Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo, amazing Korean actress:flushed: And awesome fan's video:wub:

cr. owner

Another Song Hye Kyo's awesome fan's talent:wub:

cr. owner

Favorite DOTS's kiss scene:wub: Still,  Song Hye Kyo's fan's talent:wub:

cr. owner

still, TEEN cute Song Hye Kyo.....

hello chinggus...

Baeksang apps is beings generous to us giving extra points for us to vote.. last week of voting.. and base on the awards history, once you win Best actress/actor's Awards, that also means you would not be able to win the Daesang Award. hope there could have a twist this time.. .( pardon me just wishful thinking of a greedy fans hahaha) 

anyways, let's just continue voting until the ends and keeps praying that we will be able to see our dear Kyossii walking on the red carpet and won the award she deserved....fighting....

• Like 11

^ oh really? then they shouldn't categorize different sections for actors and actresses :blink: . I understand that if an actor win the best actor award , then he/she cannot win Daesang award and that's fair though.

Have a nice day chingus :D

647JjQ.gif

edit:  i check previous winner list and they did have popularity award for both, actor and actress. No competition for Kyo and JK :)

• Like 14

4 hours ago, RoseS said:

Song Hye Kyo, amazing Korean actress:flushed: And awesome fan's video:wub:

cr. owner

Another Song Hye Kyo's awesome fan's talent:wub:

cr. owner

Favorite DOTS's kiss scene:wub: Still,  Song Hye Kyo's fan's talent:wub:

cr. owner

still, TEEN cute Song Hye Kyo.....

I beg to disagree. She is not just a girl!

She is a Goddess and a Goddess on Fire

and  She's burning all of us crazy!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Just came to know SJK spilled on dating .... that he still cannot forget his first love.   And his closest ideal woman is Mirander Kerr.   Oh gosh ... I felt a bit disappointed but I still hope for d best to come.    My love n support for SHK is forever .   I just want her to b healthy n happy n never to b hurt again ..., not anyone.   We as ur faithful  fans wl always b with u.  Love n hugs 

Hoping for HyeKyo to confirm her attendance to Baeksang soon.

13108963_1224128124265065_823586361_n.jp

via bestmomentsofkyo IG

K-Drama Fever: Fashion Tips from “Descendants of the Sun” Part II  

2016-05-24

K-Drama Fever: Fashion Tips from “Descendants of the Sun” Part II

Picking up from where we left off last week, today I’m going to introduce Song Hye-kyo inspired fashion tips from the drama “Descendants of the Sun.”

High-waisted Wide-leg Pants + Simple Top
In the drama, Song Hye-kyo plays the role of Kang Mo-yeon, a surgeon assigned to go on a mission trip to a remote city in the fictional country of Uruk. Given the setting, Song Hye-kyo rocks casual, laid-back styles and is often spotted wearing a chic pair of high-waisted, wide-leg pants. Definitely a trick for petites, high-waisted pants teamed up with a pair of heels is always a fashion “do.” To look leaner and taller, be sure to choose wide-legged pants long enough to cover the shoes and pair them with platform heels to achieve that towering effect. Song Hye-kyo often pairs the wide-leg pants with simple tops such as plain white t-shirts, loose button down shirts, and patterned button downs. For the office, ditch your everyday skirt for a chic pair of navy colored high-waisted, wide-leg pants and wear it teamed up with something as plain as a white or cream T-shirt. For formal events, chic collared shirts are your best go-to option. Wear a flowy, patterned blouse teamed up with a pair of black wide-leg pants and instantly create a classy look. Complete the look with a pair of towering heels and you have an effortlessly chic office outfit.

A-line skirt + Blouse
As a medical surgeon who always keeps herself busy making her rounds, appearing on television shows, and attending a variety of social functions, Kang Mo-yeon dresses herself in A-line pencil skirts and button-down shirts to achieve a classy yet professional look. In episode two of the drama, Song Hye-kyo wore the ‘VB’ brand’s blue and white painterly blouse paired with a classic black mini skirt and a pair of cream colored pumps. To create a sweet office look, opt for a silky button down shirt and wear it with a classic A-line pencil skirt that comes above the knees. To wear the outfit the Kang Mo-yeon way, opt for high-waisted designs and wear the blouse tucked in to help define the waistline.

Shoulder bags
Mo-yeon’s bags are both functional and stylish. In episode one, Mo-yeon wears the ‘C’ band’s calf leather satchel on her first date with Special Forces Unit Chief Yoo Si-jin, played by actor Song Joong-ki. The bag she chooses to take with her on her mission trip to Uruk is Korean bag and accessories retailer ‘J’ brand’s iconic casual shoulder bag—a sturdy and stylish choice sure to look lovely in any occasion. Wear the bag with simple white shorts and throw on a baby blue blazer over a plain white tee. Complete the look with a pair of white high-top sneakers and you have the perfect Kang Mo-yeon look.

Play with Song Hye-kyo’s wardrobe choices and relive the fashion moments from the drama!

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/program/program_style_detail.htm?no=10055358

• Like 9

Elegant HyeKyo. 

13248991_267086890346338_2133918718_n.jp

via bestmomentsofkyo IG

Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye Kyo lead Baeksang Awards 2016 nominations

May 25, 2016

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo

The Descendants of the Sun co-stars Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye Kyo are expected to reunite at the 2016 Baeksang Awards which will be held on 3 June at the Hall of Peace Kyung Hee University.

The two have been nominated in several categories for the highly acclaimed drama. Joong Ki is nominated for Best Actor while Hye Kyo as Best Actress for their roles as Captain Yoo Si Jin and Doctor Kang Mo-Yeon in the hit South Korean television show.

In addition to this, the much-loved Descendants of the Sun series is also nominated in the Best Drama category, which will compete with other popular TV series including Signal, Reply 1988, Six Flying Dragons and She Was Pretty.

Blossom Entertainment has reportedly confirmed that Joong-Ki will be attending the award ceremony following his fan meeting in Guangzhou, China on 28 May. Song Hye-kyo has yet to confirm regarding her presence at the prestigious Baeksang Awards.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-lead-baeksang-awards-2016-nominations-1608

• Like 9

5 hours ago, josephine236 said:

Just came to know SJK spilled on dating .... that he still cannot forget his first love.   And his closest ideal woman is Mirander Kerr.   Oh gosh ... I felt a bit disappointed but I still hope for d best to come.    My love n support for SHK is forever .   I just want her to b healthy n happy n never to b hurt again ..., not anyone.   We as ur faithful  fans wl always b with u.  Love n hugs 

• I think we shouldn't discuss about him or other actor/actress here.The most important is to pray for her happiness.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, josephine236 said:

for me SHG is much way beautiful than Miranda Kerr and if SJK cannot forget his past then its his problem. for me whoever the man dating Kyo its fine with me as long as she is happy and i know she is happy right now....so guys whatever is Kyo status now let's just be happy for her and let us support and pray for her happiness,...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, livemusical said:
  • I think we shouldn't discuss about him or other actor/actress here.The most important is to pray for her happiness.

you are correct dear because this thread is her thread only not in any one else and its not appropriate to talk to someone who doesn't belong in this thread.....

• Like 3

I actually like Miranda Kerr because she is Australian. I suppose they have similarities thick lips and big eyes but there is one big difference. One is a Model and the other one is a Goddess.

Well, just for curiosity sake. I showed my husband their different images on Google and guess what?? He chose meeeeeeeeeh! LOL!! Joke only! Hopefully that made you laugh or at least put a smile on your face. Let us all be happy and chill out because our Goddess will soon grace our screen. Vote!  Vote! Vote!

P.S. Try  to turn off and on your internet device. It might allow you to vote again. It works on my apple computer but not my mobile or laptop.

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

Actresses you may not recognize in their minor roles before stardom

By alim17    2 hours ago    29,700    849    8
misc_1464213571_af_org.jpg

Believe it or not, many of the popular actresses that you know and love dearly weren't so popular or even known back in the day.

Your favorites all started out from humble beginnings, starting out with minor, smaller, supporting roles for the small screen. Not every role these ladies took on was successful; there was bound to be failure along the way. Unless you're a big fan of the actress, you may not even recognize some of these 'obscure' roles!

But you already know the deal--their hard work and talent eventually paid off and these actresses moved onto bigger and better things, making their grand breakthrough with memorable, impressive characters that we will all love for a long time!

Take a look at some of these actresses who climbed their way up from the very bottom to the very top! 

Kim So Yeon and Song Hye Kyo in 'Soonpoong Clinic'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/actresses-you-may-not-recognize-in-their-minor-roles-before-stardom