Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest rjuliet

aaaawwwwww is it really mr richie and hottie, the hot and mysterious kdw?? i already guessed it, mr richie wont be happy seeing gorgeous kyo surrounded by 3 hotties at cannes...lol 
really hope its him, so they can go around romantic paris together .. 
paris_zps64271dc6.jpg
ps. although i thought he would be much taller than in the pic, but could be the angle..

songhyegyonet said:

[67th Cannes Report] Song Hye Kyo, "I wanted to be a ★ in China since I was Twenty"

In response to the question of "Usually people aim to advance into Hollywood, so why did you plan to advance in China?," she confessed the dream she had for the future. She said, "Truthfully, ever since I was twenty years old, I wanted to become a star in China." "I don't exactly carry one thing through a goal, but I don't have greed to advance into Hollywood. First, I can't speak English. Would I be able to do what I want there? It's something outside my ability," She said with a chuckle.
Source: TV ReportTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

imot said: songhyegyonet said:

[67th Cannes Report] Song Hye Kyo, "I wanted to be a ★ in China since I was Twenty"

In response to the question of "Usually people aim to advance into Hollywood, so why did you plan to advance in China?," she confessed the dream she had for the future. She said, "Truthfully, ever since I was twenty years old, I wanted to become a star in China." "I don't exactly carry one thing through a goal, but I don't have greed to advance into Hollywood. First, I can't speak English. Would I be able to do what I want there? It's something outside my ability," She said with a chuckle.
Source: TV ReportTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

May 20, 2014
Song Hye-kyo calls Zhang Ziyi ‘Eonni’.By Kim Min-jin, Intern reporter The Korea Herald

20140520001329_0.jpg
Korean actress Song Hye-kyo revealed her close relationship with Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi during the Cannes Film Festival in France on Sunday.
Asked if any of the Chinese actors have pet names for her, Song responded that “Zhang Ziyi calls me meimei (妹妹; younger sister).”
“I call her ‘eonni’ in Korean (jiejie, 姐姐; older sister),” the Korean actress was quoted as saying. “Other actors mostly just call me my Korean name pronounced in Chinese,” Song added.
Touching on her relations with Zhang, Song also said, “I have known Zhang Ziyi for a long time because she was friends with my acquaintances.” 
Song came to Cannes to promote the movie “The Crossing,” directed by Hollywood director John Woo, which tells a love story based on a historical incident that happened in China 50 years ago.

Song Hye Kyo, I'm having fun with work.. Not going to rest, but will continue to work.

Is there a Chinese director you want to work with after The Crossing?

▲ In the future, if there is a good opportunity to work with a good director I like then I think I will do it.
But if I do a movie in China, I am disregarding fans in Korea and they will feel sad. However, when I finish one project in Korea, isn’t there a long term [between projects]? Rather than spend that term doing nothing, if there is a nice project in China, I don’t think it’s a bad thing to take up a new challenge. And rather than being a part from the camera a lot, it will help me as an actress to be in front of the camera often, so I plan on working hard in Korea and I will continue to work hard in China if there is a good project there.

- Wasn’t it difficult having to do lines in Chinese?

▲ First, when I filmed The Grandmaster, there weren’t a lot of lines. So it was not burdensome, but this time, there are a lot of lines and so I became greedy. I could do it if it were in Korean and it seemed like it would be a good thing to collaborate with a good director and actors, so I had a strong desire for it. I also got stressed. It is even difficult to do emotional lines in Korean, but also with Chinese, I have to think about it in order to act. However, since I got used to it after a few times of doing it, it became more natural. At first, I did not have confidence, so my voice also got smaller, but once we [co-stars] got closer, I gained confidence. Now it seems I act shamelessly with them (laughs). I don’t have all the tones correct. Even so, because the actors by my side give me encouragement, I don’t think about it too much while doing it. I am a lot more comfortable now.

- How was it collaborating with Huang Xiaoming?

▲ This was my first time collaborating with him, but he is a gentleman and has such good manners. He made things comfortable on set. If there were a lot of unfamiliar things, he explains it to me one by one. He is a very comfortable co-star. Before I met Takeshi Kaneshiro, I heard he does not say much and is reserved, but he is actually more fun than I thought. I worked with Zhang Ziyi before, so we have been long-time acquaintances and friends. We are like ‘unnie-dongsaeng.’ She takes good care of me and even buys me food; it’s so fun. Collaborating with these actors has been good.

- Any plans for your next project?

▲ I have no plans yet. It must be fun working now because I don’t want to rest, I want to continue doing projects.

- Have you ever been lonely in China?

▲ I was lonely during The Grandmaster. The schedule was also ambiguous and it was my first Chinese movie. It [the location] was so rural that even when you stepped outside, there wasn’t anything, so there was nothing to do. Because of this, I was very moody and teetered on going insane (Laughs). I was really lonely then, but The Crossing wasn’t filmed too far from the city so there weren’t any difficulties. As I saw, the environment was also strange.

Source: Osen
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

So, what about the chinese project IAQ  @-) ?  this project is made by delulu media or director or whatsoever?  

class="title_sec" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif;"Dress styles of Korean actresses heat CannesKorean actresses attending the Cannes Film Festival are drawing the media spotlight for their fashion styles, from earrings to dresses.

Jeon Do-yeon, 41, the first Korean to serve as a jury member at the 67th international film festival, grabbed the eyes of global fans with a “clever” dress style. 

At a photo call held for the members of the jury last week, Jeon wore a Chanel white lace dress with unbalanced earrings. Her light makeup added to the style of loveliness and innocence. 

20140520001758_0.jpg
(OSEN)

Later in the day, however, the Korean jury member showed up with a sexy off-shoulder black dress that contrasted with her earlier angel-like appearance. The see-through in the arms and waist part of the dress stressed the feminine and elegant style. 

The Versace black piece is only available for VIP customers, sources said. It was not originally made for sales purposes, they added. 

Van Cleef & Arpels Isabella earrings also enhanced the classy style of Jeon. The earrings, which were shaped with 16.37 Carat Marquise Cut and 2.67 Carat Baguette Cut Diamonds, reportedly take more than 400 hours to produce per pair. Security guards accompanied the actress to ensure the safety of the high-end accessories. 

Song Hye-kyo, 32, who was invited to the festival to promote the Chinese film “The Crossing,” also attracted her fans with a girly white dress and simple earrings. 

20140520001730_0.jpg
(Yonhap)

The other Korean actress, Bae Doo-na, 34, walked on the red carpet with a long, dark-green, lace-patterned dress, alluring fans with a feminine style. Bae arrived in Cannes to attend the premiere of “Foxcatcher.” 

20140520001729_0.jpg
(Yonhap)

The Cannes Film Festival will continue until May 25

By Lee Hyun-jeong (rene@heraldcorp.com) |?May 2014

Guest jenny2014

hello chinggus..Im a silent lurker here for so many years. but now I can't help it but to post..

I'm an  avid fan of Hyekyo and im always amazed of her.. she is very simple, down to earth gal..really proud of all her achievements..

By the way, the pics in Paris, I think that is KDW as you can see his body built, very lean compare to Mr. Trans..also the hair, Mr. Trans has  shorter hair compare to the ones in the back picture..

Im shipping for SHK & KDW since Camellia..they have a very good chemistry

Amazing!Many thanks to all for sharing these pictures!

Thanks God for the nice people Kyo gets to hang out with..Amen.

She is Simply Gorgeous Beauty.

When I saw the man's back view in the pic,My first thought was, KDW!!!

I'm not surprised, because they are

colleague.I wish their friendship are like Ariel and Joe!!!

P.S. off the topic, if Kyo has a BF...I'm still praying hard and really hope HE has totally no connection with HJW!!! It would be even better if HE is not in show business. Whatever the outcome,I will always support & love her . I'm her fan for life.

utkim said: this one ..uz1.gif . Photoshopped? Didn't know our kyo could be like this, she uses to be quite conservative  hahah

edit: i realized that HXM had a blue coat and not this pink color...ah, this color must be the result by some delulu fans keke