Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

why they 're teasing her on takeshi? :D hihi the mc should ask the other way around what will takeshi writes if his going to give kyo a letter lol

our kyo just 33 but she really looks like 23 her co star wear gowns while she keeps it simple & elegant but still she shines the brighter <3

Anyone who ships these two B-) 

SHK-ZZY
 52f87dd4jw1empsouqql4j20m80et3zc.jpg
(cre2as tagged, @freshspring)

haha...chingu @susanC must approve of this. You have built 4 ships already, right? :D

Have you ever seen any dancing pairs standing afar like this????
52f87dd4jw1empsz751z7j20m80ett95.jpg

LWpbFoA.jpg
(cre2as tagged, @freshspring)

Me?  :-? never  :))

But this trait of Kyo brings my love to her. Reserved and always set herself aside for others to shine ;;)

@Jolie, have a good dinner. Eat full and come back freshly

yes, I see that too...... he touched her arm kekeee

thanks chingus for the hardwork ^:)^

it seems that Kyo is aging backward and gracefully........ lovely as always as ever    :x :x

her gorgeous side profile    :-* :x

tcpc1_zpsdb91a1a5.jpg~original

baidu

@freshspring, you caught the precious moment. me, find it funny too.

:)) :)) :))
It seems Takeshi loves standing next to the beauty more than holding that object. Very very good boy!

@AnnW, I see what chingu did there!  :>  =))

P/S. I forget to congratulate shipper @utkim on SHK-TK ship for being able to witness their arm touch for the first time ;))

A million thanks to all you kyonatics for the awesome updates and pics, especially to freshspring and jolie dearest :x

Haha, can't help laughing at some of the comments on weibo about this pic.  While everyone is nice and comfortable sitting in their chairs or sofa, poor Tong Da Wei has a, ahem, pretty uncomfortable spot to sit :))

9169e21agw1empvvyal9pj20om0hdtbp.jpg

Sorry, can't contribute much today, have to do my Thanksgiving cooking and celebration.  Hope you all have a lovely day (or night) :)

trans by google: "Song Hye Kyo in the film and played a couple of Huang Xiaoming, praising each other very dedicated, "Miss Song forced himself to speak Chinese, each time on the show speak very good Chinese." http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20141127/40383420_0.shtml

Woman too hard on yourself :(
@putriN unnie, i sad when see Takeshi alone in satge, but it makes me happy because Nasami not attend  =))  . ps: please god please forgive me
your welcome @hclover96 :x