Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I dont know bout the pictures. Kyo is wearing the same top from the picture that was posted 3 days ago.

Question:

Elle Korea and Elle HK have 2 different magazines releasing this March right? Does that mean another set of pics from Kyo for ElleHK? 

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

I dont know bout the pictures. Kyo is wearing the same top from the picture that was posted 3 days ago.

Question:

Elle Korea and Elle HK have 2 different magazines releasing this March right? Does that mean another set of pics from Kyo for ElleHK? 

i dont think its Kyo, i think SJK 

Actress Song Hye-Kyo reveals her daily skincare regime at Sulwhasoo event in Singapore,                         22 February 2019, 1:41 pm GMT+8... 

Song Hye-Kyo at Sulwhasoo’s event 
Song Hye-Kyo at Sulwhasoo’s event 

Korean actress Song Hye-Kyo was here in Singapore on Thursday, 21 February, for the launch of Sulwhasoo’s new Bloomstay Vitalizing range.

During the press conference, Song was asked to share her daily must-use skincare products, which she emphasized on the importance of the brand’s First Care Activating Serum. The actress revealed that the particular product goes on really well with her skin type. 

However, Song also let on that she had recently switched up her routine due to an increase in filming workload. Opting to use the Bloomstay Vitalizing Serum at night before she sleeps, the actress asserted that the serum had helped rejuvenate her skin.

When asked for her secrets to keeping flawless skin, Song joked that she was no longer young, and hence, putting in extra effort in her daily skincare regime.

The secret?

A facial mask daily, and keeping a healthy exercise routine. 

Sulwhasoo
Sulwhasoo

While it is common to have bad skin days, it seemed to the public that Song is free from this. Well, we are not too far off from this assumption.

“I’d have to thank my mother for my good complexion,” the actress laughed after giving the question a thought.

Song added on that it is lucky for her that especially when she is busy at work, her skin does not act up. However, she divulged that during her downtimes from filming, there could be skincare issues as she can get lazy (like the rest of us!) when it comes to going through the whole regime.

Sulwhasoo’s Bloomstay Vitalizing range
Sulwhasoo’s Bloomstay Vitalizing range

Being the brand’s first-ever muse since 2018, the latest Bloomstay Vitalizing range holds a special place in Song’s heart. The plum blossom infused range is the actress’s first campaign with Sulwhasoo, and it is inline with her current skincare priority – anti-aging. 

“I’ve heard of a very good quote. When you take care of your skin in your 20s, you see the results in your 30s. When you do it in your 30s, you reap the rewards in your 40s. I’ve only known about this in my early 30s, and hence, I am doing my best to make sure my 40s shine.”

Song Hye-Kyo
Song Hye-Kyo
Song Hye-Kyo
Song Hye-Kyo
Song Hye-Kyo
Song Hye-Kyo....source credit @https://sg.news.yahoo.com/actress-song-hye-kyo-reveals-daily-skincare-regime-sulwhasoo-event-singapore-054135735.html

• Love 3

Translation

Kyo said while working it’s tougher to take a lot of skin, she does a daily face mask and since she is getting older she makes it a point to exercise very regularly, to get treatments and regular checkup with the dermatologist.

She thanked her mother because her mother has really good skin. *reason she laughed because it sounds like she was praising her own skin by admitting that*

she had heard the care that you take in your 20s will show in your 30s, the care you take in your 30s will result in good skin in your 40s. She therefore takes care of her skin with good products for her future years.

@dukesa1122

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

10 K-Dramas With The “Rich/Poor” Trope That Are Actually Good

10 K-Dramas With The “Rich/Poor” Trope That Are Actually Good

Jan 16, 2019

Ah, the epic “rich/poor” trope in K-drama land is just one part of the formula for an entertaining and dramatic series. It’s a trope that is pretty predictable, yet we can’t help but get sucked into it. There are obviously times when dramas fail to impress and we’re left with just a cliche K-drama that lacks depth, but I’m here to reveal some K-dramas that have this popular trope and are actually pretty good. Here’s a look at 10:.

Encounter

“Encounter” stars Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum as Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyeok, respectively. The two meet in Cuba and start to develop strong feelings for each other, but when they discover that Jin Hyeok works for Soo Hyun in Seoul, it makes for an awkward relationship. With the pressures of social class and media, Soo Hyun and Jin Hyeok are forced to face various obstacles in their relationship and their feelings for each other are put to the test.

One of the main reasons why I like this series is because the rich main lead is actually not male. While K-drama tropes tend to favor the male being the rich one and the female being the poor one who takes on odd jobs, this specific drama deals with the female lead being wealthy.

Aside from this fact, the cinematography and simplicity of the series is beautiful and you will find yourself taken aback by certain lines and moments from the characters. Plus, you’ve got Hallyu stars Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum – you can’t go wrong!7 Hey Soompiers, what is your favorite rich/poor trope K-drama?....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1287063wpp/10-k-dramas-richpoor-trope-actually-good

@ahdrianaa

haha! Thank you, dear!

Now I know why she smiled ang laughed like she was embarassed to say it. :wub: 감사합니다! 

@caileysmiley

we have alot to look forward to, i think.

she has an ElleHK cover coming out.

Another photoshoot from Suecomma Bonnie. And then there’s Chaumet. Im lookin forward to Chaumet just because her J. Esthena shots were my favorite before.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

@ahdrianaa

haha! Thank you, dear!

Now I know why she smiled ang laughed like she was embarassed to say it. :wub: 감사합니다! 

@caileysmiley

we have alot to look forward to, i think.

she has an ElleHK cover coming out.

Another photoshoot from Suecomma Bonnie. And then there’s Chaumet. Im lookin forward to Chaumet just because her J. Esthena shots were my favorite before.

Dear is that true she is the cover of Elle HK and who is the guy

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

Dear is that true she is the cover of Elle HK and who is the guy

Yep. All the hints arent hints, they are give aways. It’s our Kyo for Elle HK March issue! :wub:

what guy, ate?

••••••••••••••••••••

she’s sososo cute here:

2uglus.gif

:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Song Hye Kyo, Kiyoshi's textbook ... "Goddess of Spring"

Entertainment 2019/02/24 (Sun) 07: 30 260664_l.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo has released cover and gravure for the March issue of fashion magazine "ELLE". 

In the cover and gravure released, Song Hye Kyo garnered his eyes with an elegant and refreshing appearance like the "Goddess of Spring". Song Hye Kyo showed a neat charm with a see-through style nude color chiffon dress.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------- 
Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution Prohibited copyright in innolife 
Article information provision and press data (기사 제보 및 보도 자료) innolife.press@gmail.com 
------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------- [Photo: Song Hye Kyo instagram]lo

Song Hye Kyo, exposes gravure full of beauty ... as if the goddess of spring

OSEN 2019 February 24 16:15

r.580x0

Photo = "ELLE"

The cover and gravure of the "ELLE" March issue where beautiful actress Song Hye Kyo comes up was released. 
Song Hye Kyo recently photographed the gravure of the March issue of the fashion magazine "ELLE" at a studio with Jeonjeong-dong (Non Hyun Dong). Among the covered cover and gravure, Song Hye Kyo is staring at the camera with an elegant and refreshing appearance like the "Goddess of Spring". 
In the interview that followed the shooting, I was able to hear frank stories of 22nd year actress, Song Hye Kyo. To Asian coach who wants to work together, he won coach Wong Karwai who breathed his breath in the "Grand Master" "I want to work with the director again, time has passed, my face changed year after year I will be wondering what kind of figure will come out from me again when I meet again with the director. " 
And, in the impression of looking back on the career to date, "There was not a big meaning when we celebrated the 20th anniversary two years ago.It was not used to acting for a long time and I always encountered a new work It is a continuation of tension and expectation ", son Hye Kyo. "For each work always, the last day of shooting was the only time I could praise myself, saying" I finished it again, thanks for your work ", and showed me face to face seriously with acting. 
Song Hye Kyo's gravure will simultaneously cover the cover of "ELLE Korea" and "ELLE Hongkong" March issue and will be posted on other Asian editions of "ELLE".

r.580x0

Photo = "ELLE"

r.580x0

Photo = "ELLE"

Original article delivery date: February 15, 2019, 
10:11 reporter: Kim Nahi....source credit @http://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2111282&articleNo=2111282&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1
  • Love 1