Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

omg....... i'm short of breath now  :P

by sheer luck when i on the streaming live SBS Awards....... they are showing clips of "That Winter" !!!

gosh, i'm stunned ! i'm very surprised they have filmed quite much showing kim tae woo, eun ji, bae jong ok and of cos our dear insung and kyo....... for both, showing shots whereby kyo going to take her life at train track i guess (the clips so fast)..... and insung quickly pull her, grab and hold her tight...... i faint !

the one that ms park tweeted at the river, goodness me, shows kyo came out from the river ! i dont believe it with such coldness......

dearies...... the scenes are so beautiful......full of intense...... the last part shows insung sexy smile.....  i don't think i can sleep tonite keke 

i hope fans at baidu upload it .

It seems that sbs drama awards did show some clips and trailer of TWWB. Can't wait to watch:)
youtube link to the teaserhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BW4-NNpY6s
edit:haha @putriN we posted at the same time,thankshow can they be so gorgeous?i can't wait to watch the show now.
Yes@putriN,you are completely 100%right.My heart beats really fast just by watching the teaser.

^ yes my dear...... my heart still beating fast from  their explosive chemistry kekee

i'm so feel lucky that when i on the streaming live..... it shows "yawang", so in my heart was saying just wait awhile, maybe they'll show "that winter" after this..... tadaa.....

let us look out at baidu   :D

putriN: omggg wow!! ur the bringer of a wonderful wonderful news!! eventhou i dint see the clip ur words made me feel as if i really saw the video!! my god,now i really cant wait to see it!! agree with u and khxy,hope baidu fans get to tape it soon!! looking forward to it..it will sure make my year complete if i get to see it within few hours!!     8-> 

khxy: ur most welcome and thank you for the updates  :D 

kim: hi dearie,yes 2013 is surely going to be the best for our girl with her comeback thru TWTWB and her debut chinese film..also shes gona start shooting for JW movie..waah,lots of goodies in store for us  <:-P 

EDIT:

woooooooooooooww!! putrin and khxy!! u both made my year complete!!! thanksssssss much!! god,the teaser is awesomeeeeeeeeeee!! *faints* 

:x :x

omg, omg, omg, I'm crazy because of the things that you have just talk about T-T
please, I hope someone also watch and record it. No, I think media will promote the trailer. I hope so. Thank PutriN so so much :*
edit:Sorry I posted slowly :)
OMG, thanks khxy, My new year becomes more wonderful, Now I'm deeply touched, thank everyone, I'm watching the video again and again, I even rewind it slow to watch :* I can't say by words

yes...... Happy New Year 2013 !!!

we end this year with a Bang aren't we ?  the trailer..... gah

thanks everyone here for making 2012 an enjoyable journey.......

kim, that cheeky sexy smile of insung....... can't type properly now   :P

^even for awhile, thanks dearie for being here to celebrate the opening teaser :D

she really hit his face with the cane....... i love this drama more, not a full melo..... but also with intense actions!  

other casts just as superb..... just look at ktw's expression!

^^ haha kim,my heartrate  has crossed the peak already!! and glad ur here,this celebration woudnt be complete without u... 

many many thanks to khxy,putriN and kim for posting all the TWTWB goodies and it made me the happiesssttt!! woah,endless discussions about the drama and the countless times we have been waiting to see them on screen and finally our looooong time wishes have been fulfilled today!! woah im soo happy!! like i mentioned in twtwb thread il be playing the video again and again the whole night!! just cant get enough of it!! lol sorry for my blabbering dearies but im in a hyper excited state now  :))

i guess wel get to see more articles on this soon!! as putriN said we really ended 2012 with a bang!! the next year is going to be even better than this im sure!! love you all!!    :x

awwwwww t2318_zps33861782.gif

vlcsnap-2012-12-31-21h59m45s49_zps3dfec5 

hi shkers kyoers everyone....... a brand new year 2013! <:-P

ria, here more from dc...... i have rolled eyes now trying to find even a tiny spot on her face but none.......  except for her black mole at the bottom of her chin    :P

oh, and i love her eye make-up...... gah, she looks beautiful in this drama.

tw130101b_zpsbd173d06.jpeg

tw130101c_zps1e66f74a.jpeg

tw130101d_zps0e4d8028.jpeg

tw130101f.jpg

tw130101h.jpg

just look at how clean and neat his fingernails kia.....  :\">

freshspring, thanks for the SCs......... fresh from the oven hehe.... you managed to capture 0:36....... i'm really looking forward to that scene ! the look on his face after being hit by her...... so scary....... but still dashingly handsome !  ;;)