Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest snowflower23_1

Beijing n suddenly in Korea? Kinda confused :wacko:

which one is the truth?

How long is the flight from Beijing to Korea.

She needs to appear in public more,everybody's neck is long like a giraffe now, waiting for her news.

Guest Hakgyo

oh thank you for all the pictures and some news about her, a film with john woo, hopefully its true.

but I wish she will appear in a drama.

Guest annejung

Hi everyone,

How are you girls ? Miss you all and miss them so muchhh.Hope you all have a nice day everyday. I've some pics from movie " Camellia " to share you . Camellia will be show in Thailand in September ( " Come Rain Come Shine " someone movie will Showing in Thailand on August ; ) )

" love always make surprise.......Love never stop to make wonderful things "

shkCamellia11.jpg

shkCamiellia2.jpg

shk934.jpg

shk936.jpg

And I have something about about Thai name of our beloved couple's movie. It's compatible :wub::wub:

Hyunbin's movie " Come Rain Come Shine " in Thai name : Do you still love me ?( Showing in Thailand on August )

Songhyekyo 's movie : " Camellia " in Thai name : First love , Love you , Last love? ( Showing in Thailand on September )

Do you think it's a Fate ??

h2507.jpg

edit:

@ Putrin please allow me to post at "Camellia" thread

Yes , you can post this in "Camellia" thread . :lol:^_^

^i think so.... hihihi.gif

annejung, thanks for the info... gah, so envy Thai fans, what a double dose :sweatingbullets:

the more more i can't wait to watch the movie... Kyo is so beautiful but at the 2nd last pic, she's kinda lost weight huh :huh:

please allow me to post at "Camellia" thread :)

^msriz, thanks for posting the pics. as we noticed that the recent batch of pics that she uploaded were behind cuts for Harpers Bazaar Dec 10 issue :)

Yes , you can post this in "Camellia" thread.

thank you my dear ;)

love her new pictures! thanks for posting all of them...

when is the exact date of release of her new movie?

being more excited to watch it

hi cutekid, NO news on the release dates of her new movies <_<

Beijing n suddenly in Korea? Kinda confused

which one is the truth?

hi tinymu, sorry for the confusion... i think it's possible but unfortunately we have no proof blush.gif

i always feel that she likes to upload her selfcam pics at the comfort of her own home...

by uploading her pics at hyebaragi, it doesn't matter where she is, i'm just glad to know and i believe she wants to let her fans know too, that she's doing fine :)

How long is the flight from Beijing to Korea.

She needs to appear in public more,everybody's neck is long like a giraffe now, waiting for her news.

hi snowflower, long time no see :D

i think, it takes about 3hrs :unsure:

i'm with you... but what to do, she's too low profile... back to our motto...

"when comes to Song Hye Kyo, patience is key" ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not only us excited about her most recent uploaded pics though it's not new... media too. seems like they think it's new :lol:

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201107311611371113&ext=na

http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=20260

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20110731/39208941/2

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2011&no=496147

more...

Song Hye Kyo 'sexy goddess crowned' ‥ recently released photo :wub:

Guest Laila085

Maybe that person saw HK when she was on the way home to Korea or maybe she had always been home and never been in Beijing keke :P .

Thank you for pix & news everyone , whoaa she uploaded so many pix :wub:

Guest snowflower23_1

Hi putrin, I'm here almost everyday, but I'm just silent :) thanks for updating kyo's news. The reason I asked how long is the fight because I have this thought in my head. I might be over analyzing things but why did kyo come home at this time. I know kyo and that someone are longer an item,but he is back for 10 days and suddenly she is in Korea. You know, it just make me start thinking cause they are still friends. I just hope she is happy, seeing Eugene's wedding makes me yearn to see her in a wedding dress and walks down the ailse with the one that she loves. I hope she can find someone that loves her like that guy in stairway to heaven that willing to give up his career for the woman that he loves.

^hihi, glad that you still visit here... hope you'll unsilent yourself more often :D

oh really? probably it's coincidence... i think the same when i see Eugene's wedding photos, she looks very happy and glowingly beautiful... makes me wish very much that this day will come for our dear girl too :wub:

for now, really looking forward to her upcoming movies :)

^ I tend to believe something else :rolleyes::lol: . Thanks to everyone for posting :D .

Anne, thanks dearie for posting the new Camellia poster. I hope you can give us a review of the movie and the most important point which we all here had been wondered, was there any kiss? and did KDW kiss an ahjumma in the movie :lol: ?

New Laneige, thanks to a good friend :wub:

kyo-2.jpg

Guest milkeesh13

Song Hye Kyo’s recent pictures are titled: “Goddess of sexiness”

Recently, actress Song Hye Kyo’s pictures were put up online and aroused many fans’ interest.

Her pictures were uploaded on July 31, titled: “Song Hye Kyo’s look today,” and ”The pose of a goddess of sexiness.”

In the picture, Song Hye Kyo is wearing smoky eye makeup and black dress. She looks as if she is in middle of a photo shoot.

As soon as these pictures were up online, it hit number 1, 2, 3 on bulletin popularity. Netizens left comments like: “Pretty and sexy,” “I want to see her in TV series again soon.”

Source: Star2day from Nate / http://en.korea.com/?p=229253

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyo Jeong Ryeo Won, Song Hye-kyo, "this fall will ulrireo"

Screen saedeukwin 'showdown

Jeong Ryeo Won 'pain' with the awful love Kwon Sang-woo

Song Hye Kyo 'Today' loss, spewing the lover

Hyo 'Only geudaeman' Mello challenges the orthodoxy

Fall of the screen, "Sad Queen" Who was the.

Blocks in theaters this summer, the '7 's hajiwon' gojijeon's gimokbin of such action gangseda actress. But September is a different atmosphere. Mello sad to stimulate the emotions of the audience into a movie actress out there on the screen. Song Hye-kyo, and Han Hyo-joo, Jeongryeo sources are guys like that.

Innocent charm in a long time, they introduced a compelling heroine Mello movies are targeted at audiences in the lacrimal gland.

By the fall of the screen heroine Mello won the first naseoneun Jeongryeo is learning. Which opened in early September gwakgyeongtaek's film 'pain' through the stand. Jeongryeo won the 'pain' hanging from a small cut in hemophilia feel excruciating pain a woman was charged with Hyun. Relative to the unfortunate sequelae of winding UDA men do not feel any pain. Movies borne the pain of love painted a terrible tangle of men and women.

Mello won Jeongryeo authentic film is the first time. At the recent 'Pain' Jeongryeo sources in the production report meeting "to complete the film with hemophilia, against people in love, and self-reliance a strong resemblance to my appearance," he was motivated. The "direct arm like a coagulant in patients with hemophilia, and smoke, fire and was shot," reveals a highly attracted.

Jeongryeo and actress Song Hye-won shares in October, followed by a sad side to find an audience with Mello. Mello across drama and film acting, Song Hye Kyo came to show an excellent sense of the emotion that leads to the director collaborated with director yijeonghyang "Today" has appeared on.

Appeared earlier two films 'sea warning "and" Hwang Jin Yi' to digest in a sad figure who fell in love with Song Hye-kyo of the 'Today' even in the love and sorrows add depth. Wandering lost lover in a hit-and-run accident, and station PD is the role that growth. Song Hye Kyo's acting comeback in 2008 drama "The World That They Live" three years after the Bay. A prolific actor, why do not you have high expectations of the fans.

The lead actress in a movie classic Mello 'Only geudaeman (songilgon director) chose. Starting to lose sight of the deep love a woman and wounded boxer and actor So Ji Sub artwork is relative to the station. Eden High School 2005 comedy film 'Boss appeared on the' Only geudaeman 'This is the actress Note Movie juyeonjak. Drama starring the actress giving continuous hits and high stock prices, beginning with the film advance notice is a full-fledged screen.

Source: http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20110729/39186271/3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 of the Best Korean OST Songs

Lee Bo Ram’s “The Place Where We First Met” from the “Full House” OST

In 2004, Rain and Song Hye Kyo starred in the popular drama “Full House” and was considered one of the main reasons for the expansion of the Hallyu wave. Former SeeYa member Lee Bo Ram recorded this song for the OST and it instantly became a hit. Her powerful vocals made the song perfect for the drama.

Hyun Bin’s “That Man” from the “Secret Garden” OST

Jisun’s “Crazy in Love” from the “Shining Inheritance” OST

SNSD’s Taeyeon’s “If” from the “Hong Gil Dong” OST

Shin Seung Hoon’s “Love of Iris” from the “IRIS” OST

Shin Seung Hoon’s “I Believe” from the “My Sassy Girl” OST

JYJ’s “Found You” from the “Sungkyunkwang Scandal” OST

SHINee’s “Stand By Me” from the “Boys Over Flowers” OST

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun’s “Hope is a Dream That Doesn’t Sleep” from the “King of Baking: Kim Tak Goo” OST

Source : ningin.com

^hi milkeesh, thanks for posting the news :)

looks like "Today" is set to release in Oct... waiting for the confirmation date...

all Full House songs should be at the top... miss her so much in a drama.

^ I tend to believe something else :rolleyes: . Thanks to everyone for posting .

the most important point which we all here had been wondered, was there any kiss? and did KDW kiss an ahjumma in the movie :lol: ?

New Laneige, thanks to a good friend :wub:

ehem... are you hiding something from us ? any juicy news to share ;)

i think more like the ahjumma kiss kdw :lol:

the 2nd pic, that look... is a killer :sweatingbullets:

for sure, new Laneige poster is her current look... not those pics that were up online and claimed as her recent pics... but looking at it again, there's not much diff actually :P

not often she shows much skin, kinda difficult... that's why i love her :wub:

laneige110801.jpg

dc

hope she stays another few more years with Laneige... preferably, at least 2013 blush.gif

i think more like the ahjumma kiss kdw :lol:

the 2nd pic, that look... is a killer :sweatingbullets:

I thot it's the same, but if it can make you feel better...so...hihihi-4.gif , joking putriN.

dearie, sorry for not answer your Q, but there are few things that better keep in mind.

Better quality camellia sc from KDW's thread

:sweatingbullets:

img1290190378050940.jpg

@oceanluv

Song hye kyo where?

Agencies to join the ranks of '1?

'Hallyu Star Song Hye-kyo (29) in the independent entertainment company that was momdamgo. Geochwi is drawing attention to the future.

An entertainment industry official, "Song Hye Kyo was independent from earlier this year of either or. Song Hye Kyo, rather than in Asia and Hollywood, will enter in the domestic activities, such as to draw the big picture and focus .if the agency has the right direction, it will also join, "he said.

Meanwhile song hye kyo will appear in the movie today for fans this fall, amd the grand master (wong kar wai) is ahead of the opening.

On the other hand Won Bin's agency, Song Hye Kyo was left in place lee na young signed

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/959732.htm

^ thanks jasan blush.gif

This news comes from Kyo-side, i think she said that though the time Kyo was under Eden9, the 2 was working independent, so it doesn't make any dif now and it seems it will be more international activities for her in the future.

I wish we have a full trans for the article.

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20110802n12742

A better translation , thanks anne :) .

Song Hye Gyo announces ‘FA (Free Agent)’

2011518144820u1dfpho_t5_55001.jpg

Song Hye Gyo annouced that she does not belong to any agent from now on.

The contract between ‘Korean wave’ star, Song Hye Gyo and Eden 9 Entertainment ended at the end of June. Song Hye Gyo’s side said, “We didn’t renew the contract. Song Hye Gyo is busy with her movie right now and we don’t have time to choose another agent.”

Song Hye Gyo’s independence was expected. She is now the most popular Korean star in East Asia. People in and outside of the Entertainment business say she needs a bigger agent. An official said, “Song Hye Gyo is active in Korea and other countries. She needs an agent which can make the synergistic effect.”

Even though Eden 9 had Song Hye Gyo and Won Bin, both stars worked as solo artists. Therefore, there will be no difference after Song Hye Gyo’s FA announcement.

Many people think there is a possibility that Song Hye Gyo will become her own agent. However, Song Hye Gyo says that she needs a new agent which can make the synergistic effect.”

Song Hye Gyo’s side said, “Song Hye Gyo will be more active in foreign countries. We need more effective and systematic programs for her. That’s why we think we need new partner for her.”

Song Hye Gyo is currently shooting a movie. She has been shooting the movie for 2 years. But her other movie, Today, which she shoot last year, will be released in Korea this fall.

Meanwhile, Lee Na Young will sign a contract with Eden 9.

Source: Dispatch from Nate

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/song-hye-gyo-announces-fa-free-agent/