Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ive been all around daum today..(bored hehe)

and stumbled into this

▶ 송혜교(Song Hye Kyo)

1위 SBS 올인 (2003) → 47.7% (All In)

2위 KBS2 가을동화 (2000) → 42.3% (Autumn Tale)

3위 MBC 호텔리어 (2001) → 38.6% (Hotelier)

4위 KBS2 풀하우스 (2004) → 37.6% (Full House)

5위 SBS 수호천사 (2001) → 31.8% (Guardian Angel)

hi angel ! 428d6eef.giffyi.....

It was about how all the female actresses upkeep and maintain themselves to look good. One lady commentator mentioned that SHK has the most beautiful skin.

1926d7e4.gifechan f5fe6252.gif

do u know who's the guy with SHK on post #26151 ?

ths is the same guy ? same guy ?

hmmm how about ths one ?

Deka sis! Good Evening! It's okay deka! I see it! this new pic you posted...It's not her manager right? :unsure:

Deka, thanks for posting the wallie!! :D

hi Su_hae and SHKers 10c3ecdd.gif

hmm a bit curiosity.... i've been read in others thread.. it said.. he's an other ac.. 8036a577.gif manager... am 82619a5a.gif ... also cur...981b5e6d.gif... if he's not her mngr... so 2edc6a96.gif

it's my pleasure kim 316b1a42.gif

Kat !welcome to the most friendly thread... hope seeing u often here... :D

Deka, it's okay...but if you find one pls send it to me! thanks dear!!! Thanks for the FH pics! Deka, I can't view the last pic you posted? :(

Su-Hae... lucky u dear....17a67d71.gif by incidental i've found ths in my memory card..... :phew:

"Changsa Affair" >>><<< some comments and pics

enjoy it ! B)

63492c03.jpg

credit as labeled

ochhh am so sleepy ..... like ji en

5e257985.jpg

credit as labeled

key must go now.....

Guest tisya

hmmm how about ths one ?

hmm a bit curiosity.... i've been read in others thread.. it said.. he's an other ac.. 8036a577.gif manager... am 82619a5a.gif ... also cur...981b5e6d.gif... if he's not her mngr... so 2edc6a96.gif

Deka, Su_hae, good observation, hmp, I see that too now, though the person w/SHK in the prem. nigth looked has gained weight.

but with semblance with the pix between best friends. However, post 26151 has no picture. Will you pls. re-post.

Also, thank you for the pictures of best friends in the boat. The one posted by Putrin was not in the drama, so, I forgot.

Guest tisya

She really is still quiet, not even laneige has no new photos of our girl.

Hye Kyo where are you still asleep:

shk.jpg

hope for you to be visible to us - miss you

song2Bhye2Bkyo-11.jpg

your new beloved is also quiet, waiting for your move?

hyunBin.jpg

deka: you're welcome. yes she was adorable. lol

temasek: ahh thats his name...I always forget the last part (or first part depending how u look at it) of his name..song seung HUN lol I will remember it now. Ah, that second male lead from full house, I like him too. he was also the second lead in bad love with ksw being the main lead...I feel bad though cause from what I know of him, he has 2 second leads already...seems to like second lead a lot huh? hehe

su-hae: you and I think alike. =D haha yea ssh is a good actor but wb acted better cause his scenes require more emotion than ssh. but I hope the second male lead in the new drama has great chemistry with shk too like binkyo...but not as loveable as h2 since I think it's safe to say they'd (the 2 main leads) probably end up together cause you know happy ending...well hopefully happy ending.

HAPPY SUMMER!!! (first day of summer vacation for me)

Guest chin_ai22

HAPPY SUMMER!!! (first day of summer vacation for me)

hi huong! summer is almost over here in the philippines! wanna go back to aussy!

hi chin_ai - thanks... keep them coming :)

i luv the first pic... after a few stares at it... then i noticed her fingers are actually holding his chin...

or should i used the word, caressing his chin :sweatingbullets:

hi putrin, sis. hehe..my sister tol me that too while ago, cos its my wally on my computer.

March -- Vietnam press conference

Whenever I get a new project, Kyo is the first one to give me feedback, and I do likewise" Aja Aja Fighting!!!

i remember RAin said that, now i wonder what he has to say about HYE KYO'S new project.. ehh??

Deka, Su_hae, good observation, hmp, I see that too now, though the person w/SHK in the prem. nigth looked has gained weight.

but with semblance with the pix between best friends. However, post 26151 has no picture. Will you pls. re-post.

Also, thank you for the pictures of best friends in the boat. The one posted by Putrin was not in the drama, so, I forgot.

hi tisya...how r u ?

repost for #26151...... ths's from hyebaragi

dk_if_shk_hb09.jpg

and also ths one...

hmmm... it's so interisting... right ?

our girl on vacation.... B) in france... italy and somewhere..... :vicx::P

4cc1f481.jpg

have a good time dear hye kyo.... miss u

hi chin_ay ! tq for the wallies.... it's beautiful... keep them coming sis... :D

March -- Vietnam press conference

Whenever I get a new project, Kyo is the first one to give me feedback, and I do likewise" Aja Aja Fighting!!!

i remember RAin said that, now i wonder what he has to say about HYE KYO'S new project.. ehh??

yeah... could be like this ? ... B)

hope for you to be visible to us - miss you

your new beloved is also quite, waiting for your move?

tisya, you are so cute :D

i guess.... at the moment, both are not supposed to say anything about this hype drama project :ph34r:

or.... is she in hawaii? enjoying her hula- ing.... :lol:

hulashk.jpg

omg! where did you get that photo dear? she's cute. :)

hahahah, so cute :wub::lol::lol: Thanks for sharing putriN

Putrin, that's cute - someone mentioned grmny. I doubt she is waiting patiently,

you maybe right, she is somewhere - see her smile here:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll193/t...WebSmall_0_.jpg

credit: Shanda

the photo was in my photobucket for quite some time... juz waiting for the right moment to release it :lol: haha

indeed... she looks adorable and cute trying to dance hula huh...

so glad that she didn't dress like those people around her... can't see clearly how that man's dressed :P

can't imagine if H2 gonna dance and dress like that... covereyes.gif

Guest alexdan

Oh gosh, she is so cute :w00t: , dancing like that and knowing her conservative side, cant imagine to see her dress like ppl around her :lol:

LOL alexdan xD

oh, hello kat. welcome, welcome.

Guest kairu

hmmm how about ths one ?

Hi deka!~ :D

I can't see the first one to see if he's the same guy as the second..

but in the second pic, the guy between the two is Bi's manager (or ex-manager since he left JYPE) Kim Yong Bae. I think he's with Wonder Girls now.. :phew:

Oh and the pic from hyebaragi that you posted...she called him Woo-chan oppa. ;) Don't know who he is though...:sweatingbullets:

Hi deka!~ :D

I can't see the first one to see if he's the same guy as the second..

but in the second pic, the guy between the two is Bi's manager (or ex-manager since he left JYPE) Kim Yong Bae. I think he's with Wonder Girls now.. :phew:

Oh and the pic from hyebaragi that you posted...he called him Woo-chan oppa. ;) Don't know who he is though...:sweatingbullets:

kairu 334a8885.gif .... finally there's someone can give me the answer...th_3c251155.gif

btw.. am still curious.... the guy on both pics frm hyebaragi (post#26236) looks like so same with the guy frm both pics post#26228... don't u think? am so stubborn yeah... hehehe.... B)

anyway th_428d6eef.gif dear...

here's our hye kyo in aussie..... listen her faves music.... :)

08e2fb71.jpg

ps : have u read this ? post #41196 hmmm.... it's hurts.... :tears:

Guest silentHappiness

helOw...!

Its ben awhile since I vctd here...

Anyway,Is SHK doing new projcts...!?!?

Wat are her new drama/movie...!??!