Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

she's so much more elegant now as compared to her days in Full House. Just like wine. Hoping for more new dramas or movies from her soon. 

having some withdrawal symptoms now. Rewatching DOTS over and over again.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, esophageal said:

utkim, sorry to cut your post, but this statement brings me to the first time I had a glimpse of our KYO! I thought to myself she is not 100% Korean! Her face is not that common like those I see on TV! My friend attested to it that she is Korean through and through! Well, then, she is the most beautiful Korean I have ever laid my sorry eyes on! happy leaf

oh  yeah @esophageal same here,  the moment Ive seen her pic, I cant identify her nationality,immediately  I thought shes Chinese because of the great skin, / onsecond thought maybe not because she has cute big eyes, but I said to myself definitely Asian because of the long black hair.  Im also thinking maybe shes not 100% Korean, her eyes and  eyebrows are not typical Korean look. (before I thought her eyes color is  hazel brown / but Im wrong again its color black lol!)

Well hands down shes just beautiful.  some girls have all the luck 

Maybe youre right guys shes 50% Korean and 50% Goddess. period.

peace

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sunbae0401 said:

Maybe youre right guys shes 50% Korean and 50% Goddess. period.

sunbae0401...hmmm....you got something there, maybe she really came from the world of goddesses brought down to earth or something then baptized and given a name and voila became a Korean national! Silly me! I need a smack, quick! smacksnickerleaf

• Like 5

7 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

yes she is and fell down from the sky i think she is came from the galaxy of the goddess hahaha i told you she is not human and her face is so damn beautiful and so perfect....

Her beauty is just out of this world! I know I am too exaggerating, but hey, I've never seen such a gorgeous face! So many beautiful faces floating around, but to me they're just not interesting enough, not too captivating! Ok, I'm exaggerating again! Anyway, she is just gorgeous! I hope that one day, she'll meet the man who will make her happy, someone who will listen without being judgmental, somebody who'll share her likes and be more considerate of her dislikes.  heartemot  Wherefore art thou Romeo?2hearts2

• Like 4

Good Tuesday morning, Kyonatics!

With the Popularity Contest and IQIYI drawing to an end,

everyone must be gearing up for the final days of votation!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

We do not want unexpected herds of  fans from the other side of the fence to vote crazy at the last minute

leaving Kyonatics bite the dust!nonoand weeping weepingleaf

whyyynooo

Get up, have coffee and doughnut coffeeanddoughnutand let's hit the road!

VOTE VOTE AND VOTE SOME MORE!

bananaVOTE banana

bananaskillz

• Like 2

Our unnie have reached the 2 million iQiyi votes.

Seems like she's going bring numerous awards on the 3rd. 

Crossed fingers that she will take home that daesang. She deserve it.

And for the haters? Now they must put on their head that Song hye kyo's fans were crazy a lot and powerful. Now the whole world can see how powerful SHK's fans were.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, fresia said:

Crossed fingers that she will take home that daesang. She deserve it.

And for the haters? Now they must put on their head that Song hye kyo's fans were crazy a lot and powerful. Now the whole world can see how powerful SHK's fans were.

crossfingerscrossfingerscrossfingerscrossfingerscrossfingersmoreofusmoreofus  crossfingerscrossfingerscrossfingerscrossfingerscrossfingers

• Like 4

Here are additional questions from the Star1 interview.  Thanks @khxy for the translations for the previous parts.

Q:  The kind of physique where once you eat, you'll gain weight?  Or have you always been managing (weight) non-stop?

A:  I'll gain weight when I eat.  When I'm filming a project, I'm determined to manage my weight.  (laughs) I like Korean food and I also like carbohydrates.  Three meals a day, I'm the type who can't go on missing one meal, do not eat, unable to live on.  However, fortunately, I don't snack.  Aside from seriously eating each meal, I don't eat other snacks.

Q:  Want to convey what message to fans?

A:  There are indeed fans who have been with me for a long, long time, extremely grateful.  From Autumn in My Heart till now, no matter what decisions I made, they believe, support, follow.  I'm really grateful.  If in the future, it can be like this also, no matter what happens, no matter what situation, can still believe in me, then it'll be good.

Q:  Curious and want to ask, are there more male fans?

A:  Ah, there are more female fans, but honestly hope for more male fans.  (laughs) back then when I had a fan meeting, 90% were female fans, occasionally you can see a few male fans sitting quietly in the corner.  But after DotS, there are some changes?  Grades 1 and 2 little fans have appeared.  Little kids waiting to get autographs, very happy seeing that.

Q:  Like drinking beer in the drama, do you like drinking in real life also?

A:  Like ah.  Beer is my favorite.  Originally like beer and red wine, soju is not too bad to drink also.

6afb0f0cgw1f45nvvcuovj20rs0fn0vp.jpg

cr to 宋慧乔中文网

• Like 19

good morning guys have a blessed day a head and be safe...i like the way she answer all the question specially with her fans yes Kyo we will always believe in  all your decision no matter what it is and we will never leave you behind for us you are our everything so set aside your worry we will always here for you....guys dont forget to vote lets go for the win gogogogo fighting

• Like 5

13 hours ago, esophageal said:

sunbae0401...hmmm....you got something there, maybe she really came from the world of goddesses brought down to earth or something then baptized and given a name and voila became a Korean national! Silly me! I need a smack, quick! smacksnickerleaf

I totally agree with you @esophageal she is brought down to earth , directly fall from the sky in SKorea ,  like an angel . 

Possibly 50% Korean 50% Angel. An angel without wings.  or maybe She is the Descendant of a Goddess. 

• Like 4

The Goddess Song Hye Kyo!                                                                                                                                                                                                                        13233096_10208119460778092_585849601154313226837_10208119458858044_8984299842586 13226945_10208119460378082_2874777077631                                                   13240711_10208119461818118_9112454191951              13267935_10208119461258104_7465602319678                                       13260028_10208119468658289_6408062906843                                                                                                                             

• Like 18

it took me along time before i was able to successfully authenticate my mobile number. good thing i didn't stop earning points while trying to figure out how can i vote. i told myself i should never come here until such time i can do something for my dearest SHK. And now i was able to vote, yes, 10x. Tomorrow too, and the next days to come until the fat lady sings. i have more than enough points to use after downloading and playing so many apps. hehehe!!!! :-))))))))))))

• Like 12

The legendary gomsemari song. Since then until now, I havent seen yet any K actress that  can beat that.

shes the only one who can pull that off.

The expression of the grandma is priceless!

till today im rolling on the floor , the laughter never ends

• Like 11