Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hihello hclover, freshspring, rubylia, snowflower, sikoku, thanks for the updated news and pics of our dear girl..... and all chingus, thank you for the comments and thoughts on this beloved thread   :-*

when sikoku mentioned on the incident at istanbul, i was quite worried for the casts and crews.... so relief to know that they have moved to Cappadocia when it happened..... and may the injured persons there be grant a speedy recovery.

Jennifer, try imageshack instead of photobucket dearie  :)

so happy that they have wrapped up IAQ filming...... hopefully Kyo will have a well deserve rest before her next project, which we know already in the pipeline, and its a matter of time we know officially what the local project is ;)

jjeennyy, It's Ok To Dream 8-> 8->

PD Kim, Writer Noh and Kyo may fulfil your wish.....  in fact, to in sync with the leads' teaser, they can recycle TWTWB teaser to introduce Kyo  =))

tw10_zpsf2b38ed7.jpg~original

dc 

Guest song4kim

How i wish MPL will be shown in our country...but i guess it's not possible..so sad :(( ...but nevertheless if i have to search every website there is for this movie,i will do it!fighting!!!tnx for the pix guys!daebak daebak again,the ever resourceful kyonatics!the best in the world!!! \:D/ =D>

whoaaaaa...... i certainly don't expect to see MPL stills this week.... i thought maybe after Kundo premiere...... but anyway, seeing those stills make my heart dugun dugun faster...... really loves to see mira omma and daesoo appa...... he's so cute sleeping   :\"> :\">

yes, it seems the son is a teenage boy..... looking at his height while appa carrying him at his back.

sorry for the repost...... can't get enough :x :x

Picture003_zps38f7629f.jpg~original

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

Seeing those stills i feel like...ohhhh..myyyy..goooodd!!im gonna die!!!! I really cant wait to see this movie.i must really see this movie.im gonna see this movie... [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest sunflower91

what a surprise update on MPL, love the still photos , thanks for  posting rubylia and nino, me too can't wait to see this movie , hope to see more pics/promos and teaser/poster of this movie soon  ....hmmm definitely more to come considering the target date for the release of this film is fast approaching!  i really thought that the update on her today was about her attendance at KDWs movie premier, anyways the still photos of her upcoming movie is as good enough !
photo-A3L8IF4VHLR6
btw , i've already seen the video for the vip premier of kdw's Kundo movie with the casts and also celebrities that came to watch it and no SHK on the video????  is she really not there ????, though we know that she is not into that "red carpet/photo wall pose" thing from the past vip premier she have attented , still no tweetpic from ms park or media photo about her being there , might be she is still on vacation abroad or no one snap a picture of her on that premier. 

I'm so full of JOY^^

Can't wait to see the MPL trailer, SHK promoting her new film and her Paris photos soon .I hope MPL's a big success, SHK deserve the success. Still waiting for the official news abt HFOH...though don't wish SHK being overworked but really hope she could accept and ending the year with this film.

Many, Many Thanks to All of You♡