Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

8 minutes ago, chichai said:

I don't know what happened, just left 2 hours ago (shk is #1) for a meeting and when I came back she is already in no. 8???????

Please vote! http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

what again i just ate my lunch now she is on the 8th spot wow i dont believe this maybe there is a mass voting going on guys so lets do the power vote gogogo fighting......

• Like 1

header-small.jpg                                                                                                                                                                        

Lifestyle: Yet another treat for 
Song Joongi-ki, Song Hye-Kyo fans?

BY ANUSHA VENKAT on AUGUST 15, 2016 in LIFESTYLE                                                                                                                                                                                 (<>13907018_10208759444817293_1589582505928   

Will it be a repeat of the Baeksang show on Sept. 8?

On June 3, “Descendants of the Sun” stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo stunned their fans with their affection for each other, as they came hand-in-hand for the 52nd Baeksang Art Awards and stayed together all along. It was a time when there were widespread rumours that the Song-Song couple were in a secret relationship and the Baeksang event was a treat for the so-called KiKyo fans, a section that still wants them to fall in love in real life as well.

Their super-hit “Descendants of the Sun” drama won the Grand Prize in TV category, which was that night’s best prize. It also made them the most popular drama couple in all of Asia.

As per unconfirmed reports, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo will attend the 11th Seoul International Drama Awards. On Sept. 8, the awards ceremony will be held at the Yeouido KBS Hall and a host of international celebrities will be attending the gala event.

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are likely to show up at the event. Though the couple have officially denied a secret relationship, a section of their fans that is so fond of “Descendants of the Sun” still admire them together.

A plethora of pieces from around the globe, from the renowned British detective thriller “Sherlock” series starring actor Benedict Cumberbatch to Korea’s quaint family drama “Reply 1988” that’s set in late 1980s Seoul will be vying for the awards, according to Korea Herald.

Actor Sean Richard Dulake, Japanese actress Fujii Mina, Turkish actor Burak Ozcivit and Taiwanese actor Wang Ta Lu will attend the awards ceremony. A record 265 works from 51 countries are vying for awards.

The awards ceremony will also be broadcast live on KBS.

(<>

• Like 6

The Inquisitr                                                                                                                                                           

AUGUST 14, 2016

‘DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN’ TO BAG HALLYU AWARD

K-drama fans will never forget the night of February 24, 2016.

At 10:05 p.m., KBS2 aired the pilot episode of Descendants of the Sun. At 11, when the drama ended, it became a household name in South Korea.

Fans went berserk. Descendants of the Sun made headlines. Social media platforms were flooded with posts of DOTS, as the fans fondly called it.

ALSO READ: SONG JOONG-KI, SONG HYE-KYO TO MEET ON SEPT 8

Interestingly, there was nothing remarkable about Descendants of the Sun. The plot was simple — a military drama, which celebrates love, friendship, and patriotism.

The mandatory military duty was something every South Korean was able to relate to. Every home had a father, son, or a brother serving in the army. This plot gave the cast and crew the confidence that the drama would become a mega-hit in the country. But they were mistaken.

Descendants of the Sun exceeded expectations. Not only did it capture the hearts of South Korean audience, it also swayed fans across China, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Gradually, it gained global recognition.

Descendants of the Sun today is a phenomenon. It changed South Korea’s economy. It boosted tourism. It set the standard for fashion. Most of all, it created Asia’s most celebrated couple — Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, the lead stars who swayed the audience with their performance in Descendants of the Sun.

Kim Woo Taek, CEO of New Entertainment, who produced Descendants of the Sun, expressed his gratitude to the cast and crew. He particularly lauded the performance of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo. He thanked the duo for accepting the role.

In an interview with Korea Star Daily, he said that he made Song Joong-ki wear a military uniform again.

“Song Joong-ki had just returned from the mandatory military duty. He could have opted to choose other roles. But he readily agreed to this one. I am glad that Song Hye-kyo too agreed despite her schedule. Because of them, I never thought about other possible actor and actress, They are the best team ever,” he said.

In an earlier interview, co-writer of Descendants of the Sun, Kim Won-seok, admitted that there were some parts he could have fine-tuned.

“I think there were many parts lacking in the script despite the time to make the quality show through pre-production. I think I could have paid more attention to the script such as emotional lines of the characters,” Kim said, stressing that he could have listened to feedback from the viewers.

Another reason for the success of Descendants of the Sun is the growth of smartphones and social media sites. Even defectors in North Korea watched the series, thanks to the internet.

According to Korea Times, a local daily Kyunghyang Shimmun spoke to a North Korean defector who said that a defector’s family in the North had watched the drama’s first eight episodes via the Internet.

“More smartphones have been distributed to people and better internet networks have been established compared to the past,” said a North Korean expert.

“Some North Koreans had begun to get love-sick with the drama,” the report said.

Right now, there are speculations about Season 2 of Descendants of the Sun. However, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo may not be a part of it. While Song Joong-ki is shooting the Korean movie Battleship Island, Song Hye-kyo is waiting for her next big role.

Meanwhile, fans of Descendants of the Sun are praying their onscreen couple, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, get together in life too                                                                                                                                       13308434_1793083974259140_77519407927333

• Like 7

11:40

2SHK132200220160629042201255.JPG

-could not understand:crazy:but still FIGHTING:thumbsup:WOW, others move very fast at last.....while SHK 'start'....slow@9:35=fans:sleeping: IT"S OK:expressionless:

-Tell me HOW can others(#1-#4) get votes too fast='voting system'='crazy machine':rage:

GOOD NIGHT:sleeping:

Ageless beauty SHK garbed in traditional Hanbok.

13151817_1156065934434924_3345016717750676263_n.jpg?oh=f4a1e013d883d5abe7e1faaeba380a26&oe=5815E3DA

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

13690768_10210220066162956_959354905681597819_n.jpg?oh=db72135c8f38e242c24006fe20b6affd&oe=585AA4E6

13669727_10210220063882899_1752823484490993793_n.jpg?oh=6e86de95042084bf827c675be140b0d7&oe=581AD674                                                                                                                                                                                          13267885_10209792347990269_2419309417301737354_n.jpg?oh=a8d7238af251aec95c5f4510410301c8&oe=58532D0D

Spoiler

13895132_1221917701183080_6560523001822900014_n.jpg?oh=b2127d67191eea34789da0e25554dcaf&oe=58130F60

13726828_1210539002320950_309709078594825663_n.jpg?oh=262bbc35fd879095c082b6aafc72eb63&oe=5850257D

13906978_1221917771183073_3589333574378917873_n.jpg?oh=ebca4f9263d747708b6c0e025bad7960&oe=5857D3A2

13903372_1221917581183092_3946605573357746299_n.jpg?oh=5510f5b6699167106bc1b8b169a7b026&oe=585B7277

13709940_10210220065042928_2343626143272466090_n.jpg?oh=bf9b5d3f6641d55f1a1b487129cdb5c8&oe=584F435D

13700223_10210220064202907_4426161285536506043_n.jpg?oh=8f579dba0848beac00a15c817e72fb68&oe=58465C0E

Cr to SHK Fb page

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 7

Descendants Of The Sun Season 2: Song Joong-ki & Song Hye-kyo Reject Roles?                                  By Rubelle Carmeli Tan on August 17, 2016                                      http://i2.wp.com/www.morningledger.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CpTxxicVYAEZ2Y4.jpg?resize=600%2C400                               Descendants of the Sun Season 2 has no lead roles for superstars Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo.  The popular Korean drama series became a major hit to international fans and has been renewed for another season. Sadly however, the former lead stars will not be filling in their former star roles. Season 2 will feature the love saga of Jin Reports confirmed that Soong Joong-ki and Song Hye-ko are set to do other projects and had prior commitments even before the series was geared up for Descendants of the Sun season 2. The series was very well-received and its massive popularity created clamor that was unexpected.Fans of the Korean superstars need not fret as Song Joong Ki will be seen in a new movie called Battleship Island while Song Hye Kyo will have a new drama series with another Korean superstar Lee Min Ho.

News about the superstars was confirmed by KBS head of drama, Jung Song Ho and other projects are on the way for the pair. Many fans would want to see another projectfeaturing Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo together because of their on-screen chemistry, reports Movie News Guide.

Speculations are also making rounds that the couple a

Series co-writer Kim Eun Sook also revealed that the upcoming season has a moreserious and heavy tone and is still unsure if they will keep up with the military plot or will feature another storyline, reports University Herald.

On the other hand, another series writer Won Seok will be leaving the writing team. She expressed that she had already done her part for Descendants of the Sun.

Expect major announcements coming up as the series is set to brighten your TV screens by early 2017.

• Like 1

14034802_10208767319734161_7498517895859            14063966_10208767320294175_1448344088130            13882534_10208767320734186_4277594743561           30234425_song28057.jpg                  You are a flower in full bloom, 
As if, through a mist, a first loom; 
You are a fine line that holds beauty 
So fragile it seems, yet so pretty. 
You are the wind that grace my meadows 
Of thoughts and lights up my weary shadows; 
You are the sun after my night 
That lights up everything in sight. 
Of life, you are much of a mirth 
As if the joy that welcomes birth, 
A beauty personified in earth 
A locke of immeasurable worth. 
You are the viand for the men’s eyes 
Bread for their souls, subject to their lies. 
You should be the envy of all women 
With skin so delicate as linen. 
You are the life that sprouts in spring 
And all the joys that life brings. 
You are the song the nightingales sing; 
The melody on a lyre’s string. 
You can make a goddess jealous 
And make a mortal over-zealous, 
You’re the ditties of a million ink; 
You soften warriors with just a wink. 
You are the reason why now I write 
These simple lines so soft and lite. 
Yet, no amount of art can, e’en for a while 
Describe the true beauty bestowed on your smile

• Like 12

Song Hye Kyo makes a donation to Japan in celebration of Korean Independence Day

By yckim124    1 hour ago    7,936    1,504    46                                                                                                                                                                                                                            credit to ALLKPOP                                                                                                                                                                                                    song-hye-kyo   Song Hye Kyo has made another patriotic donation!                                                                                                             

In celebration of Korean Independence Day, the actress along with Professor Seo Kyung Duk of Sungshin Women's University once again gave in the form of Korean language brochures, and this time to Utoro Village in Japan. A total of 10,000 brochures containing historical information about the site were donated to be freely used by visitors. 

SEE ALSO: Song Hye Kyo's kindness shows once more with this sweet gesture

Previously, Song Hye Kyo and Professor Seo Kyung Duk have also made donations to sites in New York, China, and more. We applaud your wonderful deeds!....                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

• Like 15

Just got home from work. And a very beautiful news made my day.

Our beautiful lady once again show her goodness by making yet another donations of 10,000 brochures to Japan in celebration of Korean Independence Day. (i'm sorry i can't drag the article here as i was only using my mobile.)

Of all the Korean celebrities, she holds the most number of patriotic deeds for her country. I hope that her home country will be able to acknowledge this of her.

Yes, she was chosen as Ambassador for Seoul but i think she is more of deserving to be the Ambassador of Korean Tourism. (I like SJK as my most fave K-celeb male. But i think her name is more deserving as the face of Korea as a whole. She is considered as Korea's gem. And considered by many as National Treasure. 

I was saddened by the fact that she had never been acknowledge by her home country for her great patriotism.

She deserves a President's Award or any Korean Cultural Awards or National Treasure Award for her contributions for South Korea. She deserves it as she was:

-The most popular and most celebrated Korean female celebrity in Asia and the World

-The most number of mega-hit dramas such as Autumn in my heart, Full House and Descendants of the Sun (which taken the Asia and worldwide by storm)

- One of the few actors who was considered pioneer when the Korean Wave greatly invade Asia by the early millenium

-The Korean actress who captured the hearts of many for her role as Eun Suh two decades ago and is being loved for her role as Dr. Kang two decades after.

-Her numerous acts of patriotism which shows her love for her dear country is such an inspiration and is making widely praised by not just her fans but also her countrymen

-A Fashion icon (Remember Eun Suh, Han Ji Eun, Oh Young, KangMo-Yeon's contribution to k-fashion world)

-One of the iconic and biggest name in K-entertainment industry.

-A legendary korean actress

-Because she is Song Hye Kyo

• Like 13

@gigivillaceranHi, this michelle, I just to let you know (maybe you already know), for voting for kyo, sometimes I use iphone for voting ,just click her name and the heart sign will go very fast like the other competitors ( fans of other actresses) but sometimes still stuck, at least faster than the lap top, I don't want to open on the website so the other fans will follow(maybe some of them already know), because I will busy the next couples days, it's hard to keep on voting, try the best I can, so just pm to you, hope we all keep voting until at the end, it's really waste the time and takes so long to process, but just do for kyo, thanks again

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, li.michelle0831 said:

@gigivillaceranHi, this michelle, I just to let you know (maybe you already know), for voting for kyo, sometimes I use iphone for voting ,just click her name and the heart sign will go very fast like the other competitors ( fans of other actresses) but sometimes still stuck, at least faster than the lap top, I don't want to open on the website so the other fans will follow(maybe some of them already know), because I will busy the next couples days, it's hard to keep on voting, try the best I can, so just pm to you, hope we all keep voting until at the end, it's really waste the time and takes so long to process, but just do for kyo, thanks again

dear i already did but the system is the same i have to wait 20 mins to vote again and of course i will never surrender till the competition ended and im doing my best to win her in this battle she deserve it and proud to be a kyonatics so dont worry i am with you  guys  fighting gogogogo......

• Like 5

@fresia I really like your post chingu, very well written and believe me, I also have the same sentiments and thoughts that you so clearly put into writing, Thank you very much for that wonderful post. I have also been wondering why she was and still is not formally acknowledged  by her country for her patriotic advocacy, not to mention her charitable deeds. They don't have to give her a gold medal or trophy but a plaque of recognition or even a simple certificate will do knowing how simple a person she is. Hope in the near future they will realize her invaluable contributions to SK (not to mention also the amount of taxes she pays annually). :tears:

• Like 4