Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^^^

i agree with you chin_ai.... she really need our much love and support for her new comeback drama :rolleyes:

Yo, everyone! Got nothing much to say, but here's another one of HyeBin or H2. And there's more coming since I don't have to worry bout school anymore. Yay! Hmm...I wonder if this is how both of them are gonna be wearing in the drama. :unsure: It'll be nice though. :D

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/S...Ng90/HyeBin.jpg

hi dear.... no school to worry ??? what a puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect timing !!! we can always bother you then :P

WOWWWW..... thanks.... they sure look professional... ready to attend meeting mode! thumbsup.gif

from what my understanding.... they're being casted as PD dramas....

PD Pyo always wear casual while working as we can see from the BTS FullHouse...

so i guess... are we expecting to see them more in casual attire ? :huh:

like jan mentioned.... me too wondering.... is PD means Producer Director :blink:

can't wait for Jun/Jul... hopefully... we may have a glimpse of this soon :D

fh8-1.jpg

Guest kierelun

This thread moves really fast, I don't know if this was mentioned here yet.

There are talks about Rain being interested in TV drama this October; this is just one of the articles about stars' upcoming dramas. There should be more articles about Rain.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...050608155551706

Translation for the above is rather messed up from Korean to English but the gist of the whole article is about other stars including SHK's film Hwangjini and her new drama "the world we live in" starts filming in June and air on screen in November. It also mentioned about Rain busy promoting overseas but will be back in October to do a drama.

Judging by this news, can we do some premature wildest dreams e.g. what great timing just after completing her drama SHK should be free and resting from October onwards and he coming back in October to do a drama??? Should we be expecting some good news of another collaboration of the 2 hottest stars, which is way long overdued?? Do I hear a hint? Never mind drama or film or whatever, so long they are co-starring!

Thanks Helen for the head up, after hearing so much compliments of the scriptwriters, I'm so excited. Hopefully she can do it for our dear girl too :blush: . Can't wait for November :w00t:

Silverwing, thnx for the artwork, beautiful. Please keep them coming.

OH MY GOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER ALREADY! HAHAHHA CAN'T WAIT!

Oh my oh my, I've missed out on so much. I'm so happy this finally happen, the H2 collaboration! I wish filming starts tomorrow so we can get to see pics....November seems so far from now :)

theedqueen, thanks for sharing the beautiful SHK, Rain, YEH and HB icons!!! :w00t:

Some suggested to go directly to Wonbin's agency :sweatingbullets: YJT :P since he is the producer himself.

I agree with Janice...who's from Korea here? so that after HB-HK we will see Bin-Kyo collab too!!!! :w00t:

I understand your point snow B... :)

interestingly is that... the starter of the thread also make another thread in K-Celeb section...

I've never seen other upcoming drama there before...… :sweatingbullets:

and my dear... PROTEST ? we are a bunch of decent SHKers here :D

Hi Putrin!!!! Yes, I've found the thread after I replyed here... :sweatingbullets:

oH thanks for the link! wow I think too its the first upcoming Kdrama posted in Kceleb...

ahahahaha.... :lol: It was lost in my mind because I want Bi-Kyo to be starred in FH 2.!.. :P

:w00t::w00t::w00t: Thanks a LOT for the pics Putrin!!!!! I love the 3rd pic very much!!!

Huong!! they are Lovers not Bestfriends :rolleyes: hehehe....today is the showing of Speed Racer here...(May 8) I hope Too the drama will have 50 episodes!!!! :w00t:

Soutsada, if you're not busy anymore make a petition for Bin-Kyo! and esp. Bi-Kyo!! :w00t: Thanks Soutsada!!! :D

Su-hae, I'm a BiKyo shipper dear, future man dear. I do love SSH-SHK, BinKyo, BiKyo and now the H2 -tandem, it's growing in me :sweatingbullets: .

But i do in time to times miss the "Kimbap" and Changsa time , a wonderful memmory :rolleyes: .

Utkim! oH I thought you're a Bin-Kyo shipper :lol: me too! I love this guys!!! I also like Kim Rae Won for her... what's Kimbap and Changsa?

Welcome to SHK's thread IUPHIMHAN!!! I believe this drama will be a success!! from the cast, director down to the storyline! ^^

Hi Deka!!!! I'll guess you're a Bi-Kyo shipper too? :P Thank a LOT for the pics deka!!! :w00t: both are wearing pink huh...

Janice, wow I love the HB-HK avie!!! they look good together!!! both Gorgeous!!! :w00t: Thanks for the pic! I've never seen that before!

Thanks for the pic Deka!! yeah she look so happy and she was like playing...

As for TWWTL, I believe it will not be a romantic comedy like Full House or My Name Is Kim Sam-soon (based on the writer's previous works). Writer Noh is really amazing, her dramas are known for bringing out the hidden talents of stars who went from 'no one think they can act' to 'true actors' who wow everyone with their performances. There's a very good chance that SHK & HB will shine in their roles as well, this could be one of the reasons why SHK agreed to accept this script over FH2.

I think too! wow that's good! I'm excited to see the difference of this writer's story! Thanks for the info Kdramafanusa!

Silverwing, thanks for the H2 pic!

Echan! your imagination is running wild... :lol: Such a good timing for both stars!!! Let's pray and hope for it! Who can make a Bi-Kyo petition? :blush:

Guest chin_ai22

Soutsada, if you're not busy anymore make a petition for Bin-Kyo! and esp. Bi-Kyo!! :w00t: hehehe...Thanks Soutsy!!! :D

i agree with su hae! :) pls do so soutsada sis! bin-kyo, sangwoo-hyekyo, bi-kyo petition please...

Guest kairu

... what's Kimbap and Changsa?

utkim, mind if I answer Su-hae's question? :P

Kimbap is what Mr. HWNMNBMH brought to Hye Kyo at the set of HJY last Nov. 10 2006..

the incident which caused quite a stir to the fans :lol:

While Changsa is where the Full House promotion in China was held last Feb 2007 ;)

Guest naomz

Woo! Dream team right there. I'm so glad SHK is making a return to primetime television.

bolding mine. wow i like how you call it! DREAM TEAM! surely is a dream team for me! although i'm a BIKYO shipper, it still makes me so extremely excited to see shk act with rain! they're just too beautiful to resist! hate me people but i wouldn't mind about the story they will be working on! as long as they're collaborating! :)

Translation for the above is rather messed up from Korean to English but the gist of the whole article is about other stars including SHK's film Hwangjini and her new drama "the world we live in" starts filming in June and air on screen in November. It also mentioned about Rain busy promoting overseas but will be back in October to do a drama.

Judging by this news, can we do some premature wildest dreams e.g. what great timing just after completing her drama SHK should be free and resting from October onwards and he coming back in October to do a drama??? Should we be expecting some good news of another collaboration of the 2 hottest stars, which is way long overdued?? Do I hear a hint? Never mind drama or film or whatever, so long they are co-starring!

bolding mine. that is seriously true! these producers surely know the impact of BIKYO on the audience! it's about time!

Song Hye Kyo Kept Promise of 4 Years to PD Pyo Min Soo

Actress Song Hye Kyo firmly kept a promise from four years ago that she'd make a small screen comeback.

Song Hye Kyo who has a close connection with PD Pyo Min Soo from the 2004 KBS 2TV drama 'Full House,' kept her promise of four years that her drama comeback would be in the KBS 2TV mini-series, 'The World They Live In' (writer Noh Hee Kyeung).

Immediately after 'Full House,' PD Pyo Min Soo made the following proposal to Song Hye Kyo, "Writer Noh Hee Kyeung is writing a drama that will deal with the realities of life and I want us to work together on the project." Song Hye Kyo joyfully responded by promising that would be her next drama project.

Although it was only a verbal promise, during the four years Song Hye Kyo stayed true to it. She received many drama proposals humbly refusing them all. In the end, it's 'The World They Live In' where she'll reunite with PD Pyo Min Soo.

PD Pyo stated, "I strongly believed that she would keep her promise. Over three years of the planning process, it seems that I made the character to fit Song Hye Kyo. In a short span of time, she has humbly declined many good drama proposals. I am so thankful to Song Hye Kyo for her devotion to 'The World They Live In.' "

@Shanda

------------------------

What a girl :wub: . There are just so many reasons why I love her in the first place, love, love , love.....

kairu, thanks for answer the question :blush: :D

Guest LuvSHK

I happen to browse thru Singapore 8 days magasine today interview with Koran Hank Jang Hyuk, one of the question directed was asking him to name one beautiful actress, he says he can't name one and gave three names, Son Ye Jin cause he acted with her before, Choi Ji Woo (in the same company) and Song Hye Kyo , even though he hasn't act with her nor in the same company, he has her in his mind, anyway he is taken, married with a kid. But I am very happy that even Jang Hyuk says our unnie is Beautiful.

^^^

hi LuvSHK - thanks for sharing the news here....

Alexdan must be super glad and jumping joy to know this... since Jang Hyuk is her favourite :)

for him to praise her beauty without having any connection before... Hye-Kyo must be so beautiful...

can't wait for HB comments wink.gif:sweatingbullets:

Song Hye Kyo Kept Promise of 4 Years to PD Pyo Min Soo

PD Pyo stated, "I strongly believed that she would keep her promise. Over three years of the planning process, it seems that I made the character to fit Song Hye Kyo. In a short span of time, she has humbly declined many good drama proposals. I am so thankful to Song Hye Kyo for her devotion to 'The World They Live In.' "

@Shanda

------------------------

What a girl :wub: . There are just so many reasons why I love her in the first place, love, love , love.....

hi kim - thanks for posting the english trans here :)

i'm really at loss of words to describe Hye-Kyo... (i just can't resist to rebold the comments) :lol:

she is just super super super nice girl... PD Pyo knew it... and ppl around her too :sweatingbullets:

and 4yrs of waiting is not a short period... and she actually kept her promise! simply unbelievable <_<

i second your motion kim... and NOBODY can replace her as my No. 1 & ONLY k-actress that i adore :D

shk0506.jpg

Song Hye-Kyo saranghaeyo.gif

Guest alexdan

I happen to browse thru Singapore 8 days magasine today interview with Koran Hank Jang Hyuk, one of the question directed was asking him to name one beautiful actress, he says he can't name one and gave three names, Son Ye Jin cause he acted with her before, Choi Ji Woo (in the same company) and Song Hye Kyo , even though he hasn't act with her nor in the same company, he has her in his mind, anyway he is taken, married with a kid. But I am very happy that even Jang Hyuk says our unnie is Beautiful.

OMG, OMG, too much great things happen to me in this week, JH said that too, kakakakaka, Im jumping to the highest cloud :w00t::w00t: .

He has a great taste in women :lol:

Love you, unni for the person you are :wub:

putriN, we are cool :lol:

su-hae in my mind, theyre lovers too but I say bestfriends just to play it safe. which Im sure they are bestfriends too...calling each other up for advices etc etc. =D

Mr.H acting in october? whoa! thats quite fast since isnt he filming ninja assassin? and then promoting it...well I guess its possible I dont know how long the process is to film a movie. :huh:

shk is such a great person!!! she kept that promise for 4 years. =D I wonder what other promises she holds...maybe some with Mr.H!!! buwahh!! ::in dreamland::

so many proposals for another petition!! Ill sign all!! lol

This thread moves really fast, I don't know if this was mentioned here yet.

As for TWWTL, I believe it will not be a romantic comedy like Full House or My Name Is Kim Sam-soon (based on the writer's previous works). Writer Noh is really amazing, her dramas are known for bringing out the hidden talents of stars who went from 'no one think they can act' to 'true actors' who wow everyone with their performances. There's a very good chance that SHK & HB will shine in their roles as well, this could be one of the reasons why SHK agreed to accept this script over FH2.

hi kdramanusa..... thanks for always bring up something new.... keep going please... hehehe... fd90c5ea.gif

btw did you know....which managements co she's joined ? :unsure:ff9483ac.gif

Judging by this news, can we do some premature wildest dreams e.g. what great timing just after completing her drama SHK should be free and resting from October onwards and he coming back in October to do a drama??? Should we be expecting some good news of another collaboration of the 2 hottest stars, which is way long overdued?? Do I hear a hint ? Never mind drama or film or whatever, so long they are co-starring!

hahaha..... love ur thought and ur spirit... echan ...08e16cfc.gif

Huong!! they are Lovers not Bestfriends :rolleyes: hehehe....today is the showing of Speed Racer here...(May 8) I hope Too the drama will have 50 episodes!!!! :w00t:

Hi Deka!!!! I'll guess you're a Bi-Kyo shipper too? :P Thank a LOT for the pics deka!!! :w00t: both are wearing pink huh...

Janice, wow I love the HB-HK avie!!! they look good together!!! both Gorgeous!!! :w00t: Thanks for the pic! I've never seen that before!

Thanks for the pic Deka!! yeah she look so happy and she was like playing...

I think too! wow that's good! I'm excited to see the difference of this writer's story! Thanks for the info Kdramafanusa!

Echan! your imagination is running wild... :lol: Such a good timing for both stars!!! Let's pray and hope for it! Who can make a Bi-Kyo petition? :blush:

ur very welcome su-hae..... 730df19c.gif

hi silverwing.... love ur artworks...u're so creative sis.... keep them coming dear.... :D

utkim, tq for sharing the news !

hi theedqueen ! tq for sharing those beautiful wallies ! can i used them ? B)

hi SHKers >>>>>>>>>>>>>112888.gif

Guest SiLvErWiNg

Thank you all so much for loving my work. :tears: I'm so happy I could cry you all a river. :D And here's one more.

HyeBin-1.jpg

Guest soutsada7

Gahh, so many beautiful artworks already out for our upcoming lovely couple! SHGers are so talented. Unfortunately, I cannot claim the same honor :lol: I completely suck at p/s. I haven't gotten down from my cloud nine yet, knowing our shg is going to be in a drama. I miss her so much!

Okay, one bin-kyo and one bi-kyo petitions coming up! I miss seeing bikyo too :( I've gotta rewatch my Full House DVD. Maybe then, it'll motivate me to finish subbing the special :P