Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow so many wallies!! thank you! all of them are beautiful! :w00t:

deka thanks for the clips. bikyo sure have the same gesture and lip biting. they must have rubbed of one another during the fh shooting since they were on the island, all to themselves (and the crew too). ;)

su-hae It is not a fact that they call each other up for advices...but one can dream! :lol: but I will look into it, to find any articles regarding about this matter. hehe

Guest SnowB_all

SnowB-all'...Hi...Hyun bin acts in Lovely Kim Sam Soon and Snow Queen.Hope,U enjoy to watch his 2 dramas...and love him too.HA!HA! :w00t:

Temasek, it takes "perseverance" to watch a Korean drama. I did not last two hours with MNIKSS, and out to "spring cleaning" it went. Maybe when time comes, I'll just read Soompi readers comments.

su-hae It is not a fact that they call each other up for advices...but one can dream! :lol: but I will look into it, to find any articles regarding about this matter. hehe

Back-log, and it's a fact that they do call and consult each other, for advices. Thus, they claimed to be "the best collaboration partners."

I see the bigger picture now...I didn't click on the link yesterday... Thanks theedqueen!

Thanks for sharing these beautiful wallies Utkim! :w00t: I Love the 1st one! :D

Huong, :lol: no need to find one Snow has confirmed it! :w00t:

Back-log, and it's a fact that they do call and consult each other, for advices. Thus, they claimed to be "the best collaboration partners."

:w00t: Thanks Snow B for this wonderful info!!!

The Guys for me that really looks good with Hye Kyo are Rain, Won Bin and Lee Dong Wook! (I hope this too would have a drama too) :blush:

Guest IUPHIMHAN

This thread moves really fast, I don't know if this was mentioned here yet.

There are talks about Rain being interested in TV drama this October; this is just one of the articles about stars' upcoming dramas. There should be more articles about Rain.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...050608155551706

The World Where They Live & Spotlight were actually planned before On Air started its broadcast, therefore, it's totally false to say that TWWTL & Spotlight (or even Women Of The Sun) copy On Air. Just happens that dramas with professional/career themes are in this year, it all started with dramas like White Tower, Surgeon Bong Dal Hee last year...

Thanks kdramafanusa for all precious information you provided, esp those above. As in one of your post, TWWTL's script was developed after FH finished. There's no reason and no way to say that they copy from On Air. I totally agree with you, it just happened that several dramas have similar genre.

Also, On Air is not such great, its rating only went up after HGD finished. I don't want to splash anything, that's the truth I know.

Some news say TWWTL starts broadcasting from November, some say from next year. If Rain is really coming back this October or even early next year (let's say Jan) , there's great chance that Bi Kyo will not star in the same TV show. Am I right? :(

@putriN: thanks for your warm welcome. I check the thread everytime I come to SP. Joining our TV station. :) I am willing to be producer assistant.

Guest chin_ai22

Some news say TWWTL starts broadcasting from November, some say from next year. If Rain is really coming back this October or even early next year (let's say Jan) , there's great chance that Bi Kyo will not star in the same TV show. Am I right? :(

thats what im thinking too, if rain will be back by october, i hope he will not do drama and just wait for unnie to finish her drama with hyun bin, so that they could do a collab again. maybe FH2?

btw., just asking, when FH ended, why song hye kyo unnie didnt make any dramas after that?

i mean she didnt do any drama in 4 years? here in the phil. the actress is doing drama, drama after drama, they'll rest for one month and after that, they'll cast into a new drama again. and the love team, as long as its ok with the masses,

they'll be love team for ,lets say 5 years. for example bea and john lloyd. they're casted in 5 dramas in a row.

i hope shk and rain gonna do that.

thats what im thinking too, if rain will be back by october, i hope he will not do drama and just wait for unnie to finish her drama with hyun bin, so that they could do a collab again. maybe FH2?

btw., just asking, when FH ended, why song hye kyo unnie didnt make any dramas after that?

i mean she didnt do any drama in 4 years? here in the phil. the actress is doing drama, drama after drama, they'll rest for one month and after that, they'll cast into a new drama again. and the love team, as long as its ok with the masses,

they'll be love team for ,lets say 5 years. for example bea and john lloyd. they're casted in 5 dramas in a row.

AWWW, they are casted in 5 dramas in a row, wahhh, that's a lot. Don't really know , but I want to hear ppl talk about Hye Kyo as a amazing and versile actress rather than a couple actress dear. Ihope they could do a couple drama together, but I also hope she can collab with the others too. Just my opinion.

Guest chin_ai22

AWWW, they are casted in 5 dramas in a row, wahhh, that's a lot. Don't really know , but I want to hear ppl talk about Hye Kyo as a amazing and versile actress rather than a couple actress dear. Ihope they could do a couple drama together, but I also hope she can collab with the others too. Just my opinion.

yeah, i dont know if its 5, or even more than that,

they do more movies too. and she have paired into another actors too..

i got your point, maybe i just missed seeing the bikyo couple thats why that question pops out in my mind.

hye kyo unnie is amazing and versatile actress, no doubt about that.

Guest angel2nyt

korea and the philippines are different..

most huge actors in korea would work in one drama or one movie per year or maybe two projects(may it be dramas or movies) but not to the extent that its going to be a whole year in a row with almost no rest..

unlike in the philippines these actors arent tied up to just one network(or channel).. they can work in any network they want, any movie outfit.. that's why here in the philippines you can see people over and over again because they only abide with what their management(their network management) tells them to do

im living in the philippines but i really am sick and tired of watching the same people on tv over and over again

there's no mystery already.. and i feel really bored with seeing them

that's why sometimes i like the korean industry more..

edit: by the way, when exactly are they planning to start filming TWTLI?

Guest chin_ai22

korea and the philippines are different..

most huge actors in korea would work in one drama or one movie per year or maybe two projects(may it be dramas or movies) but not to the extent that its going to be a whole year in a row with almost no rest..

unlike in the philippines these actors arent tied up to just one network(or channel).. they can work in any network they want, any movie outfit.. that's why here in the philippines you can see people over and over again because they only abide with what their management(their network management) tells them to do

im living in the philippines but i really am sick and tired of watching the same people on tv over and over again

there's no mystery already.. and i feel really bored with seeing them

that's why sometimes i like the korean industry more..

angel2nyt,you mean to say, that there's no exclusive contract involve? i mean, song hye kyo unnie and other korean stars didnt have mother studio?

Hi Termagant! Welcome to SHK's thread! I miss them too!!! :tears:

don't worry IUPHIMHAN, let's hope and pray! there is always a miracle! if destiny won't work for them let's make their destiny by making a Petition! Soutsada is doing it.... :D

I agree! Utkim I love your avatar!! She's very beautiful!!! :w00t:

Dristina! Welcome to SHK's thread!! Gosh thanks a Lot for the Bi-Kyo pics!!!! I LOVE that 2nd one!!!

Guest IUPHIMHAN

Hi Termagant! Welcome to SHK's thread! I miss them too!!! :tears:

don't worry IUPHIMHAN, let's hope and pray! there is always a miracle! if destiny won't work for them let's make their destiny by making a Petition! Soutsada is doing it.... :D

Really? That would be great. CJW starred with BYJ and another guy (in Honest, Beautiful Days) twice or 3 times, so I hope something similar may happened with BiKyo. Frankly speaking, I do hope they would star together in FH2, but it's little hope now. If not FH2, I can't think of any proper storyline which can overcome the popularity of FH. I mean, when they appear on screen, ppl will think of FH days, right? Or a movie is good too (let's take example of LDG and HJH before). However, do I sound desperate? No, I am not that at all, just want to continue my dream about Snow and Rain...

Guest chin_ai22

hi dristina, welcome to the thread! :) hi su-hae dear! :)

Really? That would be great. CJW starred with BYJ and another guy (in Honest, Beautiful Days) twice or 3 times, so I hope something similar may happened with BiKyo. Frankly speaking, I do hope they would star together in FH2, but it's little hope now. If not FH2, I can't think of any proper storyline which can overcome the popularity of FH. I mean, when they appear on screen, ppl will think of FH days, right? Or a movie is good too (let's take example of LDG and HJH before). However, do I sound desperate? No, I am not that at all, just want to continue my dream about Snow and Rain...

i do want too! IUPHIMHAN. and if not FH2. i want the drama title would be "COLLIDE" what do you think?

Guest IUPHIMHAN

i do want too! IUPHIMHAN. and if not FH2. i want the drama title would be "COLLIDE" what do you think?

Sorry Sweetie, I have no idea. that would be a killing name. Ah, I don't want to imagine.. I still think a movie is good. And I wish Bi can sing more for Kyo, that would be romantic.

Guest chin_ai22

Sorry Sweetie, I have no idea. that would be a killing name. Ah, I don't want to imagine.. I still think a movie is good. And I wish Bi can sing more for Kyo, that would be romantic.

no matter what as long as its includes bi and shk, im gonna die because eof happiness!

Guest alexdan

I read somewhere that they will start shooting in June. I cant wait the pics to come :w00t:

chin ai, I can right now die of happiness just the thoughts of could be able to watch unni in NOV. :lol: