Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

11 Medical Korean Dramas To Watch When You're Sick Of Typical Rom-Coms

They'll cure your K-drama dry spells and remedy your broken hearts!
by GINYN NOBLE | 2 hours ago 

. Descendants Of The Sun(2016)

It's got a reel-to-real couple with fiery chemistry, a badass female lead with an M.D., shirtless oppas, North Korean spies, epic second leads, and a healthy dose of exciting plot twists. Starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, DOTS has almost everything you could ever hope for in an action-packed yet kilig medical drama. The drama has amassed so many fans in the country, and it's perfect for beginners and binge-rewatchers alike.

You can stream these K-dramas on Viu, iflix, and Netflix, or watch their dubbed versions on channels like Jeepney TV....source credit @https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/top-medical-korean-dramas-a655-20190322-lfrm

• Like 2

@dukesa1122  I agree that she is actually a professional ninja that I have ever seen :)) but I'm used to it. Personally I think she doesn't want to make any attenttion towards her because her husband's drama is nearly on air. If you notice, before or during Encounter, her husband doesn't do anything either. I think he wants everyone pay attention to Kyo'sdrama. And now it's Kyo's turn. Haha, am I too sweet? By the way, I think asadal chronicles wll be more successful than Dots, it will make the biggest wave in Korea film again. after Dots, I don't see any film can make a  big influence. Just look at the cast: SJK, JDG, KOB. All of them are known as the "real power" actor and actress in Korea. Moreover, the writer couple is the best, too. I mean that there is no reason for the film to fail. Ohh, I have gone too far, sorry guys but  can't wait for his filmmmm 

Edited by Habo2211

5 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

I miss her so bad :bawling:

she’s getting too silent

I heard she is going to be in Bangkok tomorrow? For a sulwhasooo event? 

Fingers crossed.

edit - not tomorrow, on April 26th. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

I heard she is going to be in Bangkok tomorrow? For a sulwhasooo event? 

Fingers crossed.

Have I been too busy lately? I didnt know about this. If so, then I cant wait to see her!!! :wub::blush: Thank you for this piece of good news ahdrianaa!

1 hour ago, Habo2211 said:

@dukesa1122  I agree that she is actually a professional ninja that I have ever seen 

Yup. She is a ninja. :ph34r: I still miss her after each drama/movie though.

• Like 1

this hairstylist finally worked up the courage to ask Kyo for a signature. She says she finally got the godess’s signature, was nervous even though she has met Kyo many times to
do her hair. Thanks Kyo and promises to keep loving her passionately in the future and doing her hair.
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Actress Song Hye-kyo, make-on model

Article approval 2019.03.26 09:07:35

2101957_144721_728.png

Medical newspaper, daily boss = Sang Il Kim] AMOREPACIFIC Beauty device brand Make-On has selected actress Song Hye-kyo as a muse of the brand.

Actor Song Hye-kyo, who was selected as a make-on brand model, has been loved by actress and beauty with high emotional immersion through various works. 

Beginning with the launch of Make-On Skin Light Therapy II in April, we will meet consumers through various marketing activities of Make-On.

"The modern and intellectual appeal that Song Hye-gyo showed through her works has been selected as a model, judging it to be suitable for the image of the smart beauty device brand make-up, which has a high level of expertise in skin" "I expect that Make-On will become a leading brand leading the beauty device market," he said.

On the other hand, Make-On is the AMOREPACIFIC Beauty device brand that suggests habit to be easily and quickly beautiful by adding technology to everyday beauty care. 

The new product 'Skin Light Therapy II' is a smart beauty device that enables total skin care such as moisture, toning up and elasticity for 3 seconds diagnosis and 3 minute care. It diagnoses different skin conditions every day, and the three wavelengths of LED light and minute current that are perfect for skin condition make skin more vigorous and firm.

Skin Light Therapy Ⅱ will be available from Amorepacific Mall, Amore Pacific, Sulwhasoo, Hera and Primera stores from the following day.

Kim Sang-il reporter k31@bosa.co.kr

<Copyright holder © medical newspaper reprint and redistribution prohibition>....source credit @http://m.bosa.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=2101957
  • Love 1

AMOREPACIFIC selected Song Hye-kyo as a 'make-on' model

Enter the article at 9:20 am - AMOREPACIFIC Beauty Device brand 'Make-on' 
- Song Hye-kyo, 'Make-On Skin Light Therapy II' model 

20190326000330_0_20190326092201149.jpg?type=w430View origina
[Herald Business News] AMOREPACIFIC's beauty device brand Make-On has chosen actress Song Hye-kyo as a brand model. 
Make-On is AMOREPACIFIC's beauty device brand that suggests habits that can be easily and quickly beautiful by adding cutting-edge technology to everyday beauty care. Song Hye Kyo will be participating in 'Make-On Skin Light Therapy II' launch campaign as a brand model from April and will meet with consumers through various marketing activities. 
'Skin Light Therapy II' is a smart device that enables 3-minute diagnosis, 3-minute care, moisture, ton-up, and elasticity total skin care. It diagnoses different skin condition every day, and it is careful with three wavelength light emitting diode ( LED ) light and micro current which suits skin condition and makes it more vivid and firm. It will be available from Amorepacific Mall, AMOREPACIFIC, Sulwhasoo, Hera and Primera Department Stores starting May 1. 
Nam Hyeong-sung, CEO of Make-On, said, "We decided that the modern and intelligent charm that actress Song Hye-kyo shows through his works matches the image of make-on. "He said.       dodo @ heraldcorp . com 
▶ Subscribing to the Herald Economic Channel from Naver.....source credit @https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=016&aid=0001514688
  • Like 1
  • Love 1