Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

With the release date of MPL movie is fast approaching (will it be final on Sept 4 or tentative?) I’m so excited to watch how SHK portrayed the young mom “Mi-ra” role coz definitely she will show a different side of her playing this new character and to think this is her first ever parent act  and she is not yet a parent herself in real life.  From the different articles about MPL , they have  several descriptions as to “Mi-ra’s” character which is far cry from SHKs  sweet, pure and goddess like image , her role in this film was tagged as “profanity queen”., confident and thoughtful mom  , a hot-tempered mom  and  a strong mom,. From the MPL trailer the son in the movie described his mother as inconsistent with her aesthetically pleasing looks - the legendary sh** princess. In another article , it said that SHK who appears as “Mi-ra” a young mom who once dreamed to become an idol but unexpectedly became a mom at the age of 17, and with this, I look forward to see the flashback scenes , we’ll definitely with her youthful looks she can still pass for the teen role.  With the image of SHK  in these MPL still photos wherein she shed off her goddess like looks and transform into a plain looking young mom , I can say she really did her best as “Mi-ra” just to portray her role as realistic as possible though her natural beauty  still shines and really hope that this film will receive much love!

photo-W0C61WHPOUKU

:-*Thank you for the warm welcome. ... united colors of kyonatics, indeed..youre right song4kim..nice photos and dresses of SHK in roem..gorgeous as always...she can be pretty, chic, and sexy on print ads.  ^:)^ ^:)^...thank you for the photos...

Hi sunbae0401 :-h
Many thanks sunflower91 for your fantastic contributions :x :*

Listening to Korean Stylists share fashion
July 27th, 2014

Let's see the powers in Korean fashion share there styles and work

Kim Hyun Kyung
nghe_cac_stylist_han_quoc_chia_se_ve_thoi_trang_5.jpg

At present, she is working as a stylist in Seoul and has just participated Cannes Film Festival. Kim Hyun Kyung served as stylist for some Vogue shoot. She shares: " Among stars, I like Song Hye Kyo's style most. She is natural, simple and close"
source: Korea Vogue via
Nghe các stylist Hàn Quốc chia sẻ về thời trang

I'm sure you know who she is after watching these pics again :)

BriyE6CCYAAcYA4.jpg:large
She was also in Cannes with Kyo, they took a pic together with Ms. Park and Mr.Trans :D

freshspring...hello to you too... :-*this is cool...conveying messages to different parts of the world...that is why I love this thread...different languages, culture, religion, but still, it is not a hindrance to all of us..,  as we love one topic..its Hye Kyo...I dont get tired looking at her photos... gorgeous smile..really cant believe this lady doesnt have special someone?....why oh...why???

hi hello dear chingus..... thank you for the awesome updates, pics, comments on our dear girl..... as the MPL premiere is fast approaching...... this morning starts with the news of MPL will be opened on Sept 3, Wed.

Source : 1 2 3 4 5

Via google translate :

'My
life throb' director Lee Jae Yong "I wanted to show a sense of one hundred million Song"

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/07/29/2014072900737.html

hi nino, I wish there's an eng trans for the article........ what does Dir Lee meant by "show a sense of 100 million Song"  :-/ :-?

I think he praises Kyo  ;;)

today many news focus on high expectation for Kyo's maternal acting...... as she has shown a delicate emotional acting in twtwb.... *pressure pressure*... but all good  :D

sweetkh, I love her more at SIFF....... so cute this findings  :x

shk46_zps094f55c4.jpg~original

dc 

edit : kim, i may watch after few eps shown........ but for now, excited for MPL :P

July 29, 2014
Song Hye Gyo Returns With A New Movie 'My Palpitating Life'
Source: BNTNewsk46pgb8vew5w6hyth6quc0gqekbe4kdd.jpg
[by MinJin Park] Song Hye Gyo has become a young mother ‘Mira’ who has a child with progeria (Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome), a rare genetic condition that causes rapid premature aging in a new film, ‘My Palpitating Life.’ Kang Dong Won plays as her innocent husband ‘Dae Soo.’  
The firm is based on Kim Ae Ran’s best-selling novel ‘My Palpitating Life’ which was written in 2011. The movie draws how young parents deal with a child who is 16-year-old but has 80-year-old body. 
Meanwhile, the firm ‘My Palpitating Life’ will be released on September 3. (photo by CJ Entertainment)  

I'm not fluent in Korean but tried my best to translate the words of director from the article/interview above mentioning 'billion' :D
Director Lee Jae young taking care of directing said "I wanted to show that Song Hye-kyo is an actress with a sense of reality and billion worth performance/acting. As she is an actress I was watching over for a long time seems like she'll be able to show the image when you're said of a role like mom 'Mira'" and thus showed her trust in Song Hye-kyo and explained the reason behind casting.

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/07/29/2014072900737.html

I don't understand Korean but by reading the posts of nino and Sikoku, I think what Director Lee Jae Young meant is that with all the different roles SHK have realistcally portrayed in the past PD Lee was impressed by SHK excellence and dynamism as an actress that's why he chose her to play the role of Mira because he believed SHK will be able to convincingly portray the different and wide range of emotions of Mira as mother of a child suffering from progeria.

Guest sunflower91

thanks for the appreciation freshspring, it's always a pleasure to share something awesome on SHKs thread!  
few more days to go and it's MPL presscon time- Yippeee!! so looking forward for this presscon because of :
    1st:  It's the fist time that SHK and KDW will face K Media together and just dont know what questions will be ask aside from MPL movie related topic. Do you think K Media will dig up again the rumors about them??? Both might say something about each other that we never know yet???         2nd: Aside from her young mom role/character and thoughts about MPL movie , SHK might be ask also about her  thoughts about family/marriage and motherhood  , hmmm will never know she might have hints/plans to settle down soon after her 3 consecutive movies???
    and last but not the least:
      3rd: "Her Fashion Statement"  Will she be in white again??? or black or printed??? In what style???  Designer dress by WHO?? Color and brand of Shoes???  , this is something to watch out for! 
See how gorgeous SHK in her Drama presscon.  So love to see her in Worlds Within presscon wearing a white sheer top with printed bubble skirt in 2008 . She's in all white outfit at 2013s That Winter the Wind Blows presscon.photo-UDFMQ634WPL2

This year, SHK attended prresscon in China for her "The Crossing" and "I am Queen" movie in simple yet elegant style that impressed everyone.  At "The Crossing" presscon she's wearing a similar style with her WW presscon attire , she's also in white top but this time it's paired with a pale blue skirt. She's in " leaves/floral" printed dress at "I am Queen" presscon. 
photo-XY1NNOF7U2Z0
Just hope SHK will have a good rest prior to her Aug 4 presscon! She might still be filming some scenes for "the Crossing" as of this time. 

^ sunflower91, thanks for the pics...i love all of her styles.

Kyo is known for having matching clothes with her co-star, we should expect that at least we might see kyo and kdw in matching styles  ;)) . And for other Qs, i think i will just flow with the wind :))

Btw, I really look forward for seeing them at the presscon :D . We certainly get to see them both featuring in Sept Vogue , but we should get to see them around Aug 20th? Then Kyo will be busy for the promotions of MPL, we get to see her more often and without knowing the word of it, she will be busy with the promotions for her chinese movies....she will be busy until the end of this year. I dun expect to hear any korean drama or movie at the moment though, but we never know..lightning could strike .

I am so looking forward for the crossing too....and as for IAQ, i must say i still can't attach myself to the movie..yet, perhaps i haven't followed it much? i think the movie is a romantic comedy one? Cross my fingers for Kyo's movies...fighting!

YVxCQZ.jpg

Guest sunflower91

you're very much welcome utkim, same here i do love her fashion style also!
happy that Showbiz Korea featured SHKs photos again in their "photos portion" wherein they showed her gorgeous pictures at Miss DIor event in Shanghai though a bit late still it's fine with me.  they focused on her beauty ,her popularity in China and mentioned her Chinese movie "I am Queen"  however on their "In Style" portion wherein they featured "Celebrities that shine brightly at award ceremonies, film festivals and various events "  hhmmpp SHKs elegant red carpet moments in China were not included to think SHK looks is way better or even the best compare to the ones they have featured , well anyways they must have included only those events in Korea besides SHK have her share of spotlight in China during those events. please see video link below to see the feature about her photos starting at 2.20 to 3.15: (episode #876 dated 7/16/2014)
http://www.arirang.co.kr/Player/TV_Vod.asp?HL=H&code=VOD&vSeq=81994 

the following photos were featured with a caption " Song Hye Kyo bewitches China with her beauty"
photo-U9GO1BFTT6EN

Guest jaeinmae

oooppppssss!!!!!  sorry, wrong thread.......by the way i like all your posts here.... very interesting... sorry again....     by the way, about SHK and KDW appearing in press con, i think they are going to keep their distance with each other...you know making it appear as if they are friends but not close and of course, the press/media will be warn in advance to focus their questions about the movie...KDW is going to have a hard time answering personal questions since he is too honest, he may blurt out some things, so an advance warning to the media  is a must....    i really admire this couple, but i pity them as well... they are in "damn if i do, damn if i don't" situation.....