Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

WonKyo are so adorable in My Palpitating Life, and their precious moments together do cause my imaginations to go wild in fantasy. ^^

My Brilliant Life' starring Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won unveils heartwarming poster and teaser

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won's upcoming movie 'My Brilliant Life' ('My Palpitating Life') released a heartwarming poster and teaser video!

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won play a couple who become parents at the tender age of 17 and raise a child who has Progeria (HGPS), which produces rapid aging in children. Their son grows into a 17-year-old boy who loves reading and writing. However, conflict arises when the teenager, who appears to be an old man, becomes interested in a girl his age.

'My Brilliant Life' is set to premiere this September!

song-hye-kyo_1406173834_20140723_SongHye

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/my-brilliant-life-starring-song-hye-kyo-and-kang-dong-won-unveils-heartwarming-poster-and-teaser

Oh my this looks gorgeous.....!!!

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"The Teaser Poster of ‘My Palpitating Life’ Starring Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo
teaser_poster.jpg
The teaser poster of ‘My Palpitating Life’, the movie version of the novel of the same name written by writer Kim Ae-ran, has been opened to the public.
Movie <My Palpitating Life> is a story of young parents who had children only when they were 17 years old. It is also about the oldest son who is 17 years old but has a 80 year old body.
The teaser poster shows happy moment of Kang Dong-won who plays father ‘Dae-soo,’ Song Hye-kyo who plays mother ‘Mi-ra’ and their son ‘Ah-reum’ who has progeria.
In the poster, Kang Dong-won is holding his son with a bright ‘father smile’ and Song Hye-kyo has ‘mother smile’ on her face leaning her head on son’s back. They are exactly showing they are happy parents.
<My Palpitating Life> will open on Chuseok holiday.
 Written by Han Jihee, Photography by ZIPCINEMA, Translated by Park KaylaGet It K | July 24 2014

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Get a Sneak Peek into “My Brilliant Life,” Starring Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo

Get a Sneak Peek into “My Brilliant Life,” Starring Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo

The new film “My Brilliant Life” (aka “My Palpitating Life“) starring Kang Dong Won andSong Hye Gyo, has released its first teaser photo and video.

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo play Dae Soo and Mira, a young couple who has a child with progeria (Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome), a rare genetic condition that causes rapid premature aging. 

my brilliant life

The teaser trailer is narrated by the progeria inflicted son, who introduces his young parents, the innocent and accident-prone Dae Soo (Kang Dong Won) and the profanity queen Mira (Song Hye Gyo), and himself, the now 16-year-old with an 80-year-old body. 

“My Brilliant Life” is a film adaptation of Kim Ae Ran’s best-selling novel of the same name, and is slated for release in September this year.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/24/get-a-sneek-peak-into-my-brilliant-life-starring-kang-dong-won-and-song-hye-gyo/

Guest sunflower91

wow MPL poster/trailer is everywhere, loving the media mileage and positive feedback/comments  for this heartwarming film!  SHK indeed is  the "chemistry" queen , her onscreen chemistry with KDW is daebak , their poster/trailer speaks for itself  it's undeniable they make one beautiful family !  a must see film and really wish it will make good in ticket sales!

Followie7lwxkdydwc99j690m0_bigger.pngallkpopVerified account@allkpop

'My Brilliant Life' starring Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won unveils heartwarming poster and teaser http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/my-brilliant-life-starring-song-hye-kyo-and-kang-dong-won-unveils-heartwarming-poster-and-teaser 

hi dearies.  Thanks to all chingus for the awesome updates :x

gahhh...the trailer looks awesome and heartwarming, i can see the pond scene, not much to see yet, i mean kdw's topless scene keke, but sure more will come :P . Can't wait.

Guest crazy-girl

Thaaaaaaaaaanks all for the updates ... so happy the trailer is out ^__________________^
The movie seems Brilliant as its title indicates ... :x :x :xI loved the trailer .. I like her character .. lOL ..Her chemistry with KDW is fabulous ..I am super sure that this movie will be a great hit ...:)>-
Keep it up guys  >:D< .. love you all chingus