Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Off topic, I don't want to put in negative vibes on this thread but I'm a bit upset.

Why do some of this narrow minded fans of HB's leading lady especially that SG's girl is so envious and bitter towards HB's relationship with SHK. Hope they can just shut up and enjoy what ever imagination they have between HB and their choice and not keep ranting on SHK, my gosh it's been 2 years that they have broken up, if HB really wants that girl ,he would have dated that girl after he was discharge in military. It is not SHK's fault that HB prefer and dated  over the other leading ladies, they are also human beings, they have their choice to choose and love whom they want to love, we are just fans. Hope those fans can separate reel from being real. Now I understand how HB deeply love SHK, it's his love that drive him to protect SHK from the curses of his fans and her leading ladies. Hope they will all move on and stop this non sense comparison and bad talks about SHK, after all the relationship ended 2 years ago. LOL so funny and upsetting at the same time.

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both;"Song Hye Kyo & Hwang Hyo Myung Whisper At Cannes Film Festival

kdrama.png?w=600

The 67th Cannes international film festival premiered this week, and actress Song Hye Kyo was invited with her team of filmmakers for the Chinese film "The Crossing." In addition to actress Song Hye Kyo, director John Woo and actress Zhang Ziyi also attended the festival with her. On May 17, 2014, at the Salon Diane room of the Cannes Majestic hotel, the press conference for the Chinese movie "The Crossing" took place. At the press conference, Song Hye Kyo was spotted whispering to her colleague actor Hwang Hyo Myung, In related news, the new Chinese film "The Crossing," directed by renowned filmmaker John Woo, tells the story of love and pain in the 1940s in China. Actress Song Hye Kyo started filming "The Crossing" with director John Woo back in 2008, and has also attended the Cannes international film festival. "The Crossing" finished filming last year, and is to premiere on November of this year in China.  

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Guest MikanNoKimi

SHG is gorgeous, effortlessly so and I like that about her.  Though I would like to see her decked out in different colors and styles, it's totally understandable that she'd wear black and white in the wake of the Sewol tragedy.  Can't wait till the movie's out!

Some highlights from the interview that @Nino posted (http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=503019)
- Why did she choose The Crossing: First, the story is good. Wanted to collaborate with JW. He liked her character in Hwang Jin-yi.
- What makes The Crossing attractive: When JW is mentioned, people will automatically recall his male oriented movies. So audience will be surprised at how well he grasped the little details in this film.
- Did some training with HXM for the dance portion of the film. Practiced piano in Korea.
- Nicknames on the set between actors: ZZY calls her "mei" (Chinese equivalent for "Dongsaeng-ahh"). She calls ZZY as "Ziyi" (she refers her as "(Zhang Zi-yi) unnie" in the interview though). Unnie knows some simple Korean words. Others call her Song Hui-qiao. HXM has Korean friends so therefore he is good at Korean. LOOL.
- She likes Korean food. So she took like 10 side dishes with her. She made Kimchi jjigae (soup) in her apartment while filming in China. And sometimes she goes out to eat in Beijing.
- Whether she will continue work on Chinese productions: Yes, if there are good productions/directors/scripts. She knows her fans wonder why she keeps on doing Chinese productions, and rarely Korean local productions. But it's not like that. If she finishes one production in Korea, it's better to spend her time working on a new, great production instead of wasting her time considering the fact that she has many time anyway after filming ended. So whether it's a Chinese film or Korean film, it will undoubtedly improve her acting skills.
- What role does she wants to tackle in the future: wuxia/martial arts.

Guest MarysseV

There's a comment in KDW's thread that it's him. And his calves look the same as with the photo.lol

^it does look like KDW heheh

Thanks to all chingus for trans pics...love you :x

those headline about HXM-Kyo made me rolling :)) . Can't deny that they do look good together and kyo seems to be comfortable around him :D ...Off screen they look explosive, how about onscreen....gahhhhh.... can't wait for their chemistry onscreen 8->

this one ..uz1.gif . Photoshopped? Didn't know our kyo could be like this, she uses to be quite conservative  hahah
o8k3.jpg

edit: i realized that HXM had a blue coat and not this pink color...ah, this color must be the result by some delulu fans keke

Why are they so good looking together? He is handsome and really a gentleman with her,, Hyekyo yaa, xiao ming ssi,, please stop, i can't anymore :)) hope they continue with their friendship

hope kyo enjoys her free time before shooting again for iaq

the guy in the photo looks like kdw oppa thats how my oppa's back & height :D anyway hope to see more pictures & this time front view so we stop guessing anymore

ohhh i love that photo of kyo & hxm so much chemistry <3

exactly, why hxm and kyo looks so goooooood...... can't wait for TC ;;)

hxm can't seem to let kyo alone........ hence she SOS someone ?  haha

may i make a guess..... could it be those sexy legs belong to mr trans ? ;):D:)>-