Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

This thread wont be the same without @khxy  and @hclover96  ,   I  love reading their translations always.  

I like  the natural questions of ELLE , and  I love the answers of  Hye Kyo, 

One great thing about her ,  she answer questions honestly , no sugarcoats, she doesn’t hide anything, shes real. 

Love reading her interviews because she always gave unexpected answer, and always give  extra bits pieces of informations,  

like she was asked how many dogs she has, she doesnt just answer 7 , she provide additional info , that her dogs were obedient etc.

she sounds like proud mom to her dogs.  I wuuvvvv her. 

• Like 12

She nailed every photos from her Elle, Star1 & W  Pictorials. Different look, vibes & style true top notch!

tnx again @khxy for the awesome translation.

Let's all continue to vote for her at the Baeksang awards lets slay all the awards for Kyo! fighting!

• Like 6

It's already "Happy Friday" where I am. This week has been a treat with many beautiful updates and images of HyeKyo from her own IG, W Korea, Star1, Elle and Shilla Duty Free. Thanks everyone for your constant updates and all the wonderful translators for your hard work and effort to bridge the communication/understanding gap:wub: 

In the Elle Magazine that @khxy kindly shared that HyeKyo reads comments/reviews of her acting in DOTS, there's a possibility that she knows the existence of her ifans in Soompi Forum :sweatingbullets: Under this assumption, let me say "I love your amazing acting and character in DOTS as Kang MoYeon the best and wish you will receive many acting awards for this role."

Spoiler

I know it's a very slim chance of her reading my post lol.

Song Hye Kyo Poses Like A Goddess On Jeju Island For Elle Magazine

Song Hye Kyo Poses Like A Goddess On Jeju Island For Elle Magazine

Elle China unveils its pictorial of actress Song Hye Kyo for the second half of June edition of the magazine.

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo Elle

The photoshoot took place on the scenic Jeju Island where actress Song Hye Kyo poses with a mystical aura. The achromatic color scheme of Song Hye Kyo’s wardrobe and background accentuates a rich and luxurious look, giving off an alluring charm.

With her recent appearance in hit drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” Song Hye Kyo yet again proves her Hallyu star status. She is currently exploring works for her next role. Song Hye Kyo recently made headlines for turning down an offer to model for company Mitsubishi because of their history of forced labor during Japanese Imperialism.

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo Elle 2

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/19/song-hye-kyo-poses-like-a-goddess-on-jeju-island-for-elle-magazine/

• Like 20

4 hours ago, crixa said:
WOw~~ I am so delighted now to find that it is officially announce Hye Kyo becomes the newmodelfor Shilla!
Congratulations! SDF will be my ultimate destination to drop by whenever I go abroad!

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo reflects on her character in 'Descendants of the Sun' for 'W Korea'

song-hye-kyo_1463725198_af_org.jpg

'Descendants of the Sun' heroine Song Hye Kyo went all out for her recent photoshoot with 'W Korea' and reflected on her character Kang Mo Yeon's personality. 

The interviewer naturally asked about Song Hye Kyo's role in the hit drama, and the actress relayed, "When I first received the script, the character hadn't been as developed yet. The writer and I went out drinking a few times, where she changed the character positively for me. When you're drunk, you get a little braver, so I think I demanded more from her. I think she enjoyed seeing that from me." 

About receiving a lot of love from female viewers for Kang Mo Yeon's outgoing, opinionated personality, Song Hye Kyo reflected, "Females usually like me better. During the drama was when I learned about the term 'Cider' (Someone who speaks their mind, straightforward, like the refreshing taste of cider), and I liked that the female character had such a clear voice of her own instead of being dragged along by the male character. Even some female characters like that can become passive when they're in love, but Mo Yeon was always certain about her worth and her style. It took a long time for her to realistically accept the fear surrounding the other person's situation and background, and so she did end up being scolded by some viewers who fell for Yoo Si Jin right away (laughter). I thought that how she was strongly inclined to her work, how she was realistic, and how she loved but didn't fall prey to love were the attractive parts of her. There were a few unlikable things here and there, of course (laughter)." 

It sounds like Song Hye Kyo really delved deep into Kang Mo Yeon's character during her drama! More of the actress' photos and interview questions can be found in the June issue of 'W Korea'!

Spoiler

song-hye-kyo_1463725305_style_573c1cd57f

song-hye-kyo_1463725308_style_573c1d4d93

Spoiler

song-hye-kyo_1463725312_style_573c1d6c96

Spoiler

song-hye-kyo_1463725317_style_573c1d48d1

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-hye-kyo-reflects-on-her-character-in-descendants-of-the-sun-for-w-korea

• Like 19

Thanks chingus for the updates :)

@smiletalland @khxy, thanks so much for your awesome translations.  I love reading her interviews because she is so honest and straightforward with her answers.

Here are more pics of Kyo in the atStar1 magazine.  Hopefully we'll get higher quality ones soon.

27130431255_e47cd17b0e_b.jpg

27130431325_930a79cf03_b.jpg

27097129176_d26a1c2138_b.jpg

27097129336_d7e49fe723_b.jpg

27130431125_e5f23616c1_b.jpg

• Like 23