Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^thanks kim.... no released date yet ? she's like a school girl with Nam Ji Hyun :)

carrying Hermes bag, wearing Hermes shoes... yes, Wowwwwww :rolleyes:

she went to HongKong and did some shopping, come back home to beauty salon... media interviews soon ? :D

Aritaum June 11 :wub:

laneige13.jpg

dc

Guest wloi

Yesterday night Hyekyo was seen having a gathering with the showbiz friends..there are a few actresses but I am a bit surprised that KTH was with her. :rolleyes:

^probably gathering of korean beautiful actresses blush.gif ... i'm sure she had a good time :rolleyes:

today is 4th June... same day in 2009, Kyo visited Chengdu Panda Base in Sichuan and had the chance to feed them :)

panda1.jpg

and... finally, this one was chosen by her for KungFu Panda 3 :P

panda2.jpg

baidu

Yesterday I just found TW's picture in HB's thread about their Samsung Smart TV CF...

TW wore the same dress like Kyo...

254889_114193588668239_100002327967545_134152_4115292_n.jpg

and Kim Ah Jong wore it also...

247245_114433568644241_100002327967545_135835_4173364_n.jpg

but... I dunno who wore it first... but, it wasn't TW for sure...

Our Goddess is the prettiest for me :wub:

Guest Genah

It's definitely is our Girl worn first. Probably she borrowED from our Goddness tongue2.gif

Yesterday I just found TW's picture in HB's thread about their Samsung Smart TV CF...

TW wore the same dress like Kyo...

*quoted image*

and Kim Ah Jong wore it also...

*quoted image*

but... I dunno who wore it first... but, it wasn't TW for sure...

Our Goddess is the prettiest for me :wub:

Guest LadyKash

KTH was w/ SHK?..I'm surprised as well, I've always wanted to see these two together, they're my top favorites(along w/ SMA),, ^_^

..hi everyone!!..how's everything going?..been ridiculously busy lately and will be busy int he coming months..I miss being in this thread,.good I was able to catch up with the latest....still no news about our girl's new agency?..hope she'll stay w/ eden9.. ;)

..thanks for the photos and news..I miss our girl...(seeing WB w/ YEH and SMA in CFs makes me suddenly wonder, will SHK-WB dream ever happen?..yeah, i still have my hopes.. ^_^ )

..anyways, looking forward for more news about her...i'm so happy to see that this thread is consistently fast...take care everyone.. :)

@putriN ..ooh, one of favorite looks of her in 2007..

thanks for posting them (most these shots i haven't seen before)

all the while I've been seeing different Asian women wore smokey eye makeup,

I thought it works for everyone who did it, really but when I saw that closer look of Kyo's makeup,

it made me think how much she could still pull off the look even brighter and better

than others these days...I mean now, it's like a common makeup style

but seeing her wore it, she still stands out

and simply make all others look the same with each other...(kidding)

@wloi I wonder where I can read more about that news..

never thought they'd ever been friends, not that they couldn't but

I've never heard of it..and seems like in Korea, they've been nothing more than just rivals.

anyhow, it would be better to know they still got to be friends.

Anyways, it's nice reading all your posts again~

I missed you all! blush.gif

^ hihi hazeline :D

Thanks everyone for news and pics :) .

Kash, happy to read your post again dear :D . I don't know how long we have been waiting for a cf of WB and Kyo, it seems they are so close, yet so far away :P .

World Cinema CGV will be hold in Wuhan and HJN will be shown there from June 8-11

:)

Img309283176.jpg

http://yule.sohu.com/20110603/n309283175.shtml

Guest omona

Hi to every soul here on this thread :)

Just wanna drop by to say that i miss her in a drama so much! I really really hope she will consider to take on a new drama soon..please please please..

Lots of hugs from an always faithful SHK fan :wub:

^hihi omona dearie *hugs* it had been awhile. How are you? Miss you .

tiny_mu, don't worry dear, we can't trust much on wikipedia.

Kyo had been quiet, but it's ok for me. She had been worrking so hard lately. I hope she has a great vacation :D

Few pics of Kyo from 2009 :wub:

hj111.jpg

hk113.jpg

hk114.jpg

dc

Guest Hakgyo

I really miss our girl -

She has movies but I have not seen any of them yet - hopefully we

will be able to watch even one of them. How I wish she will appear in

a drama again,

I am so glad that this thread is also busy, even if we dont have much news

and new pictures of her.

Guest wloi

Song Hye Kyo has not renewed with Eden9 - this news is difficult to understand without proper Korean translation.

She has become independent with less activities? Possible a movie in 2nd half of this year and drama early next year?

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201106100100084310006608&ServiceDate=20110609

Why I cannot find any words when I click on the link ? Have the content been removed ? :unsure:

^it was there earlier... where did it go to huh ? :huh:

this is not the first time articles on her just disappear minute after it was released...

it's like "now you see now you don't" blush.gif

wah, look whom is back... hi Halo! long time no see... welcome back dear ! so happy :D

thanks for the news... though sad that she's not with her hot boss agency anymore, i'm more sad that her semi-retirement mode came sooner than expected... if coming out from ms park, a movie this yr and a drama next yr, hope it'll happen... i make a guess, a movie is "1949" and a drama is that "gold-digger" ? pls pray.gif

kyo old pix... some with ms park :)

shk39.jpg

baidu

^it was there earlier... where did it go to huh ?  :huh:  

this is not the first time articles on her just disappear minute after it was released...  

it's like "now you see now you don't"  blush.gif

wah, look whom is back... hi Halo! long time no see... welcome back dear ! so happy  :D

thanks for the news... though sad that she's not with her hot boss agency anymore, i'm more sad that she's on her semi-retirement mode earlier than i expect... coming out from ms park, a movie this yr and a drama next yr, hope it'll happen... i make a guess, a movie is "1949" and a drama is that "gold-digger" ? pls *quoted image*

Fortunately you were an eye witness or else I may mislead some readers. After seeing wloi's message, I spent hours locating from "sports seoul" and they did delete the whole article from their website leaving the headline still stuck under the main search page.

You maybe right, sounds like she's going into semi-retirement due to lack of activities cos she cant find any script suitable, possibly also due to too much media pressure prying into her private life plus the unreasonable attacks and accusations from the antis. For a meek character like her and being all alone, which normal human would be able tolerate such stress? Literally, I am also suffering in silence, the reason why I couldnt make myself to post - it's painful and no heart for jest. Just waiting for time to heal and see her happily settled one fine day.

^on your last para esp... my exact sentiment.

she don't deserve those kind of craps... it's just too painful to see her suffer, i felt for her too... but Halo, don't desert this thread for the time being... pls hang on for a while more... looking at her current trend, it won't take long :P

it's good that she takes a break now... though we're missing her a lot but more than anything we want her to be happy :)

i don't understand why SS news about her often were deleted after it was released, it's not that it didn't happen... as you said, probably it's a sensitive subject... yah, i remember the recent one that was deleted was the news on him visited her filming site a day before his enlistment... it was all over dc even before the news is released ;)