Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

REPOST FROM @sigang  [Official Song Song|KiKyo Couple ★ Song Joong Ki ♡ Song Hye Kyo]    (page 741)

at:9:06-10:34  MC: Songhyekyo is very teolteol(unaffected, easy), isn't she?    Kong: You mean Joongki hyung?

MC: No, as this question said..  K: Hyekyo noona?   MC:Yes, Didn't he just call her "Hyekyo noona!" (female MC asked him how he called KimJIwon but he didn't seem to hear her as he was so excited to talk about only SHK)

Kong: As I really like Hyekyo noona since All In drama  MC: you're definitely a big fan of her

Kong: Yes,  so I made noona footage(video) and gave her for her birthday gift. MC: Wow, before? (when)

Kong: Last year. when it was her birthday. MC: you're are a real  fanboy even if you're also an actor like her.

Kong: Yes, as I really like her, and  personally, she was a little difficult for me at first,.. MC: of course, you had watched her as a big star before, that's why it wasn't easy for you to work together with her.. 

Kong: Yes,  but she was so easygoing and treated me really well.. MC: I heard SHK is really pretty, I mean she is self-luminous, What was it like about her in person?  Kong: In fact, when script reading,  wow there was SHK,.. uh she was just ordinary style (not as he expected) I mean people used to say that SHK was self-luminous as a real superstar, but I thought she was not to the level of being self-luminous  and just pretty at first,, but as the more I saw her, the prettier she got on and on.. that was just ridiculous ,, when looking at the monitor and kept looking at her shooting .. prettier..MC: you're are too excited!!  Kong: Sorry, I got too excited,, MC: all of sudden, you're being far more excited as you recall that time..  Kong: whenever looking at the monitor, I said it with exclamation that how pretty she was,, pretty.. pretty.. MC: as she is so pretty.....

• Like 16

4 hours ago, coleenex said:

REPOST FROM @sigang  [Official Song Song|KiKyo Couple ★ Song Joong Ki ♡ Song Hye Kyo]    (page 741)

at:9:06-10:34  MC: Songhyekyo is very teolteol(unaffected, easy), isn't she?    Kong: You mean Joongki hyung?

MC: No, as this question said..  K: Hyekyo noona?   MC:Yes, Didn't he just call her "Hyekyo noona!" (female MC asked him how he called KimJIwon but he didn't seem to hear her as he was so excited to talk about only SHK)

Kong: As I really like Hyekyo noona since All In drama  MC: you're definitely a big fan of her

Kong: Yes,  so I made noona footage(video) and gave her for her birthday gift. MC: Wow, before? (when)

Kong: Last year. when it was her birthday. MC: you're are a real  fanboy even if you're also an actor like her.

Kong: Yes, as I really like her, and  personally, she was a little difficult for me at first,.. MC: of course, you had watched her as a big star before, that's why it wasn't easy for you to work together with her.. 

Kong: Yes,  but she was so easygoing and treated me really well.. MC: I heard SHK is really pretty, I mean she is self-luminous, What was it like about her in person?  Kong: In fact, when script reading,  wow there was SHK,.. uh she was just ordinary style (not as he expected) I mean people used to say that SHK was self-luminous as a real superstar, but I thought she was not to the level of being self-luminous  and just pretty at first,, but as the more I saw her, the prettier she got on and on.. that was just ridiculous ,, when looking at the monitor and kept looking at her shooting .. prettier..MC: you're are too excited!!  Kong: Sorry, I got too excited,, MC: all of sudden, you're being far more excited as you recall that time..  Kong: whenever looking at the monitor, I said it with exclamation that how pretty she was,, pretty.. pretty.. MC: as she is so pretty.....

OMG!! I hope he becomes Hye Kyo's next leading man.

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/42575/20160511/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-relationship-grows-descendants-of-the-sun-actress-to-work-on-a-project-with-lee-kwang-soo.htm

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Relationship Grows; ‘Descendants Of The Sun’ Actress To Work On A Project With Lee Kwang Soo?
By Bernadette Waldorf,    Parent Herald | May 11, 2:34 AM

1 hour ago, RoseS said:

Interesting!  

I think Promotion Dept. in Shilla is very clever and keen to sense what people want to see. My assumption why LKS becomes another model for Shilla is that at first,  Shilla must want to have both Hye Kyo and Joonggi, but it costs more than they expect. Their guarantees are very very expensive!! And at that time, Joonggi was negotiating his contract with Doosan.

Thus, I think, Shilla chose LKS who always reminds us of Joonggi-they are best friends-

Since Shilla also knows many viewers of DOTS love songsong couple, its choice of bothe Hey Kyo and Kwangsoo is very reasonable and it must appeal to songsong supporters not only in Korea but also in the world.

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

Not worry about article:vicx: read more ...and understand:)

http://www.vinereport.com/article/descendants-of-the-sun-actor-song-joong-ki-quitting-showbiz-secretly-dating-song-hye-kyo/10587.htm

****khxy, your post ...loosing my HOPE :(though SHK will attend @DOTS, OST concert(May 14)....but she(Han Chae Ah) saw SHK , coffee shop:( 

Actress Han Chae Ah who acts in  drama "Bridal Mask" was in MBC variety show when she heard DOTS ost being played.She excitedly said that she saw Hye Kyo once when she passed by a coffee shop.She was so in awe by Kyo's beauty that at that moment she thinks she looks like a squid.

Thanks! Let's go to vote! 

By the way, is there anybody to help me how to upload the pictures I have in my folder?

I tried to upload Hye Kyo's pictures here but with my account, it seems I cannot insert the photos here.

Edited by agnetha
adding
  • Like 1

Guest RoseS

5 Beauty tricks to get Descendants of the Sun's Song Hye Kyo’s natural look

by whatadrama on Wed, May 04, 2016

7d8dfb83-f421-4e32-97c2-4c1cf9891612.png

Descendants of the Sun's Song Hye Kyo amazes us with her natural beauty every time we see her. We had a chance to speak with Alicia Yoon, founder and CEO of Peach & Lily, about how to recreate Song Hye Kyo’s natural no-makeup look for every skin type. Scroll down to reveal five beauty tricks to achieve Song Hye Kyo's natural makeup look!

Saw that KMS from DOTS was on a V-app bromance feature with L from Infinity, so was watching it because of my DOTS feels. The end of ep 2 was so cute because they come across one of those little toy dispensers which was a DOTS character bouncy ball dispenser, and they both cracked up. KMS really wanted to get SHK but he got SJK all three times :D:sweatingbullets: He seemed so disappointed lol. Just thought it was adorable because it proves he's a true SHK fanboy. Honestly, I think it's great that the DOTS writers let KMS use his normal busan accent. It's really charming on him. I'm sure SHK found it really cute too ahahah

Anyways, here's the link: http://www.vlive.tv/video/8381/%EA%BD%83%EB%B8%8C%EB%A1%9C-Celebrity-Bromance-L--Minseok-EP2-Were-besties they're both so cute hahaha. Plus it's already subbed in multiple languages for international viewers!

It's been pretty slow on SHK news front besides the voting and documentary. So hope this helps :) It's small but it still made me giggle. heh. Thanks to all the voters too! Hope we can get her to Baeksang!! 

• Like 20

Good morning to all the beautiful SHK fans. I just want to ask if anyone found the recording of the KBS documentary shown Wedneday night?  Will you be kind enough to post it here. It will be great to hear SHK voice again Thank you in advance!!

• Like 8

Good morning fellow kyonatics here at eastern side of the world and Goodnight there at the western side of the world.

7 more days to go before they release the elle korea magazine featuring our dear beauty. So excited for it guys...

I wish that in the future she will grace the cover of Korean Marie Claire, Instyle, Cosmopolitan, and Nylon.

• Like 9

Good Morning, Kyonatic chingus.... Are you guys still voting? I'm having difficulties earning points now, I've downloaded all the games, did all the surveys and i'm running out of ways to earn points. Watching videos take forever and earn little points but I'm doing it anyways, just for our beloved SHK. Will try to earn point by playing super hard web games too. Keep voting, kyonatics! Fighting!

• Like 5