Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

4 hours ago, kikyoislove said:

Where did you get the information about SJK 's confirmation in attending Baeksang?  We are waiting for the official announcement from the Baeksang organization through the newspaper...

I read in in media of my country, :) written there that his agency  has confirmed

Guest RoseS

imagine, SHK.......:heart:

MAY 26TH, 2016

in collector.(Last updated: May 26th, 2016)

FROM ROME TO BEIJING

FROM ROME TO BEIJING

The silhouettes from the Paris in Rome 2015/16 Métiers d’Art collection, which were presented in the Cinecittà studios last December, will be showcased on May 31st in Beijing, China.

so excited for tomorrow's Beijing event...looking on Kyo's nail polish color choice today probably she'll choose a lighter color dress too, most probably with touch of (pink, beige, purple, magenta, fuschia,  white or  light orange).

she will attends the 8 pm show, it will needs a ninja moves to get some photos of Kyosii getting out on the car, walking the red carpet, standing on the chanel's wall and photograph by the paparazzi..

I'm sure this thread will be flooded by photos and video updates woah just thinking all those makes me more excited...hahaha 

tomorrow is last day of voting too..so let's bolt's in all our voting power to make sure we already have 1 award for our Queen..

• Like 2

Thanks chingus for all the updates :)  Can't wait to see Kyo tonight at the Chanel event (tomorrow for me).  She'll be attending the 8pm show.

Chinese actor, Du Chun, talked about Kyo again in a Chinese variety show (he previously mentioned that he was a big fan of Kyo on the Jin Xing show). 

Previously he has mentioned that he likes Song Hye Kyo, had watched all of her dramas, including DotS.  When asked to choose between Jia Ling (Jia Ling is the female guest in the show and Du Chun praised her) and Song Hye Kyo, he said without hesitation, "for sure, Song Hye Kyo, I don't need to think about it.  I'm Song Hye Kyo's fan." 

http://news.163.com/16/0528/08/BO4UUIEO00014Q4P.html

Sexy Kyo :P

623636a9jw1f4dch5qcy6g209u05du0x.gif

623636a9jw1f4dcho0wnkg209u05du0x.gif

623636a9jw1f4dchx7jflg209u05dkjl.gif

cr to dc

• Like 17

goodmorning20.gif

OUR DEAR KYO MUST BE BUSY GETTING READY FOR THE BIG EVENT TONIGHT!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER WALK THAT VERY RED CARPET! 

So excited at the same time too antsy to sit still while I wait for Kyo's pics from the event to

start trickling in.... babyfelix

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

hclover96 , Is there a video of the Du Chun interview? I saw the previous one and he is really a fan. He is kind of cute too.

Same thought as you dear he is really into Kyo hope he have a chance to meet our girl goddess

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I am a new one here in this thread and relatively new here in soompi. I've been inlove with SHK ever since Autumn in my heart but being a self aware tech noob i recently found about this awesome thread. I'm planning to backread and I know it will take some time but i am definitely willing to do so. :) generally i am happy to be here. Lol 

also, if i may ask a favor, i have been looking forever for that photo of her in istanbul. That full body photo of her because she's also my fashion icon and I've been trying my best to recreate her style. Please anyone who has that photo of her in a denim colored dress/shorts walking the streets of istanbul, i beg of you please share it with me. *cries* thank you thank you in advance!! :wub:

• Like 4

@lovemetruly, welcome to the Kyo thread :) 

Is this the picture you're referring to?  I think this is the only pic we have of Kyo in Istanbul.  This was taken when she was in Turkey filming for The Queens.

istanbul-unlu-gecidi.jpg

She wore the same(?) outfit before and this one is a full body shot of her outfit

BsPeOd9CYAI4DUa_zpsbefb3bca.jpg

Sorry, the pic quality if not that clear, but this is the only one I can find.  Hopefully some chingus can post a better one 

1 hour ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

hclover96 , Is there a video of the Du Chun interview? I saw the previous one and he is really a fan. He is kind of cute too.

Hi @lovumuchhyekyo, I haven't seen the video of the Du Chun interview, only the news article.  Maybe because it hasn't aired yet?  I'm sure when the video is available, the fans at weibo or baidu would post it :)

Lee Seung Joon (Dr. Song in DotS) was in Shanghai for an event on May 28 and he talked about Kyo.

He praised Kyo's skin is naturally very good and she is very beautiful.

http://yule.sohu.com/20160529/n451925940.shtml

• Like 13

Guest RoseS

talking about Dr. Kang in most activities then let protect her @Award Ceremony, Captain Yoo:heart: If not, :rage:

could post video in here:crazy:  Missed them:sleepy: 

SHK's fashion in DOTS