Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^he certainly is very talented :)

i remember quite sometime back there's news on them being invited to appear in a TV reality show in China on figure-skating since both are good in this sport and they're very popular... but no follow-up after that, probably

not real, just nato <_<

imaz66 - :blush: :blush: :blush: :D

'knucklepink:...HI...Here it the link..Enjoy watching but with chinese subtitle.

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...7850&cid=22

putrin,utkim and shkers...Thanks!for sharing the pics and articles..Hope,more good news coming in.

WOW!Our dear girl is studying English again...Will she collaborates with John Woo other project.Such as Hollywood film. :tongue2:

hello hello hihi Temasek.... long time no hear from you my dear... hope you're well :)

if based on the news yesterday, Kyo should be home by now... hope she will take a super good rest, which I doubt… knowing how hardworking she is... won't be surprise she's probably at eden9 office reviewing her assignments :rolleyes:

yeah, it's smart of her to take the opportunity to study english while she's in NY... and i'm still wondering why she has to return there and stay till Aug wonder-1.gif

dear Kyo, before you leave for NY again, pls be visible if it's just for once :blush:

shk0713a.jpg

any VIP Premieres coming? can someone extend an invitation to her pls *desperate to see her*

Guest hyunkyo

congratulations to our girl, she's always the best overseas!

and putriN dear, where's that breath-taking pic taken? she was so beautiful and somehow sexy, i love her with that style!

^super love her.... and super duper missed her so much !

hi hyunkyo dear.... not quite sure the exact, was taken either in late 2005 or early 2006 :)

one of her arrival pix in few countries that she's visited for "My Girl & I" promo :rolleyes:

my guess is in Japan :)

indeed.... me too love the pic.... she looks so serenely beautiful... so pure :sweatingbullets:

Guest Janie Simply

and i do adore the girl too, she's so cute, Lee Young Yoo :)

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...putriN/ray3.jpg

putriN, LYY is super adorable; looks like she has grown up to be a big kid ; love her in 'Sunshine'... watched the drama a few years ago mainly for SHK and her sake. If you adore this cutie, you must have watched BAD Family then, she is sort of the main character there with KMM -- a really heartwarming & hilarious drama to watch (from begining to the end), I called it the Boisterous And Dainty Family :) I love the lead and super sweet actress there too Nam Sang Ni and I love her acting in TODAW with Lee Jun Ki...

oh talking about LJK.. oh ya, congrat to him & SHK topping the recent poll...

Read that LJH is having a fan meet/concert in Japan this coming week.

Wish artistview would do a pilot project for her in Japan soon.

Oh last check, SHK with Artistview is still active, they even note under her client profile pic that she belongs to eden9 :rolleyes:

http://www.artistview.co.kr/en/index.asp

oh ya, SHK's image in Sunshine vs Full House is like night and day... she is definitely a tough cookie in Sunshine but so crazily fun loving & natural in FH, Han Ji Eun is way too contagious!

~~

oh so putriN means "princess" like what imaz66, how sweet, so from now on must I address you as your majesty Princess then :rolleyes:

^aigoo jan.... :blush: :blush: :blush: you make this ahsoh paiseh leh blush.gif

thanks dear for the recommendation... you make it sound irresistable, i shall definitely give it a try :rolleyes:

i watched the other "BAD", Bad Couple instead... pretty good drama too :)

oh, there's an Artistview link, thanks... yeah, wish they'll do something for her <_<

av.jpg

how come AIMH is omitted ? :blink:

awww... eden9 :wub:

that's the exact word jan... HJE is truly contagious :D

fh0714b.jpg

kim, love your siggy dear... PandaKyo = Kyo's best-ever collab :lol:

Guest kierelun

how come AIMH is omitted ? :blink:

awww... eden9 :wub:

maybe 2001 is the cut-out year for all of them, projects before Year 2001 considered as old. would make more sense to begin with year 2000 or at least include popular drama since AIMH brought her to fame. cant change if it's company's policy.

maybe 2001 is the cut-out year for all of them, projects before Year 2001 considered as old. would make more sense to begin with year 2000 or at least include popular drama since AIMH brought her to fame. cant change if it's company's policy.

exactly kierelun, AIMH is the drama that brought her to fame :rolleyes:

ask anyone, AIMH & FH will always being mentioned when comes to her :)

i'm not trying to be picky.... but i looked at the others, as early as 1993 drama is stated there :blink:

yeah, probably he's exceptional <_<

^ Yeah, AIMH was and is considered as a drama brought her to fame, it should absolutely be there. But nice to see Eden9 is there :D . Thanks Jan.

Thanks putriN, it was hard for me to replace the other siggy though :sweatingbullets:. Love her smile with the pandas, she looks so serenely and feel love. I know where it is a must place to visit if I have a chance to visit Beijing , hehe.

Guest cintakyo

thanks PutriN...for news :) :) ...emmmmmmmmm i dont understand about that article any translate.............hehehhehee :P :P

so know kyo's back again to NY??? :tears:

Guest SweetKYO

Congratulations to our dearest 'Princess KYO' nad LJK too.

I am proud of our star.

1c1a972b0efd6fdae7cd40791.jpg

7b0bb9fba9fc732d4e4aea8e1.jpg

leeimg_40631.jpg

Hey Princess KYO, aren't you tired standing.

Guest knucklepink

translated:

Arirang TV’s magazine programme “Showbiz Extra” surveyed 3000 people from sixty different countries including Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore and the USA. The result was that “Iljimae” Lee Jun Ki and the original CF queen Song Hye Kyo were voted top actor and actress.

20090713224129437-1.jpg

The results of the survey

Female singers

1. So Nyeo Shi Dae (29.65%)

2. BoA (29.25%)

Males singers

1. Super Junior (41.9%)

2. Dong Bang Shin Ki (33.6%)

New singers

1. SHINee (57%)

2. 2PM(19.7%)

3. FT Island (15.6%)

Best newcomer actor

1. Kim Bum

2. Lee Min Ho (36.03%)

Best actor

1. Lee JunKi (37.74%)

2. Rain (28.95%)

3. Gong Yoo(11.81%)

Best actress

1. Song Hye Gyo (49.52%)

Wow! SHK won by almost half their votes...wonder why they didn't post who was in second and third place though...this proves her popularity, because the Philippines was included in the survey, and the last we saw of her here in national TV was full house, which was like 3-4 years ago...just proves that she is impossible to forget! awww..this makes me so proud to be an SHK fan! certified SHKer or Kyoer..hehe..SHK fighting! :D

edit: Song Hye Kyo was first for top hallyu actress category with 49.52% votes. It can be seen that Song Hye Kyo holds on strong power to hallyu wave with her almost half of 100% votes. <as written in Girl's Paradise>

Guest SweetKYO

translated:

Arirang TV’s magazine programme “Showbiz Extra” surveyed 3000 people from sixty different countries including Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore and the USA. The result was that “Iljimae” Lee Jun Ki and the original CF queen Song Hye Kyo were voted top actor and actress.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/pinkk...224129437-1.jpg

The results of the survey

Female singers

1. So Nyeo Shi Dae (29.65%)

2. BoA (29.25%)

Males singers

1. Super Junior (41.9%)

2. Dong Bang Shin Ki (33.6%)

New singers

1. SHINee (57%)

2. 2PM(19.7%)

3. FT Island (15.6%)

Best newcomer actor

1. Kim Bum

2. Lee Min Ho (36.03%)

Best actor

1. Lee JunKi (37.74%)

2. Rain (28.95%)

3. Gong Yoo(11.81%)

Best actress

1. Song Hye Gyo (49.52%)

Wow! SHK won by almost half their votes...wonder why they didn't post who was in second and third place though...this proves her popularity, because the Philippines was included in the survey, and the last we saw of her here in national TV was full house, which was like 3-4 years ago...just proves that she is impossible to forget! awww..this makes me so proud to be an SHK fan! certified SHKer or Kyoer..hehe..SHK fighting! :D

edit: Song Hye Kyo was first for top hallyu actress category with 49.52% votes. It can be seen that Song Hye Kyo holds on strong power to hallyu wave with her almost half of 100% votes. <as written in Girl's Paradise>

Whoah Congratulations again Princess Kyo, proud of you

thank you to all the news and pictures

Guest kashermieece02

Kyo is really one of the most well-known korean stars in the whole world :)

..even here in the philippines, I think she's more popular than Choi Ji Woo or Le Young Ae although she and her Ji Woo onni were the very first Kactresses who captured the Filipino hearts by AIMH and WS.

..I'm happy for Kyo onni and I do really hope she's very happy as well...it's 14th today so it means she's already back in Korea, hope we can se her again in some news or special appearances...

p.s or may be she's still busy having some talks with eden9 and..(ehem, ehem!).."you-know-who".. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:P :P :P

Guest popolala

Song Hye Kyo is so pretty, but i think she looks kinda like Thai.... u gotta admit she looks likes she has thai in her, i dnt think she looks like a typical Korean, and if she was in Thailand, she wouldn't even be mistaken. She look's unique for a Korean, but common for a Thai. Thai people are really pretty. She's just more fairer looking. She looks Thai or Malaysian. This is my opinion, so if u disagree, thats your opinion.

^hi popolala, welcome here :)

i agree one thing, Kyo doesn't look typical Korean... more a mixture of east & west :sweatingbullets:

isn't it quite sometime back, media reported that her hotboss too look like a Thai actor ? :huh:

kasher, (ehem, ehem) "i-know-who! i-know-who!" :w00t:

yeah, coming to 3 days she's back home... still nothing :(

pls someone don't keep her busy... give her a break wil ya! :rolleyes:

SweetKYO, you may have hit "REPLY" instead of "ADD REPLY" :unsure:

pls delete it dear, pali pali, before we get warned.... again :ph34r:

Guest SweetKYO

Putrin, yep I did and thank you for advising.

Popolala, :):) Welcome :):) !!!

44bacc452a12e99db2b7dccb1.jpg

2178d3088ac0d9046a60fb491.jpg

ChineseKyo.jpg

Can she looks Chinese too?

Image-1221134-70056455-2-WebSmall_0.jpg

European? Westerner?