Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hey, it's Park Shi Hoo. Wouldn't he be happy to be the second or even main lead with Kyo. One day, just one day, he might get the chance to, but not in her new drama. So sad he has to be filming a drama right now.

really ? oh... it lifts up my hope when i read chin-ai post that he ever acted under PD Pyo drama...

i guess... he will miss this opportunity then negative.gif

thanks SiLvErWiNg for the info :)

Guest kdramafanusa

Some news say TWWTL starts broadcasting from November, some say from next year. If Rain is really coming back this October or even early next ear (let's say Jan) , there's great chance that Bi Kyo will not star in the same TV show. Am I right? :(

Hi IUPHIMHAN,

To be honest, I think that the chance of SHK starring in Rain's drama (if it happens) is very....very slim. I can be wrong of course. :)

If I read the papers correctly, Rain will be in Korea this October-December. It's said that he's reviewing scenarios & working out the details for a possible TV drama during that time frame (filming). He will be overseas afterwards.

Good Choice of your avatar and siggy Utkim!! :D

because this drama will be shown in Nov. does that mean they will finish the shoot on October? :unsure:

Can I ask how many months did they shoot FH before? :sweatingbullets:

So if he was Joo Jun Young love interest, does that mean she will like him first? :unsure: I don't want that, I want Bin character to chase after Kyo's. Make it more interesting. At least for me. :)

Yo! As you requested, I made a Yellow Wallie for you. :lol: Hope you like it. Sorry it took so long. I love yellow too. My favorite color.

me too! I want the guy to fall in love to the girl first and chase after her...because unlike in FH, HJE was hurt because she fall in love first, before LYJ liked her...

Gosh, it's soOo Beautiful!!! I :w00t: really Love it!!! :w00t: thanks a LoT Silverwing!!! it's okay, and oH we have the same favorite color!!

this is from hyebaragi....

d8fa08e2.jpg

93718d11.gif ... who's the man in the middle ? her manager ?.. often seeing him with shk...

Deka, I can't view this pic... :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for sharing these Beautiful Wallies!!! :w00t:

Putrin, yeah his dimples are to die for :blush:

I don't like their names ...SHK's name sounds like a guys name....they should change JJO to Jung Ji Hoon :P

i'm curious to know who will be the 2nd leading actor in TWTLI :rolleyes:

will PD Pyo grant this guy wish to act alongside with our dear girl ?

if it do happens... PD Pyo will make another dream comes true :)

kim - absolutely.... and he fits our criteria.... handsome and single (i think so) :lol:

Putrin dear, does he like SHK? :w00t:

Putrin, no... I want HK to be with Rain

Badie, Welcome to SHK's thread! the most Friendly thread in Soompi! :lol: I love your siggy! so Beautiful!

Chin, I'm younger than you...I thought you're still in High School Oh, he is the guy from WSAYF? the handsome :blush:

Thanks kdramafanusa for all precious information you provided, esp those above. As in one of your post, TWWTL's script was developed after FH finished. There's no reason and no way to say that they copy from On Air. I totally agree with you, it just happened that several dramas have similar genre.

Some news say TWWTL starts broadcasting from November, some say from next year.

what? i hope there's NO postponement on the broadcasting date... it already killing us softly the 6mths waiting....

to drag it further.... gosh, am gonna freak out thsmiley_freakout.gif:P

but of course... we very much welcome if the broadcasting date is gonna bring forward :D

Guest SnowB_all

Can I ask how many months did they shoot FH before? :sweatingbullets:

FH was 4 months in filming. At some point, they had the series running on TV, while still shooting. The last tape made it to TV station about 15 min. prior showtime -- give and take 5 minutes. Now, that's real :sweatingbullets: for PD Pyo Min Soo! The "rush" clip was included in the original FH DVDs... lots of running BTS, however, the technicians were super-pro; including the driver and his timing in the "traffic light".

Putrin, no... I want HK to be with Rain.

Su-Hae, you are just as "stubborned" as me. Are there enough of us here to form "picket line"?

Badie, Welcome to SHK's thread! the most Friendly thread in Soompi! :lol: I love your siggy! so Beautiful!

Agree. Friendly...warm...lively....and "creative".

By the way, where is Kyo? We know where Mr. HWNMNBMH is.

Guest chin_ai22

Putrin dear, does he like SHK? :w00t:

I want HK to be with Rain

Chin, I'm younger than you...I thought you're still in High School Oh, he is the guy from WSAYF? the handsome :blush:

im with you dear! :) i want HK to be with rain. in reel and real life. :rolleyes:

su-hae im in my last year in college now :) i'll be graduating this 2009 dear,

a broadcasting major :)

really ? oh... it lifts up my hope when i read chin-ai post that he ever acted under PD Pyo drama...

i guess... he will miss this opportunity then negative.gif

oh no. he's not gonna grab the chance? too bad. oh well, he can have next time.

i hope the guy from hotelier, the son of the owner of the hotel, will be casted in the drama too :) im just dreaming. cos he's also hot huh!

Guest SiLvErWiNg

oh no. he's not gonna grab the chance? too bad. oh well, he can have next time.

i hope the guy from hotelier, the son of the owner of the hotel, will be casted in the drama too :) im just dreaming. cos he's also hot huh!

Nope. Park Shi Hoo is currently filming Iljimae with Lee Joon Ki, as the second lead. So he doesn't have a chance for now.

YEA! ^_^ Maybe they should ask Park Jung Chul to be the second lead for Kyo new drama. They didn't really have any chemistry in Hotelier. I felt bad cuz he was really cute too. :tears: And Kyo's character was kinda mean to him too.

Guest tisya

Whoa, so nice reading all your inputs - your wish for the 2nd lead.

I wish lots of actors to be casted in this drama, and wish also that she

will be sought after by HB.

I want also to commend and thanks all the wallies, they are really good.

Kudo (many are to be commended) to all contributors!!!

This news said that in order to reduce the production cost, both Hyekyo and HB have proposed to PD to reduce their talent fee...they prefer to have the money invested in the production.

Good boy and girl. :rolleyes:

'Winnie & PutriN'....Thanks!for sharing the news and translation.....WOW!Good boy and girl...really make us love them so much. :lol:

This news said that in order to reduce the production cost, both Hyekyo and HB have proposed to PD to reduce their talent fee...they prefer to have the money invested in the production.

many thanks winnie dearie.... the more reason i luv her the most and the only :wub:

i'll bet PD Pyo will feel the same :)

cheers... more success to the drama :sweatingbullets:

Guest IUPHIMHAN

Hi IUPHIMHAN,

To be honest, I think that the chance of SHK starring in Rain's drama (if it happens) is very....very slim. I can be wrong of course. :)

If I read the papers correctly, Rain will be in Korea this October-December. It's said that he's reviewing scenarios & working out the details for a possible TV drama during that time frame (filming). He will be overseas afterwards.

Thanks for your information. So that means he may not come back to the small screen for quite a while. Well, as I remember, this year he has a lot of plans, a new album, new movies, his J-Tune is extending the business- to fashion and introducing a new kpop group. I don't know if he has time for a drama.

About the chance they star together: Yes (sign), I second your opinion. That's why I said, I hope they can collaborate in a movie. Oh, or dating in the real life is not a bad idea though. :)

Guest SiLvErWiNg

Woot :w00t: ! More wallies for everyone. Only if I knew the supporting actor and actress, I would include them too, but sadly, no one yet. :tears:

Maybe in the drama, they both would look kinda like the first wallie. At least, I'm hoping or guessing it's something close to that. Oh well, enjoy everybody.

HyeBin-3.jpg

*Editing Completed*

H2.jpg

Guest honey_ping

Ah, muah! muah! to both of them!

Guest chin_ai22

Nope. Park Shi Hoo is currently filming "Iljimae" with Lee Joon Ki, as the second lead. So he doesn't have a chance for now.

YEA! ^_^ Maybe they should ask Park Jung Chul to be the second lead for Kyo new drama. They didn't really have any chemistry in Hotelier. I felt bad cuz he was really cute too. :tears: And Kyo's character was kinda mean to him too.

aww. too bad., thats right, i hope park jung chul should be casted, he's also hot right? :)

he's my 1st crush before Bi in korean actors :)

wloi thanks for the translation :) makes me love them both! SO MUCHHH!

Guest tisya

Woot :w00t: ! More wallies for everyone. Only if I knew the supporting actor and actress, I would include them too, but sadly, no one yet. :tears:

Maybe in the drama, they both would look kinda like the first wallie. At least, I'm hoping or guessing it's something close to that. Oh well, enjoy everybody.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/S...90/HyeBin-3.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/SiLvErWiNg90/H2.jpg

SilverWing, thank you for all the pictures - they are cool, please keep on, I am enjoying them.

But when will be the announcement of this drama with all the casts together, will they start shooting without

conference, introducing all the casts. Shouldn't therell be an advertisement, or is it too soon?

this is a long six months (June-Nov).