Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | Drama Offer: Hyena 2019 (waiting for confirmation)

Just now, gigivillaceran said:

True dear my blood still boiling to them and they leave a comment in her ig acct asking to post a picture of her hubby this people is pathetic and im shame that lots of them our from my country 

Boooo to those crazy attention seekers!!!!:angry::rage:

ESoooo

i made an experiment and spammed kyos recent ig posts and asked her to disable the comments. 

OMG she read my post! She disabled her comments.

Although it hurts me, I will be willing to do this for her. Some fans are just too much!

It is still her decision. I only suggested. This means she’s really fed up. Id rather kyo disable comments but still post than she deactivates her ig entirely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

Soooo

i made an experiment and spammed kyos recent ig posts and asked her to disabled the comments. 

Although it hurts me, I will be willing to do this for her. Some fans are just too much!

It is still her decision. I only suggested. This means she’s really fed up. Id rather kyo disable comments but still post than she deactivates her ig entirely.

Yes she did it and im so much happy God is so Good yes yes yes for me that was a very wise decision

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

ESoooo

i made an experiment and spammed kyos recent ig posts and asked her to disable the comments. 

Good job @dukesa1122 !!  Although it hurts me too:tears:....deeply sighs Agree with your suggestion!

• Love 1

18 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

ESoooo

Oh , so you are the culprit behind that ??? Hahaha good job mate, I was yesterday trying to post comments to encourage her and to ask her if she could ignore stupid anti crazy fans and be more beautiful for them to be jealous and even go crazier but I can’t do that since the comment was blocked.

But this is even better. 

Thank you chingu

Spoiler

Also, there is another website koalasplayground, another user , and this person constantly badmouths and spread wrong rumor about her, I tried to ignore,  but yesterday that foul soul posted the comments saying she dated all her costar on the post of SHK Elle magazines, what should we do about it guys? 

• Love 1

@xu_lyfe

many kyo fans wanted her to disable the comments. They were just camping more in Twitter. I believe Kyo doesnt use Twitter though. I posted in her ig and translated “disable comments” in hangul so she can easily read it. :lol: not that she doesnt read english. But still. I spazzed when she disabled the comments already but I was still able to post comments for a few moments. Hahaha 

Spoiler

There is a war going on rn. Im not gonna elaborate on it. So expect more bashers. They are scary really. They go as far as creating false posts and lies just to creat friction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a sad thing to see the current the number of pics. left on her ig pist. She deleted too many memorable pics. :tears: but on the bright side her profile keeps growing which is quite good:wub:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Lets pray she will post more pics now that she have disabled the comments. I hope she realizes that. She will know how much she is loved by looking at the number of hearts she will aways get :heart:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1