Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

As usual,there're polls survey going on:

'which actress do you hope to see on the silver screen again?"

1st is jeon do yeon,2nd is wuri hye kyorolleyes.gif

http://news.nate.com.../20110721n20803

AND

A  poll is carried out from 219 university students"which actress is the most beautiful?"

1st,kim tae hee with 2nd is wuri hye kyo againrolleyes.gif

http://news.nate.com.../20110720n27441[

everybody misses her

Guest Hakgyo

I haven't seen that picture too Laila, thank you for all the gorgeous pictures.

and the trailers of her movies - I hope we can see anyone of her movies

before the year ends. Hah miss her a lot. So, its Bi who said he wants to

work with SHK again, I hope they will.

Good and enjoyable weekend to all SHKers!

rain talk about song hye kyo and express his wish to working again after army

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Eod94nPPKRw/

can anyone translate this for us? so that we can fully understand what she was saying?

at 43s

Rain said.... (I translate it line by line as shown on the subtitles)

if I have a chance

I do want to collaborate with SHK again

However it can only happen after my military service

Han Zhang will collaborate with Song Hye Kyo in John Woo's movie "Water Margin (1949)" aka "China Titanic" . They will play as husband and wife with a child and this is a tragic story.   

Img314581291.jpg
Img314581293.jpg

http://roll.sohu.com/20110727/n314649821.shtml

http://www.microsoft...314581289.shtml

(Take this news with a pinch of salt, whether it will materilised is yet to be proven)

Song Hye-gyo’s return to the silver screen delayed

by sassychef | July 25, 2011 |

SongHyeKyo4.jpg

Today, a movie starring famously beautiful Song Hye-gyo (Full House, The World They Live In), has delayed its release to the big screen.

This is Song Hye-gyo’s first movie since her much-publicized split from her love of almost two years, actor Hyun Bin (Secret Garden, The World They Live In). The two actors announced their split merely hours after he started his mandatory army duty on March 7, with both parties stating that it was a mutual decision, that they have the utmost respect for one another, that they’ll remain as friends… blah blah blah… and HOORAY! I mean, considering: Is it fair for one woman to have a claim on Hyun Bin? I’m pretty sure we can agree on the answer to that.

The movie was originally scheduled to open in May, and per the norm, press releases and interviews were scheduled to coincide with the release of the movie. Perhaps Song Hye-gyo realized she couldn’t possibly fit all the interviews and press events into her endorsement-packed schedule? (I don’t even live in Korea, yet I see her face everywhere, advertising everything.)

Officials from the movie announced on Star Today that they are currently working on the music score, computer graphics and completing the final details for the movie, and projecting a fall release. The movie is about a documentary director played by Song Hye-gyo, who loses her fiancé. (It wouldn’t be a Korean movie without some crying, would it?)

Today is Song Hye-gyo’s return to the silver screen since her 2007 movie Hwang Jin-i. The actress claims that Today has been the turning point of her career as an actress, and wishes for the fans to love the movie as much as she does. The movie is now aiming for an October premiere.

Via Mk.co.kr/dramabeans

PS : so sad to hear that =(( seems like we will have to wait for long for her comeback. So miss her these days...

^ lolita, that one isn't exactly the recently news, it was an old old news since early May or late April. Perhaps they are missing her and wanted to have something to report. How are you dearie?

Hi Halo, thanks for the great news...hope for the best to come.

Hihi to all, hope everyone is doing fine.

Edit: really Hazeline? I haven't bothered to read the comments for a longest time over there and beauty is just in the eyes of the beholder, don't mind about that at all.

woah, still irritates me when I get to read people saying her beauty is overrated... :angry:

I shouldn't be reading the comments about an article too much~hehe

I TOTALLY MISS SHG!!! :wub:

I think that it would be fairly safe to say that none of these "opinions" ;) came from the keyboards of anyone wearing pants... :P

woah, still irritates me when I get to read people saying her beauty is overrated... :angry:

I can see where they're coming from since I used to think that way.

Then in early 2009 I watched Full House and The World That They Live In and wondered why I even thought her beauty was overrated in the first place.

hai i'am newbie in this page...I totally miss SHK too

but the truth her beauty is overrated and everyone admit her beauty

just a jealous people who don't like her beauty

New trailer primes The Grandmasters

[......]

Sil-Metropole Organization, the film's production company, says filming has been completed and the director is working on post-production. But a release date has still not been given.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2011-07/26/content_12980418.htm

somebody post that she saw hye kyo in beijing..why is she everywhere but not on the silver screen and tv?*quoted image*

That person tweeted yesterday night, saying that he/she saw Hyekyo at a hotel nearby his/her home at Beijing. Just say that Hyekyo is very beautiful, no photos.

A new Camille poster..for showing in Thailand

11072821268a1b318522e80c63.jpg

A new Laneige photo

1107282130512f1f504be0c667.jpg

Hello everyone.... thanks for sharing all the news and pics :)

A very warm welcome to newbies... hope to see you guys more often here :D

Kyo is back home yeay! She just uploaded her pics.... again ! ! :w00t:

Titled - Behind Cut "Moment Song Hye Kyo" :rolleyes:

shk110729a.jpg

shk110729b.jpg

shk110729c.jpg

more....

Yay! She is home, This tweet is certainly the most exact one hehe. Thanks putriN for posting and Kyo dearie for uploading the pics. She uploaded her pix twice within 10 days kinda rare. Keep it coming Kyo!

Thanks wloi for the new laneige pic.

^hi kim... if she's really in beijing yesterday as tweeted... she may just reached home then :)

i wonder why she's so on :sweatingbullets:

i'm glad to see Kyo's new Laneige poster... so happy that she's still the endorser :rolleyes:

i simply love all her Laneige pics... the recent one, she's serenely beautiful :wub:

yah, why she's in beijing... is it for a CF or a possible talk on "1949" that Halo posted :unsure:

i agree with khxy, she's everywhere except on the screen, not even in the news... i guess no news means good news :D

more on the BTS uploaded pics @hyebaragi :)

the one posing, is she Ms Park :lol:

shk110729e.jpg

shk110729f.jpg

shk110729g.jpg

shk110729h.jpg

shk110729d.jpg

oh yah, "Camellia" Japan & Thailand posters are out.... how about Korea? Aren't they suppose to release at the same time.... the more i see the recent poster for Thailand, the more i can't wait to watch esp on kyo & kdw making funny faces :lol: