Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

2 hours ago, RoseS said:

--If not wrong, KBS Awards will be on November of the year 

there are KBS awards for (tv reality and variety shows) which held prior to KBS (tv/drama Awards) which as traditional KBS drama awards Night was held as a year end special of KBS if i remembered right it was December

• Like 2

End of December, very exciting for 2016 KBS Drama Awards:open_mouth: Will DOTS get some of awards? Feeling yes but just wait....!:no_mouth: Can SHK be a host?:crazy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_KBS_Drama_Awards

2015 KBS Drama Awards

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 2015 KBS Drama Awards (‹The template Korean is being considered for merging.›  HangulKBS 연기대상) is a ceremony honoring the outstanding achievement in television on the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) network for the year of 2015. It was held on December 31, 2015 and hosted by comedy television host Jun Hyun-moo and actors Kim So-hyun and Park Bo-gum.

Nominations and winners[edit]

(Winners denoted in bold)

Grand Prize (Daesang)

Top Excellence Award, Actor Top Excellence Award, Actress

Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries

Excellence Award, Actor in a Mid-length Drama Excellence Award, Actress in a Mid-length Drama

Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama

Excellence Award, Actor in a Daily Drama Excellence Award, Actress in a Daily Drama

Excellence Award, Actor in a One-Act/Special/Short Drama Excellence Award, Actress in a One-Act/Special/Short Drama

Best Supporting Actor Best Supporting Actress

Best New Actor Best New Actress

Best Young Actor Best Young Actress

•  
  Best Writer

Netizen Award, Actor Netizen Award, Actress
  •  

Popularity Award, Actor Popularity Award, Actress

Best Couple Award
  •  

Categories[edit]

• Grand Prize (대상) is given to the best actor/actress of the year.
  • Top Excellence in Acting Award (최우수상)
  • Excellence in Acting Award (우수상)
  • Best Supporting Actor/Actress (조연상)
  • Best New Actor/Actress (신인연기상)
  • Best Young Actor/Actress (청소년 연기상)
  • Best Actor/Actress in a One-Act/Special/Short Drama (단막극집상)
  • PD Award is given to the best actor/actress, as determined by PDs from all three broadcasters.
  • Best Writer (작가상)
  • Special Award (특별상)
  • Achievement Award (공로상)
  • Popularity Award (인기상)
  • Netizen Award (네티즌상) is given to the actor/actress with the most netizens' votes.
  • Best Couple Award (베스트 커플상) is given to the best drama couple/s as voted by the netizens.
  • Photogenic Award (포토제닉상)

On 11/7/2016 at 11:14 PM, yayaxele21 said:

there are KBS awards for (tv reality and variety shows) which held prior to KBS (tv/drama Awards) which as traditional KBS drama awards Night was held as a year end special of KBS if i remembered right it was December

You're right:grin: end of December 2016

------------Song Hye Kyo's on the list, VOTE for her    http://thebestpoll.com/the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2016/

End Date of Poll: 30 June 2017. You can vote only once in 24 hours.

The Most Beautiful Women in the World 2016

Song Hye Kyo

from kpopherald

Song Hye-kyo signs endorsement deal over four countries

Updated : November 08 2016

(Dyson)

Hallyu star Song Hye-kyo recently signed an endorsement deal as an Asian campaign model with British technology company, Dyson.

Dyson released their new ad campaign teaser with Song on its various social media platforms, Monday.

She will promote Dyson‘s latest line of Supersonic hair-dryers in Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611081545517577428_2

0753f8198618367ae0315f1026738bd4b21ce541.jpg

credit:as labeled

• Like 7

@RoseS same wishful thinking...If HyeKyo can be one of the Host in KBS Drama Awards 2016 that would be one big night to look forward...but if our wish will not be granted,  I'am still very excited and looking forward for the year end award, I already mark it in my calendar...(hahaha) and yes SHK and Dots has the big chances of winning most of the category/individual awards...including top excellent, best actress on mini series, best couple, star of the night, most popularity award,  PD's choice, and Daesang, (but there is uncertainly with the Daesang (base on the previous winning list 2014 it was an Actor won the daesang, then last year the Daesang was an Actress, hope they will take consideration on how many successful KBS drama which HyeKyo took part before Dots, it's about time to recognize her contribution to the Network success right? 

14947476_1324652007576315_6676818618731342874_n.jpg?oh=dd03438f3495c43d5dcbc6bb7fb204ec&oe=58CC2E21

• Like 4

Very good beautiful Dr. Kang:heart: Keep going.....update news and make videos in IG. Specially speak foreigner languagles:heart:image

so beautiful photoshoot  :blush: Thanks, photographer!

---AAA Award,  seems hardly to reach the goal! :pensive: but still have time......

---http://star.dzyule.com/ , please bring name of Song Hye Kyo to TOP 1 :thumbsup:

--- http://mulpix.com/instagram/songhyekyo_song_goddess_korean.html

wow she is  so beautiful in her new pictures of Laneige  and  Esprit thank you (sunflower91_) love those new pic gpd bless!                                                                                                                       

• Like 3

Today is a sad for United States.  59 million American people voted to elect a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic person as our president.  It's like a day of mourning here...people are in shock. I feel numb and can't really function. I don't know how to explain to my toddler that his country is full of racists who hate you just because you are Asian. 

When I feel like this, I turn to Song Hye Kyo's feel good dramas....I long to believe in goodness and innocence of people.  I long to watch a forever optimist and innocent Han Ji-Eun in Full House.  It brings a smile to my face.  I long to watch a pure, unconditional, selfless love of Oh Soo to Oh Young in TWTWB.  I long to see the devoted, self-sacrificing parents and their love for their son in My Brilliant Life.  Song Hye Kyo's work never fails to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.  I don't think I will feel that way today...but I am turning on TWTWB today...

• Like 5