Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest pickles

^^ Haha! There's a lot of new things on her! :D Our girl is so busy now! She has WW (which is so awesome), 1949, loads of CFs (Jinro, Levi's, aritaum, etc). :) You can backtrack to read them all! Heh. :)

p.s. 1500 pages! Yay!! :D

seriously i didn't get it when they r the news that korean citizens r criticizing the way SHK act in WW...

Yeah....I think SHK did very well portraying her character in WW....of cos it's diferent from the self suffering heroine she usually did or even her famous FH Han Ji Eun character but I think she did extremely good job....In fact it's becose of her & HB that made me continue watching WW faithfully...

Frankly I'm not that crazy abt WW and I believe the problem is with the show itself...I think the basic storyline is okay but what really turn me off is that there are too many main characters and too many plots. It really made me lost interest to watch and I always fast forward to SHK & HB's scene

But then again, becos of SHK & HB strong performance made the show bearable to watch...well at least to me...

^it's seems that not easy to be beautiful...... and talented..... plus with a golden heart esp <_<

yesterday was so-called korea valentines day.....

did our dear girl receive anything special from someone special ? :phew:

SC of hyekyo in Ep6 :rolleyes:

shk06a.jpg

shk06b.jpg

shk06c.jpg

Ww1111k.jpg

Ww1111j.jpg

shk06d.jpg

shk06e.jpg

shk06f.jpg

shk06g.jpg

Ww1111m.jpg

shk06h.jpg

shk06i.jpg

shk06j.jpg

shk06k.jpg

shk06l.jpg

shk06m.jpg

shk06n.jpg

shk06o.jpg

shk06p.jpg

shk06q.jpg

shk06r.jpg

shk06s.jpg

@baidu

• Like 1

Guest yukumushio

thanks for everything, Must post on 1500 page, it is pretty awesome...

Just became her fan becuaes of World Within, man she's beautiful~

I'm in the beginning phase, so I gotta gather pictures

and then move on the her old dramas and videos, varieties? <--- she doesn't seem like she would be on variety...

TO ALL NEWBIES...... welcome.gif to SHK thread :)

we appreciate your wonderful comments..... pls keep them coming :D

isn't she like doing a press cons/promo for her upcoming movie "1949" :rolleyes:

she really looks classic-glam in the pix :sweatingbullets:

Ww1112b.jpg

Ww1112a.jpg

@dcw

yup...I agreee w/ you putriN

SHK fits the costume well