Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Thank you dear Song Hye Kyo who's updated information(activities) often, IG :heart:.  IG, only way to connect with fans:grin: DO NOT be lazy beautiful lady:rage:

Next post, will be RED CARPET........, Dr. Kang:mask: DO NOT be lazy Dr. Kang:rage::sleepy:

tere

11 hours ago, utkim said:

I saw this one posting at kyo dc, all i see here are SHK's and SJK's name Lol, i can only read their names keke . I think they will attend the event ...oh i told putriN that i had a feeling we would get to see them there :w00t: ...heck, life is busy as hell, but i sure will be here on that day...gotta find ~kyo~ chingu here on TV :lol:

phT0yw.jpg

w4W6FZ.jpg

edit: reading at ss thread, seem like a confirmation :w00t:

is there a news about SHK attend or no at baeksang?, i heard SJK confirmed to attend:confused: sorry for my bad english i am newbie here

• Like 3

wow its most likely that SHK will attend the Chanel event in Beijing tomorrow , she posted the invitation on her IG just like before with the Dior event wherein she posted also the invitation and yes she showed up in that event, so looking forward for her Chanel ensemble and for sure there will be updates on said event and her beautiful photos!

006phPObgw1f4dadb3gmyj30hs0hsgmx.jpg005y8mXegw1f4da667x4oj30hs0kmgn7.jpg

hope for Beaksang Arts Award she will confirm too , or even just a hint that she will show up

005AYe1bjw1f3gug65vuqj30hs2a5dpv.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, dewili said:

tere

is there a news about SHK attend or no at baeksang?, i heard SJK confirmed to attend:confused: sorry for my bad english i am newbie here

I read comments at dc (eh, of cos by using our google friend, could be wrong too :P) it seems it's confirmed and we will get to see her at Baeksang award :) ....Just imagine we get to see her along side with SJK and YAI, that would be awesome though i prefer to see her with JK alone, but i think it's more safe for Kyo to be with both of them :P .I know i'm a greedy fan :lol:

We 'll get to see her again tomorrow, yay!

Now i'm starting to dream her in gown :lol:

TbySBa.jpg

Dearies, just a friendly reminding, please do not quote the pix. Thanks

• Like 13

really happy about the news,:D i hope it is not cancel again like baesang awards 2013:)

really happy see her so active promote and appear  other events of dots..

i think gown like she attended apan 2013 is  the best for me, maybe in different colour:D

1 hour ago, utkim said:

Edited by dewili

oh seems like SHK is already in Beijing , saw this from weibo  , she proves her "ninja" style again in airport , no airport fashion scoop from k media like other k celebs , yes we will see her tomorrow at Chanel event , hope there will overload of photo updates in this event with SHK!

你乔已经到了北京,去做美甲了[doge][doge] 真爱格子衫[兔子][兔子] 图源见水印

005y8mXejw1f4djgsq4xcj30qo18cn1z.jpg

005y8mXejw1f4djgse0csj30pc0zkjv0.jpg

credit:owner of photo

• Like 15

5 hours ago, dewili said:

tere

Where did you get the information about SJK 's confirmation in attending Baeksang?  We are waiting for the official announcement from the Baeksang organization through the newspaper...

@sunflower91_ Awesome. Thanks for the pics. She loves wearing shorts :) Hope we get many beautiful photos soon.

@utkim Looking forward to Baeksang night so much more now. With her attendance, will that mean a higher possibility of her getting "Best Actress" or even "Grand Prize"....Although I'm voting hard for her with the popularity awards, I really wish for her to get a deserving acting award much more....I'm also thinking about her gown and how will she do her hair that day...she'll look stunning for sure.

Stars’ yearbook photos: female

(Photos from online community and Herald Pop)

Actress Song Hye-kyo, who played a lead role in popular drama “Descendants of the Sun,” is really beautiful, then and now.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605301202205399033_2

• Like 11

@IrisFM Honestly, i dun really care much about the popular award, I hope she wins the acting award the most though i wouldn't say no for a pop award as bonus. If she is coming, i think the chance is big there :D 

@kikyoislove

Spoiler

Blossom had his attendance on his schedule

New laneige CF

kCQpFH.gif

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/4487/sDYPt8.gif

dc

• Like 18

you're welcome IrisFM , yes same wish as yours for tomorrow's Chanel event , lots of beautiful photos of SHK , no idea yet what time it will start , for sure there will be photos of her coming to the event venue or from the hotel , then at the photowall of Chanel and during the actual event , most likely we can see photos of her with other invited celebrities too!  yes she loves to wear shorts if the weather permits , despite being low key and in casual and comfy get up , SHK beauty still shines when someone captured a photo of her! love to hear news also for her confirmation of attendance with Beaksang and she can get top acting award not just the popularity award!

SHK with her trademark "wink" for Esprit ad

e374cfc0gw1f4dfnok6djj20ds0hsgny.jpg

e374cfc0gw1f4dfno5lhxj20c10i8dhb.jpg

e374cfc0gw1f4dfnpoabej20cc0hxgr5.jpg

more esprit photos

Spoiler

e374cfc0gw1f4dfnrb1guj20bm0hs401.jpg

Spoiler

e374cfc0gw1f4dfnrvyphj20bs0humzh.jpg

Spoiler

e374cfc0gw1f4dfns843zj20cb0hs763.jpg

credit;weibo/esprit

• Like 17

Patiently waiting for Kyo confirmation for Baeksang. Highly doubt that she will attend the award show just to receive the popularity award. If she attend we can be certain that she will win acting award or daesang. Hope I am right :D

I am so looking forward to her Chanel photos. Her hands and nail color are too pretty. Here is the sneak peak of Chanel Paris in Rome setting. 

oGJW7p1.jpg

Wonder if she will wear one of their collection. The theme is black and white. If you are interested about the show

http://www.vogue.com/13374654/chanel-rome-pre-fall-2016-cinecitta-metiers-dart/

• Like 13