Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@kimjung123 kdw wasnt the one who bring up about the height its a question by the reporter who ask about their height difference & i feel in a way he defended her by saying that she is not on a short side & her height is just right for her profile & i dont think its her height the reason why she doesnt like limelights & red carpet shes just value her privacy shes the type thats appears on event if she have a project & its common for all actress to wear high heels.

and accdg to the fans who saw her in person her height is really 161cm

• Like 1

Guest jaeinmae

ooooppppppsssss!!!!!! byanne, i take it back, byanne , my question, what do you want to know.... my information will stop...... if you want @nozaroc @rjulit i can pm you.....byanne.... i realized there are still some who still want to carry the "old baggage" SHK left behind.... sorry... I don't know what to say, i might offend them....

:>She is getting prettier and prettier by a minute without even trying.., its killing me…it blows my mind…can she stop being pretty??? Those creamy shoulders should be illegal....

Jasan - thanks for the photo..really great...

:)>-

Aigoo, you have small disagreement, don't you? Sweeties, Please don't make unimportant things break our good mood in our thread :D He he, I understand @kimjung123 you only meant well, however, I have just watch SBS midnight TV and find out it true that heigh's Kyo is mentioned by a reporter, in a comfortable way and make the presscon warmer. After that KDW answered him. Here is the SCs

ibyahaJh356SSj.png

And our actors feels very funny of that question, no any offend :D
i5ERN7KrgK44d.png

he he and of course, uhm, I don't think she is worried about her height, like she said in her book, "It's time for SHK" :x She is the way she is :x

And I will give you the link to watch SBS midnight TV soon, this broadcast was reported by @sunflower91 yesterday, there are many other interesting and things worth watching :)
PS: Finally, lovely @susanC can sleep a little, Have a sweet dream
:-h

@biancaloveu18  agree with you  ;)

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo in Harmony! – The Press Release for the Movie ‘My Palpitating Life’

The press release for the movie ‘My Palpitating Life,’ which tells a story of young parents who had children only when they were 17 years old and their son who is 17 years old but has a 80 year old body, was held at Apgujeong CGV in Gangnam District.

Director Lee Jae-yong, Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo participated in the event along with huge crowds of reporters.

still_05

Director Lee Jae-yong stated, “I wanted to show more fresh and easygoing sides of Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo rather than their current images.”

He also added, “I liked the original fiction because its story was very touching and humorous at the same time. I was a little bit worried if I could describe and show realistic-looking progeria patient. But, It could be done well thanks to Greg Cannom, the most renowned special makeup effects artist.

still_02

Kang Dong-won who plays 33 year-old father ‘Dae-soo’ said, “It was hard to play ‘father’ and understand Dae-soo’s emotion. But, I think this character is a lot like me. I also had to speak in Gyeongsang Provinces’ accent even though I have been in Seoul for quite long time. So, I tried my best to sound more like people in Gyeongsang Provinces.”

still_03

Song Hye-kyo who plays mother ‘Mi-ra’ stated, “I didn’t have tough time to play ‘Mi-ra’ because ‘Mi-ra’ and I are at similar age, and she is also cheerful woman like me. I thought ‘Mi-ra’ should treat her son ‘Ah-reum’ as a friend. So I acted that way. In fact, I naturally treated ‘Ah-reum’ like my good friend as I spent a lot of time with him.”

still_09

Kang Dong-won stated, “You will learn what family really is through this film. This movie will also remind people of their time as teenagers and of time when they were in their twenties.

Song Hye-kyo also said, “I tried to describe ‘Mi-ra’ as a friend of her son. I naturally learned how to be this kind of mother from my mom.”

‘My Palpitating Life’ will open on September 3.

http://www.getitk.com/kang-dong-won-and-song-hye-kyo-in-harmony-the-press-release-for-the-movie-my-palpitating-life/?lang=en

SBS Interview, this Saturday at 10.55 ( not sure pm or am :P) . You really have to be that close huh, kdw /:) ?
LfZSWT.jpg
@sbsmovieworld

edit: chingus, let's stay cool. While i agree with biancaloveu18, i dun think kimjung meant any harm. Chills guys!

• Like 1

Guest rjuliet

ahahahahaha told ya, kyo has some magnetic pull for kdw to be glued to her all the time...hehehe so cute :x ...
and for kimjung, i dont like what u said about kyo, i noticed ur not originally a fan of kyo...so if ur not a fan, pls just find somewhere else to comment ok...

jaeinmae said: ooooppppppsssss!!!!!! byanne, i take it back, byanne , my question, what do you want to know.... my information will stop...... if you want @nozaroc @rjulit i can pm you.....byanne.... i realized there are still some who still want to carry the "old baggage" SHK left behind.... sorry... I don't know what to say, i might offend them....

AwO, it is so boisterous in here. Just a day off but so many things has happened.
Kyo is so busy and tired. Look at the picture Kyo in HongKong, she is so nervous and uncomfortable. it is maybe coz of unfamiliar environment and risky paparazzes around and coz of busy schedule.
But we know that she will regain her strength and be cheerful again as usual.
@utkim, I look at the picture and a big smile on my face!.
                    "KDW, we catch you, but don't worry coz I would do the same if I were in your shoes"

nozaroc said: jaeinmae said: ooooppppppsssss!!!!!! byanne, i take it back, byanne , my question, what do you want to know.... my information will stop...... if you want @nozaroc @rjulit i can pm you.....byanne.... i realized there are still some who still want to carry the "old baggage" SHK left behind.... sorry... I don't know what to say, i might offend them....

Hi Freshspring, it's me, Sue. I just woke up. I'm pumped once again. Did something happen behind the "throne"? Did somebody hear something?see something? notice something? I'm turning into curious Sue mode again. :-??Wow, KYO is pumped up. When it rains, it pours! MPL fighting! Thanks for all the updates/pics, guys!=D>

Guest song4kim

hahaha...curious Sue strikes again!welcome back to the kyonatics world once again!...cant wait for the future events unfolding...im getting curious by the minute also...

August 8, 2014

A-listers bring to life sad story of a fast-aging boy

Song, Kang star as parents of progeric son in their latest movie

BY CARLA SUNWOO Inside Korea JoongAng Daily

07194657.jpg
Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo act as parents of a boy with Progeria, a genetic disorder that speeds up the aging process. Provided by CJ Entertainment

As far as A-listers go, it doesn’t get any better than Song hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won. As household names in Korean cinema, both are no strangers to the spotlight.
And so the title of their latest film, “My Brilliant Life,” seems fitting. 
That is until you look closer at the poster and see an strange-looking child sandwiched between the two of them. Despite how it may seem on the surface, Song and Kang’s latest collaboration is a tragic tale of a teenager with Progeria - a genetic disorder that speeds up the aging process. 
In this Korean take on “Benjamin Button” and “Jack,” Song and Kang play the parents of a 16-year-old boy named Ar-eum. The knowledge that they will outlive their son, coupled with the fact that they had him when they were just 17, makes this family an exceptionally peculiar one. 
At a press conference on Monday, the two leads - neither of them yet parents - said that they found more similarities with their on-screen personas than they first imagined, despite being single. 
“Of course the fact that motherhood is something I haven’t experienced was a crucial factor,” said Song. “A lot of people probably wondered if I could pull it off, but Mi-ra is actually close to my age, so I could relate to her on that level.” 
Playing another unlikely parent is Kang Dong-won as a clueless father. Although not yet a dad in real life, Kang said that playing Dae-su, a teenage taekwondo enthusiast whose dream was cut short by fatherhood, wasn’t difficult to master. 
“He’s a character like no other I’ve played,” said Kang who added that Dae-su is more similar to his own personality than any of the other roles he’s tackled.
“At first I didn’t think it’d be a problem, but then while working on it I realized it was harder than I first thought,” said Kang, explaining that while he knew a lot about being a son, he didn’t know much about being a father.
Both stars admitted that they fell in love with the film as soon as they read the script.
“When I first read the script I was so sad,” said Song. “Even in happy scenes I’d be crying, and that’s when I realized it’d be hard to pull off.” 
For Kang it wasn’t so much the tears as the way the story was communicated.
“I liked the way it was expressed, how it was depicted,” said Kang. “There was nothing I couldn’t really relate to.”
While the young star who plays the son has not yet been revealed, director Lee Jae-yong said that in terms of makeup, the film could stand its ground against Hollywood flicks. With the help of special makeup effects artist Greg Cannom, who has worked on hits like “Titanic,” “Benjamin Button” and “The Mask,” the crew turned the teenager into an 80-year-old man in a process that took five hours a day. 
“While worrying about the costume makeup and researching nationwide, we decided we needed something more advanced,” said Lee.
After sending a letter to Cannom, the crew flew to Hollywood to learn his trade.
“It was a huge deal, and I’m sure if it wasn’t for his help we’d be worse off,” said Lee.
The filmmaker said he was also nervous at the prospect of opening a movie featuring some of the most lustrous actors in town.
“It’s been awhile since I worked on a film with a mainstream script,” he said, adding that he had no doubt Song and Kang would flourish in their challenging roles. 
“I’ve known both Kang and Song for 10 years,” said Lee, and “always thought they had this down-to-earth side .?.?. “so I thought they’d be able to pull it off.” The film opens Sept. 3.

• Like 1

Hi, song4kim!
Long time ago, you don't know how much I wish Kyo and HB could get to the end for a happy ending. So many things unlucky happened that my heart was burdened too. So, I keep myself not devoted much into a ship, just in neutral in order to be away from sadness again. Anyone she gets with happiness, I am happy along.

Lots of goodies and even more things to look forward to. Thank you for all of the awesome finds as we navigate the new season and buzz of MPL!^^ I have a feeling this movie will be a box office hit, and it's coming out at the most perfect time for Koreans - Chuseok Holiday.
My Palpitating Life Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo to Directly Communicate with Fans on August 12th 

201408061316461127_1.jpg

Leading actors of the movie My Palpitating Life, based on writer Kim Ae Ran’s best-seller of the same name, will be meeting with netizens.

This upcoming August 12th at 9 PM on Naver Movie Talk Live, the lead actors of My Palpitating Life will make an appearance and show off their gift of talking.

This Movie Talk Live will be hosted by Park Kyung Lim with appearances by Director E J- yong, actors Kang Dong Won, Song Hye Kyo, Baek Il Seob, and musical director Jung Jae Hyung.

The event will feature character videos of senseless daddy Dae Soo, played by Kang Dong Won, and ambitious mom Mira, played by Song Hye Kyo, as well as reveal highlights from the movie. In addition, the director and actors are expected to speak live about the ensemble of the actors, special effects make-up, and vivid behind the story about filming. It will be broadcast live on the portal site, Naver Movie.

Meanwhile, My Palpitating Life tells the story of a seventeen year old couple who have a child and fast forwards to seventeen years later when the child is physically eighty years old. It is slated to be released next month on the third.

Source: My DailyNaver
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

• Like 1

Hi ticktockjuly, I can relate to your feeling of wishing that the two get together for good, but unavoidable circumstances surface thatkeep them apart. We do not know what really happened behind the scenes. To be safe so as not to hurt our feelings, I guess we just have tobe guarded at all times and just wish them luck. If 2 people are meant for each other, they will end up together no matter what. Don't worry, SHK will end up with the right guy, somebody who would be there for her in times of joy and sadness. You are right, whoever she ends up with in the future, let's be happy for her. That's what we are here for, to root for her, and support her.Don't be sad. Smile and enjoy the world of the KYONATICS!:) Okay, I'm really wide awake now.:))