Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ That one should be deleted lah, and we shkers can understand that ;)

Halo, I'm glad to read your post again *hugz*. Don't be worry, she will be just fine blush.gif . I read the news you posted before it got deleted too, i was about to pm our dearest expert for asking to help us with the trans, unfortunately, i was so busy and was too late :P . I wonder why they must delete it , it wasn't much sensitive infos lah. I thot it is fine if she leaves Eden9 and the message seems to be Kyo would be independent and Ms Park is likely will be her director? I thot it's OK too hehe. It does seem she is preparing to slow down her activities, it's sad if we can't see her in a few upcomming years, but as we have witnessed how brutal the media and antis could be lately, I feel like it was enough and as long as she is happy, i'm fine too. And the plan which was posted at SS, it sounds great , a movie later this year and a drama next year...weee..I'm happy :D

Guest Gisella18

^ That one should be deleted lah, and we shkers can understand that  ;)

Halo, I'm glad to read your post again *hugz*. Don't be worry, she will be just fine  blush.gif . I read the news you posted before it got deleted too, i was about to pm our dearest expert for asking to help us with the trans, unfortunately, i was so busy and was too late  :P . I wonder why they must delete it , it wasn't much sensitive infos lah. I thot it is fine if she leaves Eden9 too and the message seems to be Kyo would be independent and Ms Park is likely will be her director? I thot it's OK too hehe. It does seem she is preparing to slow down her activities, it's sad if we can't see her in a few upcomming years, but as we have witnessed how brutal the media and antis could be lately, I feel like it was enough and as long as she is happy, i'm fine too. And the plan which was posted at SS, it sounds great , a movie later this year and a drama next year...weee..I'm happy  :D

I really wish I can see Kyo soon in movie or drama. Please Kyo, dont make us worry. :sweatingbullets:Really miss her too much and I hope she is happy now.

Hehe fortunately I have used google to translate the news Halo ss posted and still have it here before it was delete...hehe just read it as a reference

Won Bin and Song Hae Kyo left the nest.

Park Hyun Song, director of the management in charge of the 8th Sports Chosun "in agreement with recent Won Bin, the agency has expired, whether or office went to, "he said. Song, June 2008 and two years is any domestic or exclusive contracts entered into. Drama ' Autumn in My Heart 'focuses on the breath of two people was a big topic of the business in hand. SHG time after completing an exclusive contract with Sidus HQ deposit would give athletes another large entertainment agency shook their offer or go without a down payment on, or is given a surprise. Because a large deposit into the agency mukyigibodaneun your free career will focus on. Whether or person representing a substantial role, and Won Bin in the small company.

Whether or person entering the later Song, commercial -in work activities, reducing the American independent film 'Fetish', China's master Wong Kar-wai Director of the 'one engaged', Kang Dong Won and together omnibus film 'Caramel Australia 'and experimentally with the works selected and differentiated pace have shown. In the second half of 'home ...' sequel directed by yijeonghyang created 'today' opening ahead, which also is expected to have put weight on the artistry. The independence of such a move seems to mean more power sitgetdaneun.

Director Park "sequel, and are looking for, until now the role of definitive romantic comedy is mainly coming, "said" in the second half is a plan to shoot a movie more, yet failed to find work deserve, "he said. Song from CRT to see again the fans are wondering. Park director, "a movie this year after a return to the idea of drama in the first half of next year," he said told him.

I am really busy these days with my exams but because the comeback of Halo ss so I decide to post something today :wub: this place miss you so much, Halo ss :wub: Hope now you will stay here with us :rolleyes:

Some all photos of her to share, sr if they were posted before ^^ Hope I will have more time to share my thought about SHK and the news of her, but now I cant :tears:

6d7yH.jpg

AgVgX.jpg

O7xyK.jpg

BDj52.jpg

Cre : HB& SHK fb

Hello Putrin, Utkim, Gisella,khxy19 and other SHkers :wub: I miss you so much ^^

^ That one should be deleted lah, and we shkers can understand that  ;)

If we had not seen it, we wouldnt have known it let alone understood, right?  Cant blame her, although she wants to act more but luck wasnt on her side esp. TGM was too taxing and not progressing, therefore she must have felt it was a waste of time and energy. She may not be very confident about the success of her other movies like Fetish, Camellia and Today. All these are adding on to which course of direction to move, be independent and not rely on any agency.

@lolita - I like SHK in that purple/white chequered blouse, she looks so happy and sexy - when & where was this picture taken, airport?

@wloi  -  Thanks for the info.

^Of cos Halo, it goes without saying. Regarding her movies, I hope she won't give up as for me it really doesn't matter as long as she tries to do her best , i don't mind if she fails. It's about fails and be able to stand up and learn from that.

^^Thanks lolita dearie, thanks for stopping by though you are so busy..Miss you too. Hopefully life will be better by next week :P .

putriN, you still haven't forgotten that "gold digger" drama huh :lol: . I think i will take whatever she gives us :D

edit: thanks wloi, so it 's still there...and i thot it should be as i couldn't see any sensitive infos in that report :)

Guest wloi

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/06/09/2011060900811.html

The news is still at the medis site, I think should be this link..

What it says is that Hyekyo wants to move away from commercial projects, she wants to do something more artistic.

She is planning to shoot a movie later this year, but currently she does not have a suitable script.

Next year, she wants to do a drama.

yes, her contract with Eden 9 has expired.

@halo, Hyekyo wore the checkered shirt when she went to Taiwan in 2005 for promoting Full House and OLAY.

According to this tweet, Kyo will be on the cover of Maximkorea available on the 13th , June :unsure: ?

송혜교! @maximkorea ! RT @maximkorea: [ ~6/13] 여러분이 맥심 표지모델로 꼭만나고싶은 여자스타는 누구인가요? 답변 주신 분 중 추첨을 통해 맥심 신간을 보내드립니다! ^^ 멘션폭주 감사드리며! 13일까지 쭈욱~ 받습니다!

@nate

^chongmal?... few days to go... can't wait to see her new pics :rolleyes:

yah my dear, i still can't get over that "gold-digger" drama... becos that's the one and only upcoming drama that mentioned her name :P see how desperate i am to see her in a drama to still hang on to it though we know it's just a rumour that was out quite sometime back... well, i can still hope rite as long as that drama news is not out blush.gif

hi lolita... we miss you too... study hard... good luck!

pls come back when you're done with the exams.... we'll be right here waiting for you :D

from wloi post, it seems that she has no new upcoming project at the moment... what about "1949" :(

and.... we still have no clue on her recent visit to HK :unsure:

What it says is that Hyekyo wants to move away from commercial projects, she wants to do something more artistic.

i think she's basically have done so... if i'm not mistaken, "Today" is a non-commercial project.

on TGM, found this in a local article when ZZY visited here on 6 June 2011 -

She looked cheerful and enthusiastic in a sequined Ralph Lauren black dress and elbow-high gloves on the red carpet.

She has recently completed filming Wong Kar Wai's Ip Man movie "The Grand Master".

few days later we'll hear that TGM will resume shooting........ endless :wacko:

^ dearie, that she has no news about her upcomming movie atm...hehe...i take it with an open mind :rolleyes: . Guess she wouldn't like to confirm anything if things are still unclear.

Have a nice weekend everyone :D

Missyou.jpg

dc

Guest LadyKash

I'm kinda confused with the "Song Hye Kyo left the nest" thing....did WB left eden9, too?

..anyways, hi guys!!!..i miss everyone here, and of course our girl..and is she's going to be in a drama this year, I would be soooo thrilled!!! :w00t: ..hopefully, she'll be more visible again...miss her a lot!

edit: oh, it's clearer now, our dear girl has left eden9 (and i think I saw earlier post related to this)

Song Hye-Gyo, "Goodbye Wonbin", left Eden9 & becomes independant

[9/06/2011] 송혜교가 원빈의 둥지를 떠났다.

송혜교의 매니지먼트를 맡고 있는 박현정 이사는 8일 스포츠조선에 "최근 원빈 소속사 이든나인과의 계약이 만료되어 사무실을 나왔다"고 밝혔다. 송혜교는 2008년 6월 이든나인과 2년간 국내 전속계약을 맺었다. 드라마 '가을동화'에서 호흡을 맞춘 두 사람의 의기투합은 큰 화제였다. 당시 송혜교는 싸이더스 HQ와 전속계약을 마친 뒤 수십억원의 계약금을 주겠다는 다른 대형 연예기획사들의 제의를 뿌리치고 이든나인에 계약금 없이 들어가 놀라움을 줬다. 큰 계약금 때문에 기획사에 묶이기보다는 본인의 자유로운 커리어에 중점을 둔 것. 이든나인은 원빈이 실질적으로 대표 역할을 하고 있는 소규모 회사다.

이든나인에 들어간 이후 송혜교는 상업적인 작품활동을 줄이고 미국 독립영화 '페티쉬', 중국의 거장 왕가위 감독의 '일대종사', 강동원과 함께한 옴니버스 영화 '카멜리아' 등 실험적인 작품을 선택하며 차별화된 행보를 보여왔다. 하반기에는 '집으로…'를 만든 이정향 감독의 차기작 '오늘' 개봉을 앞두고 있는데, 역시 예술성에 무게를 뒀을 것으로 예상된다. 이번 독립은 이같은 행보에 더 힘을 싣겠다는 뜻으로 보인다.

박 이사는 "차기작을 물색하고 있는데, 아직까지도 역할이 한정적인 로맨틱 코미디가 주로 들어오고 있다"며 "하반기에 영화 한 편을 더 촬영하겠다는 계획인데, 아직 마땅한 작품을 찾지 못했다"고 밝혔다. 브라운관에서 송혜교를 다시 볼 수 있을지 궁금해하는 팬도 많다. 박 이사는 "올해 하반기 영화 한 편을 한 뒤 내년 상반기에 드라마로 복귀하겠다는 생각"이라고 귀띔했다.

source: http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/06/09/2011060900811.html

Guest Hakgyo

Oh thanks she will be in a MaxiKorea hope to see new photos.

I think gold digger will be a good drama for her, an offbeat character.

Good to see everyone here again.

Have a happy weekend to all.

Guest khxy19

http://news.nate.com.../20110611n10507

The Article said that actress Kim Min Hee  and 4 other brilliant actresses shared close relationships.Kim Min Hee talked about these 4 actress:they are all calm,emotional,intuitive and full of love.

with Hye Kyo:both of them entered the indutsry at such  young age,they meet often thus becoming really close.

with Gong Hyo Jin: they knew each other during modelling days

with Shin Min Ah:when hyo jin and min hee meet,shin min ah always tag along thus becoming really close.

with Kim Ok Bin:they met while shooting the movie"actresses".

Since there are no news about Hye kyo,i guess any  report that has her name on it will be finerolleyes.gif

According to the latest information, the male lead for the 'Peace Wheel' or better known as 1949 is Mr. Hanyu Zhang . It will start shooting this August.

He is a Chinese actor.

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%BC%A0%E6%B6%B5%E4%BA%88

Edit: Sorry everyone, I have mixed up the genre of Mr. Zhang :sweatingbullets:

So will Hyekyo be still in this movie ?

^ Thanks wloi for the info, is it a confirmed news? I thot CC was a bit more handsome than this man :P . For 1 moment, my heart was saddening when reading your news at first :sweatingbullets: .

Wonder is it bcos of CC's new movie which is supposed to start shooting soon that CC is replacd by him? well, if the news is true, I guess anything can happen with our girl too . Hope Kyo isn't committed with any project and Dir JW is still wanting her.

khxy19, thanks :) . I read that too but i was unsure the exact content, i think it was also said Today is ahead of opening. Hopefully we don't have to wait for too long.

edit: thanks wloi, well, I think there is still hope for Kyo then.