Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Stunning and stylist HyeKyo.

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

dc

Song Hye-kyo turns into ‘goddess of sun’

Iconic hallyu star Song Hye-kyo went under an extreme makeover, turning into a goddess-like character in a recent photo shoot with W Korea.

In one of the two photos revealed through W’s official Instagram, Song Hye-kyo went completely opposite to her usual look with a unique makeup. With a shade of azure blue applied over her eyelids, the makeover was complete with a slick of hot pink lipstick

Spoiler

In the latter picture, Song perfectly matched the title of “goddess of sun” dubbed by W Korea with vintage sunflower sculptures in the background. Dressed in a slit maxi dress, the actress successfully compelled the viewers.

More photos and information will be available in the June issue of the fashion magazine W Korea.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605221345005377944_2

• Like 16

5 hours ago, zashibear said:

I had a bad feeling when she posted that really lonely old song that she was feeling nostalgic about  something. I hope she is okay.

I felt the same way.  She sounds sad and lonely.  Please be ok.  You have your fans who love and support you.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, zashibear said:

I had a bad feeling when she posted that really lonely old song that she was feeling nostalgic about  something. I hope she is okay.

I thought it was just me .... especially when she  made the posts at past midnight and the lyrics is 

tumblr_o5qdcz1QAq1sp2kg8o1_500.gif

Side note I am so happy with sudden flood of magazine covers and CF news. Thanks everyone for the translations and photos. Still hoping that she will attend Baekseng and win BIG. After reading her interviews, one can tell that she is content with her life and career now. I would like to believe that she is happily in love but sometimes I feel like she hasn't found one. Her idea about marriage, daily life, her love for travelling are consistent for years. As a fan I can only hope for her well-being and happiness. 

Natural Beauty #throwback

TcPmh76.jpg

• Like 12

So pretty...I wonder when they will release her new CF(s)... I like her Laneige 2-tone lipsticks...

And a warm welcome to @sunflower1 and @chichai Enjoy your stay and share your love of HyeKyo with us in this humble home :blush:

hdFrSdB.jpg?1

MoP2Im2.jpg?1

I love her cute "wink" so have to add this one too :)

DmIRhlX.jpg?1

crto via dc

• Like 20

truly when it rains it pours...not only 1 Magazine's cover but 3,  triple treat's from our Queen, it's a feast for each of everyone of us after Dots,

Three  different covers, 3 themes that showcasing the different aspect, perspective, and most intimate discussion of Kyo's inner self, a gifts to all her fans who patiently waited, and eager to know what and how she's been doing after her latest drama, sharing her daily life style and her future plans. what could we ask for more, probably most of our questions have been answered from this 3 magazine interviews. and we knew her more and learned more about our dear SHK.

thanks @khxy for magazine's interview translations as always you never fails to give us.

few more days and the Baeksang Awards Night is fast approaching, keep voting and let's keep our finger's crossed that we will hear the greatest news we'd been waiting for,,,SHK's attendance confirmation. her walking on the red carpet..and of course, for Kyo to win the award,(best actress or Daesang)  in addition with the most popular Korean actress award...   

• Like 10

Don't worry chingus. Perhaps the song Kyo posted doesn't even relate to her feelings. Some people just love listening to sad songs although they don't feel sad over something. I'm one of those people lol.

Thank you all for sharing those beautiful pics and articles. :)

• Like 9

Generally the music "feeling" symbolizes the immortality of love that even the death cannot take out from you, Love is feeling! She wants to share her feeling with us that night!.. And if she is really in bad mood and something happened to her, she may close her IG instead of updating two consecutive IGs. She even changed her profile photo today with Green Grass which always represents "Hope" and "Positive thinking"  I think she wants to tell us "She is perfectly OK"  after reading all comments on her IG from her international fans.I am so happy that she is active to share her emotions and feelings with us recently more quite often than before.

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

Very exciting, reports/photos/2016 Awards...about Song Hye Kyo:wub:

2013, That Winter The Wind Blows, 2:36

SHK looked sad@sigh, 3:55

CF, Song Hye Kyo@8:04

CF, Song Joong Ki@4:40 and Song Hye Kyo@5:08

SHK's old film(?)  SHK start@5:28

Sunday video for very cute and funny girl, Song Hye Kyo

@7:06, laugh about her comedy skill:D:D(not understanding but just laugh, her acts) 

@12:00, SHK could be a cute idol:D:wub:

@17:27, laugh again about Song Hye Kyo's acts:D:wub:

3 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

Don't worry chingus. Perhaps the song Kyo posted doesn't even relate to her feelings. Some people just love listening to sad songs although they don't feel sad over something. I'm one of those people lol.

Thank you all for sharing those beautiful pics and articles. :)

I agree. No need to worry chingus If she feel sad or lonely it's okay that is part of our life. Sometimes people feel sad or lonely without any reason and we all know that she is strong independent woman. Don't let negative thought conquer you. :D

IMG_20160517_152359_zpspjg36wca.jpg

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

SONG HYE KYO, smile....smile.....smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Let watch your old video=very cute@funny girl:flushed:

Yesterday, May 21....

15 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Kyo's update on her IG just a few hours ago

Don't know what the feels all about 

@kyo1122                                    

FEELINGS - MORRIS ALBERT

Self, SHK's feeling=meaning=message:flushed:

Today, May 21, NATIONAL DAY OF SPOUSES=MARRIED COUPLES DAY

:wub:HAPPY MARRIED COUPLES DAY

:(Feeling ....lonely

B)Missed....her past memmories or missing Captain Yoo:phew:(not Song Joong Ki:blink:. Ha..ha....)

3 hours ago, agnetha said:

I am so happy that she is active to share her emotions and feelings with us recently more quite often than before.

True, agnetha! Coming from her own mouth, she wanted to connect with her fans. I'd say she loves and cares about her fans even then.

When almost every celebrity does fan meets, our lovely Hye Kyo finds time to unwind! Now, she resorts to other forms of social media to connect with her hungry- for more- awesome fans. I think SHK's fans are one of the most mature-thinking and considerate amazing fans!

A lot of you have been with this beautiful creature for so long; you have witnessed her grow and morphed into a gorgeous woman! You know more about her more than anyone in this fandom! I salute you for sticking with her after all these years! salute

• Like 4

oh, it's nothing to worry chingus. I think we should take it as Kyo wanna share some of her fav music to her fans and it allow me to know more her tastes of music ;) . Seeing all the music she had been shared with fans, i can somehow assume she likes calmly and sad musics...same taste here hehe. I use to like sad music, but it's just bcos of my personality , my tastes, it doesn't mean i am sad or anything :)

Jasper said in this interview that Kyo is really beautiful, a mix of Oriental and Western beauty

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=1053379

Dots's painting

dYv80L.jpg

baidu

• Like 12

Popularity award's update:

Screenshot_2016-05-23-00-37-52-1_zpszaym

Iqiyi update:

SHK - 1792667 vs #2 - 204885

Hi chingus don't forget to vote for SHK. We only have a couple of days to vote for her(include SJK on your voting pretty pls). I hope she can attend the awarding with YAH or SJK that would be awesome. Lol. Thank you very much. Fighting! :lol:

And I found this amazing artworks on instagram. I miss DOTS so much. :wub:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-05-23-00-44-14-1_zpspqweScreenshot_2016-05-23-00-44-53-1_zps9omoScreenshot_2016-05-23-00-45-01-1_zps8rgi

Cr: yannihee

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, utkim said:

Jaster said in this interview that Kyo is really beautiful, a mix of Oriental and Western beauty

utkim, sorry to cut your post, but this statement brings me to the first time I had a glimpse of our KYO! I thought to myself she is not 100% Korean! Her face is not that common like those I see on TV! My friend attested to it that she is Korean through and through! Well, then, she is the most beautiful Korean I have ever laid my sorry eyes on! happy leaf

• Like 5

That Soonpoong Clinic video of SHK is such adorable! She's so fresh& funny☺

and oh my I just spent 2 hours watching some eps of Soonpoong Clinic in YT though no subs- forwarding for every SHK's scene

and to add to my curiosity I tried going back to the early pages here of anything related to Soonpoong Clinic. I was surprised she was paired with Kim Rae Won in some eps. They're very very young & adorable. How I wish I knew what particular eps they were in together.

• Like 4

I don’t think we have to worry about why she posted that song. I think the girl  (I wish I've never met you, girl; You'll Never Come Again) was not SHK but KMY. I think she is preparing herself to say goodbye to her character in DOTS. She admitted in one of her magazine interview that she still feels she is KMY. We all know that she always takes a long break after her dramas as it takes her a while to switch out of her character plus the fact that she has a lot of happy memories of DOTS shootings and made a lot of good friends. I think our Goddess is going through the saying that ““Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows”.

I hope the quotes below will help us not to worry about her:

For SHK: “The real piece of mind is accepting reality as it is.”

For her fans: Note to self: “Everything is going to be okay.”

Vote! Vote! Vote! So we can all see our Goddess again and prayers that most of our winners will be able to attend and see her in person.

• Like 6

SHK photos on those three magazines are just breathtaking.  She looked beautiful, sexy, sultry, sophisticated, and innocent.  She is only actress I know who can pull off a combination of innocence and alluring sexy charm.  She was without doubt beautiful and adorable in Full House, but now, her beauty is otherworldly.  Through life experiences, and perhaps some emotional sufferings, she managed to convey so much emotions through her eyes and face expressions.  Her beauty cannot be duplicated via plastic surgery because her beauty shines from within. 

Reading her interviews, I cannot help but notice few things. First, she stated that she reads comments about her.  For example, she knew some YSJ fan girls were very critical of KMY because she didn't accept his advances quickly enough.  For her emotional well-being , I hope she stops reading these blogs and internet comments.  People can be vicious and usually their negativity stem from their own low self-worth.  Many very famous actresses throughout world survive in the cut throat entertainment industry by not reading what people say about them in internet and gossip magazines.  For her emotional well-being, I hope SHK does the same.

Second, I know this might be a unpopular view at the moment, but I do not believe SHK is in a romantic relationship. In her interviews she stated that she usually reads or watches movies alone these days. She also stated that she isn't too particularly happy nor sad.  .  She seems to found contentment in her life ( I guess doing yoga helps).  Her views on life, work, and feminism show maturity and emotional intelligence.  I really admire her outlook on life!   You create your own happiness--no one can do it for you and no one person can give that to you.   Life is not a Korean drama...you don't live and die by romantic love.  SHK was burned couple of times by men she loved and trusted.  So, she seems to be taking her time finding her next love and I admire that.  Also, as her fans, we shouldn't perpetuate "scandals".    Korea media and internet comments are full of SHK's "scandals" of dating her co-stars.  Of course, we the fans know these are not "scandals" but we, nevertheless, should not help create another "scandal" for SHK when it seems like she isn't really dating at the moment.   SHK has always been known to be honest in her interviews.  I don't think she will lie or withhold truth because she is afraid of "scandal". She is too cool for that kind of behavior. 

• Like 4