PPL commemorative event

Hedges brand teuraedisyeoneol style Rishi (HAZZYS) the songhyegyo - KBS2 drama starring Hyun Bin, they live in a world of 'PPL participation Memorial, the event will be four.

First of all, the first customers to purchase more than 400,000 won and advanced muffler present, Hedges homepage (www.hazzys.com) POP-UP Competition in the printing shop voucher, or to purchase more than 100,000 won in the first cell phone rings logo presented Hedges Be.

Also, on April 20 through Dec. 19 at Hedges' complete my Cody 'participation in the program or print it out after a period eungmogwon customers have purchased the product Hedges pool of 100, that can be used like cash in addition to chakjang Gift certificates for the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes offer.

In the event that Hedges accessories to the store alone from the 300,000 won more than 21 customers have purchased more genuine Keyhole to the present

google

• Like 1

OMG I have never seen WB in a big big *casual* smile like this. Are they really only couple on screen?

haha yeah ive been wanting to say this too..i mean..it is so realistic!! just the way they are and how comfortable being with each other..im having this thought of them being a couple in real-life long before this drama started..thats why the pd and writer chose hyunbin as their main choice..haha isn't that a crazy thought i have?..well nothing's wrong to fantasize something B)

Guest nheocualo

haha yeah ive been wanting to say this too..i mean..it is so realistic!! just the way they are and how comfortable being with each other..im having this thought of them being a couple in real-life long before this drama started..thats why the pd and writer chose hyunbin as their main choice..haha isn't that a crazy thought i have?..well nothing's wrong to fantasize something B)
.oh,deera.you are such an imaginative one.but i love that.hope they have good time together and wish they are a couple,too. :rolleyes:

mon,tues are coming.waiting for watching our girl and her boyfriend

thanks :sweatingbullets: i thought i was gonna go blind from all the tedious editing :wacko:

but i love Song Hye Kyo, so anything for her :D

... i would like to thank (i sound like i'm accepting some kind of an award :lol: ) *jaded* for making the thread banner and the matching headers :)