Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

woah... speechless.. O M Goddess...what a breath taking sight for a night,,,worth the wait for all the updates...gorgeous Kyosii.. truly a living Goddess on earth.. simple yet so elegant...Beautiful in all angle..mEPrv5F.jpgiXt55m9.jpg

• Like 21

@khxy i think she will take early flight home tomorrow, can't be drunk :lol:

btw, congrats for the voting's marathone, it's a done deal now and thanks to all for the efforts..esp chingus at SS thread :wub:

Kyo's update :wub:

R6fJh5.jpg

• Like 24

Voting is over!  Congrats to the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards Most Popular TV Actress

7LBSQH0.gif

Thanks everyone for all your hard work voting this long month! 

And thanks for the pics.  She looks gorgeous of course. 

• Like 23

woah... speechless.. O M Goddess...what a breath taking sight for a night,,,worth the wait for all the updates...gorgeous Kyosii.. truly a living Goddess on earth.. simple yet so elegant...Beautiful in all angle..mEPrv5F.jpgiXt55m9.jpg

done with my last vote.. well done everyone for the Unity towards our  one Goal on Baeksang  arts Award voting...from the 1st day until the end we shown our love and support to our beloved SHK..Congratulations to each and everyone of us...there's more to come until the end of year..

it's raining of Kyo's pictures...( i'll be sleeping with beautiful images in my mind) hahaha

She's beautiful in all angle and aspect and words are not enough to describe the beauty that she possess..

really love her smile and aura tonight...

have a blessed night/morning everyone...

• Like 18

thanks for the info khxy , wow SHK is one of the VIP guest of this Chanel event and its nice to know that she is seated together with  Angelica Cheung (Vogue's China editor) , well hope Vogue China might be interested in getting her for their upcoming coverphoto  too just like with Elle China.

15 hours ago, putriN said:

Next...... 3rd June...... Kyo, be a super good girl..... please be at the event  Pray.gif

its great to see you here putriN just like with utkim , yes really hope SHK will show up in Beaksang and wish this award giving body will recognize her acting prowess and gave her the best ever grandest Deasang award on June 3!

wow its great that some fans already uploaded on youtube  , love  SHKs confidence in posing on Chanel's event photowall!

160531 송혜교 Song Hye Kyo CHANEL Paris In Rome 2015/16 in Beijing 宋慧乔香奈儿巴黎罗马系列工坊大秀

Song Hye Kyo at Chanel's "Paris in Rome" Fashion Event in Beijing (160531)

credit: Phuong Nguyen

its great that major magazines featured SHK on their weibo/IG , after Vogue, Elle, Cosmo here comes Harper's Bazaar HK, but haven't seen any K Media coverage yet ????

• Like 21

whoah finally popularity voting is over , thanks everyone who showed their utmost support to SHK , yes its still her on the no 1 spot until the very end voting time, hope she will reward her fans by showing up on Beaksang awards night !

6afb0f0cjw1f4eymt1e9jj20hs0hsgne.jpg

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f4ezqx2tztj20ka0uf42y.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f4ezqygbvfj20zk0npagf.jpg

credit:weibo

IG update from her stylist

6afb0f0cjw1f4ezz7j504j20ku0ku0u9.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f4ezz6gb90j20ku0kumxy.jpg

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 23

@utkim, lol, Chinese fans are really amazing, but half of the time, I don't know whether to be amazed or scared of their dedication in trying to find every little single detail.  Yes, Kyo is an expert at being a ninja already :lol:

@chanzy, thanks for pic :)  Kyo and Zhou Xun both look amazing.  Reminds me of their pic together at another Chanel event in 2012.

shk111006e.jpga8bd2b9ajw1f4f1eydxd6j20hs0hsdii.jpg

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@utkim, lol, Chinese fans are really amazing, but half of the time, I don't know whether to be amazed or scared of their dedication in trying to find every little single detail.  Yes, Kyo is an expert at being a ninja already :lol:

@chanzy, thanks for pic :)  Kyo and Zhou Xun both look amazing.  Reminds me of their pic together at another Chanel event in 2012

you're welcome. we all want to see her more :P

here. she just posted this :D

• Like 18

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

hahaha..i know dearie...as being as a pretty much rational person, sometimes i dun understand when reading their unbelievable delusional thoughts :lol:  ..no wonder i'm so boring lol

oMi1pD.jpg

rfmdNO.jpg

xuQ7BB.jpg

Baidu

• Like 20

Wait...

She is sitting beside Vogue China's editor-in-chief Angelica Cheung. Both posted a photograph of them together on their ig's.

Can i ask something?

Miss Cheung is it going to be a 2nd cover on Chinese Vogue for our dear unnie?

If it's yes. Then kyonatics please catch my poor heart.

• Like 13

Guest RoseS

SHK @Chanel Fashion Show in Bejing's over. Video SHK's fashion :flushed:

Published on May 6, 2015
On Thursday, [ask the stars].

Recently, in the global market and the expansion of the ' Korean wave ' fashion ' speed is fabulous news often sounds

Hallyu star Ryu with wide fad fashion item is, of course, it's a big one as far as the law is a hot topic and makeup ...

Today is the first time one drew the goddess! Song Hye-Gyo was prepared to MissK beauty, Mr. K fashion! Song Hye-Gyo's fashion style, now let's see......

HAPPY TIME Show. In someday, SHK will be @variety show, it will be great :thumbsup:

Hancinema, TOPSTARNEWS and more....follow SHK's IG. Keeping updated ..., SHK!:thumbsup:

Song Hye-kyo's dominant beauty

2016/05/31

photo730042.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo's beauty is prevalant.

She posted a picture on her Instagram with Angelica Cheung, the editor in chief of Vogue China and Zhou Xun and Chinese movie actress.

Song Hye-kyo was in China for a Chanel event on the 31st.