Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think they are on their way back to Korea. I don't think she will attend Premiere of Hyung Sik's movie but who knows, she even watched his play last Feb. 

I think they watched the Met Gala.... or not. Haha did you see any post that theyre coming back to Korea?

14 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I wish PBG or Kyo would release the selfies that they took. :tears:

I hope they will at least give us that. Those selfies were loads

• Like 1

I think Kyo might still be in the states, the flowers she posted are white dogwood flowers and they’re native to Eastern North America, the scientific name of the flowers is Cornus Florida.

unless she is uploading old pictures of flowers at 1:00 am Korea standard time. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Notice from UAA this was posted on dc song hye kyo.
rough trans: 
i’m sending this to you at the same time as the cafe and gallery. regarding the songsong flower basket, the person who delivered it through the security guard on the first floor, came into the office and left it at the door of the office. we checked the business card of the flower shop and had it returned to the flower shop. 
As i said at the beginning, I told you to organize the gifts and receive them through the cafe. It was organized internally. You agreed on this, so it worked out so well during the drama. When this happens again in the future, we’ll arrange it the same way....credit @SHKDC...

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Notice from UAA this was posted on dc song hye kyo.
rough trans: 
i’m sending this to you at the same time as the cafe and gallery. regarding the songsong flower basket, the person who delivered it through the security guard on the first floor, came into the office and left it at the door of the office. we checked the business card of the flower shop and had it returned to the flower shop. 
As i said at the beginning, I told you to organize the gifts and receive them through the cafe. It was organized internally. You agreed on this, so it worked out so well during the drama. When this happens again in the future, we’ll arrange it the same way....credit @SHKDC...

Ooops... 

Thats a pity :tears:

No underground business with the UAA people. They should have followed the agreement. Tsk2x

• Like 2

A pity their flowers were returned. Those who are long time Kyo fans are aware how private she is and nothing will change that. UAA is strict with the rules. The shippers should have just given the gift at Daejeon at SJK's fam instead of UAA. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

A pity their flowers were returned. Those who are long time Kyo fans are aware how private she is and nothing will change that. UAA is strict with the rules. The shippers should have just given the gift at Daejeon at SJK's fam instead of UAA. 

Yup. And for security reasons too. I understand why UAA had to do that. They’re strict when it comes to the security of their actors/actress.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Ooops... 

Thats a pity :tears:

No underground business with the UAA people. They should have followed the agreement. Tsk2x

True they have to follow the rules 

30 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

And Song Hye Kyo is a very private person they should respect that but those fans are not following the rules and UAA are very strict company 

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes we are aware of that and we are very careful and following the rules but some of this are not aware i know their intention was to give her a gift but it was already agree that all the gifts should pass on to the fan cafe of SHK that is the rules and her company is very strict wen it comes to their artist