Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Watching the video of Suecomma Bonnie I realize that the cameraman rarely film the whole body of Kyo, they just film the upper part or her legs or if they film the whole body, it just happens when Kyo sits or lies. This makes me feel funny. I know her height is her weakness but this makes the special thing which creates our Kyo. You can see the same way in Encounter, the cameraman just focus on her face. Don't be serious of my comment, I am her fan since WW. In particular, her voice is so sweet, it makes me die immediately :))

Edited by Habo2211
  • Like 2

Saw a snippet of an interview where they were discussing the latest trends in Korea. Apparently the “v line” face is no longer as popular. Instead they mentioned Kyo, Jung Yumi, Kim Taeri and Jennie as the new inspirations when it comes to jawlines.

Another woman shared her experience of visiting a professional makeup artist to get the SHK look and she said it looked so bad on her because Kyo’s makeup is so minimalistic that it didn’t end up hiding the woman’s flaws and problem areas. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Saw a snippet of an interview where they were discussing the latest trends in Korea. Apparently the “v line” face is no longer as popular. Instead they mentioned Kyo, Jung Yumi, Kim Taeri and Jennie as the new inspirations when it comes to jawlines.

Another woman shared her experience of visiting a professional makeup artist to get the SHK look and she said it looked so bad on her because Kyo’s makeup is so minimalistic that it didn’t end up hiding the woman’s flaws and problem areas. 

Thank you for sharing this info @ahdrianaa. I was actually scrutinizing her face. Lol I concluded her makeup is not that thick since there’s really not much to hide. I remember the scene in BF when CSH woke up from a drunken night. She has little to no make up there i think. Yet her skin is still tight considering her age. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Song Hye Kyo continued with the new set of photos that made the same brand of shoes used in ‘Encounter’.

Recently Bonnie Suecomma brand shoes have released their latest photo series with the participation of Song Hye Kyo. The photo continues to receive much attention and love from the fans because the actress is extremely gentle, youthful, beautiful but equally charming.

Song Hye Kyo tiếp tục gây thương nhớ với bộ ảnh mới thực hiện cùng thương hiệu giày sử dụng trong ‘Encounter’

Song Hye Kyo tiếp tục gây thương nhớ với bộ ảnh mới thực hiện cùng thương hiệu giày sử dụng trong ‘Encounter’

Source Credit @
  • Love 2