Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Goddess of all Goddess!                                                                                                                                                                                    13221493_10208110084423689_4545015341623 13240026_1618673051785092_73024673472887 13244606_1618615318457532_52852928220819

• Like 8

1 hour ago, oaklove said:

SHK photos on those three magazines are just breathtaking.  She looked beautiful, sexy, sultry, sophisticated, and innocent.  She is only actress I know who can pull off a combination of innocence and alluring sexy charm.  She was without doubt beautiful and adorable in Full House, but now, her beauty is otherworldly.  Through life experiences, and perhaps some emotional sufferings, she managed to convey so much emotions through her eyes and face expressions.  Her beauty cannot be duplicated via plastic surgery because her beauty shines from within. 

Reading her interviews, I cannot help but notice few things. First, she stated that she reads comments about her.  For example, she knew some YSJ fan girls were very critical of KMY because she didn't accept his advances quickly enough.  For her emotional well-being , I hope she stops reading these blogs and internet comments.  People can be vicious and usually their negativity stem from their own low self-worth.  Many very famous actresses throughout world survive in the cut throat entertainment industry by not reading what people say about them in internet and gossip magazines.  For her emotional well-being, I hope SHK does the same.

Second, I know this might be a unpopular view at the moment, but I do not believe SHK is in a romantic relationship. In her interviews she stated that she usually reads or watches movies alone these days. She also stated that she isn't too particularly happy nor sad.  .  She seems to found contentment in her life ( I guess doing yoga helps).  Her views on life, work, and feminism show maturity and emotional intelligence.  I really admire her outlook on life!   You create your own happiness--no one can do it for you and no one person can give that to you.   Life is not a Korean drama...you don't live and die by romantic love.  SHK was burned couple of times by men she loved and trusted.  So, she seems to be taking her time finding her next love and I admire that.  Also, as her fans, we shouldn't perpetuate "scandals".    Korea media and internet comments are full of SHK's "scandals" of dating her co-stars.  Of course, we the fans know these are not "scandals" but we, nevertheless, should not help create another "scandal" for SHK when it seems like she isn't really dating at the moment.   SHK has always been known to be honest in her interviews.  I don't think she will lie or withhold truth because she is afraid of "scandal". She is too cool for that kind of behavior. 

I agree with you and millions of fans that she is Simply Breathtaking. I also truly respect your opinion. One character I admire of Song Hye Kyo is “She is one Independent Woman”.  How I wish my daughter will grow up exactly like her. I agree with you that I don’t think she is exclusively dating someone but I truly believe that the Song/Song couple personally have become very close. We will never know the label of that closeness until they both decide to share it to the public. They have both denied the dating rumours but at the same token they have been very vocal of their admiration to each other professionally and personally. Where it will lead to: only time will tell.  As a fan, I also cannot deny other fans who wishes for her to meet a great man and for them to believe that SJK is that man. I also happen to believe that they will be great together but at the end of the day it is what they feel for each other that matters.

I am also scared of the insinuation/innuendos becoming a scandal coz it will hurt SHK more than SJK. But you know what, she is one tough woman and I believe and trust that strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.

If any of the innuendos become a scandal, we have to remember as a fan that “True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.”

Remember: “Fall down seven times, get up eight.”

Happy voting today!!!!

• Like 10

Let's cheers on for her and wish her the best with her career and personal endeavours. At least we'll be updated with her work projects and once in a while she'll let us know a little of her personal self like the music she listens to, the places she visits or the friends she hangs around with.

Only time will tell whether she's in a relationship or not since HyeKyo is a very private person so it's unlikely she'll publicise her love life (especially with her past relationships) and she's also mentioned before that it would be better to appear "mysterious" so that when the audiences watch her dramas they will see the characters she acted out and not "Song Hye Kyo".

KMY has no time to wash her hair or put on make-up. She's so cute even like this.

mfT986t.jpg

cr as labelled

• Like 17

This is the article where HyeKyo talked about the need for actors to be "mysterious" from her book...

Song Hye Gyo: “Actors Need To Be Mysterious”

Song Hye Gyo: “Actors Need To Be Mysterious”

Song Hye Gyo reveals her thoughts on female actresses.

Her photo-essay book “Hye Gyo’s Time” became available on August 30 and in just a week, it ranked high in the non-fiction bestseller list.

Through her book, she’s able to make commentaries on the photos she took during her vacation and truthfully discuss about romance and marriage. As a woman who’s around the age where many people look for lifelong companionship, she has stepped up as an opinion leader and a voice for society.

Song Hye Gyo shared her thoughts about actors, “Isn’t it right for an actor to be mysterious to an extent? That’s how the audience can watch the actor, but see the character. If too much of private life is revealed, it’s hard to be able to see the character. They will see the actor instead.”

She revealed that she doesn’t want to be known as “Song Hye Gyo” when in character. She explained that she purposefully doesn’t talk about her personal life so that it doesn’t interfere with audiences’ view of her characters. She also added that a good work is produced when both the actor and the audience is immersed in the character.

Soompiers, do you agree with her philosophy that knowledge about actors’ private lives hinder their performance on screen?

120907-song-hye-gyo-inside.png

http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/07/song-hye-gyo-actors-need-to-be-mysterious/

• Like 14

Fact about Kyo : She loves Hermes Bag 
Song Hye Kyo's Hermes Bags Collections photo 
Credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                           13254507_1619027778416286_81313799686094

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

Wow, still hopping Song Hye Kyo will attend, one of them:D:wub:

“Descendants Of The Sun” OST Concert To Be Held In 4 Different Countries

leonid May 22, 2016

“Descendants Of The Sun” OST Concert To Be Held In 4 Different Countries

Beginning in June, the “Descendants of the Sun” OST concert will be exported to four countries in Asia.

On May 22, representatives of the drama announced, “The OST concert will be held in seven locations in four countries, including Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, and various sites in China such as Beijing and Hong Kong.”

The directors of the original concert and event organizers from the four different countries have already either completed signing a memorandum of understanding or are in the process of doing so.

The representatives continued, “’Descendants of the Sun’ established itself as a Hallyu drama, and the passion and fervor for it is still alive. Because of this, we quickly received requests for the OST concerts.”

The first “Descendants of the Sun” OST concert was successfully held on May 14 in Kyung Hee University, Hall of Peace in Seoul, wherein scenes from the drama were displayed, behind-the-scene stories were divulged by the actors, and songs from the soundtrack were performed by their original artists.

The auditorium was packed with an audience of 7000 who were able to relive the emotions and excitement from the drama.

An analysis of the global demand for “Descendants of the Sun” indicates that the drama is causing an economic impact worth 1 trillion won (approximately $840 million) for Korea, enough to create 4000 jobs.

Source (1)

Song Hye-kyo looks like a mysterious doll in recent fashion pictorial

2016/05/22

photo726342.jpg

Song Hye-kyo's intense transformation for a fashion pictorial is drawing attention.

On May 21, Song Hye-kyo posted a couple of images of herself from her pictorial for a fashion magazine.

The images seemed to be for the cover page of a magazine. She shows off her strong presence in the artistic intense images. In the black and white photo, Song Hye-kyo in a tulle skirt shows off her mysterious look alike a doll, who managed to stay clean in a ruin. In another photo, Song Hye-kyo with the dark makeup put on the enthralling look on her face, of which image looks like a masterpiece by Andy Warhol.

Song Hye-kyo's popularity soared in Korea and abroad especially in Chinese community for her role in the recently finished KBS 2TV's smash hit drama 'Descendants of the Sun' co-starring Song Joong-ki.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-looks-like-a-mysterious-doll-in-recent-fashion-pictorial-94781.html

watched video, terrible:w00t: abused animals:w00t:

Song Hye Kyo - Hyorin - Boa - Luna - days open, then "puppy factories" in the amended petition aggressive animal protection law

[Sinmirae = Top Star News reporter]   http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=196213
article_pic_zoom.png
Animal amendment requires articles / Song Hye Kyo Instagram

Animal amendment requires articles / Song Hye Kyo Instagram

Song Hye Kyo - Hyorin - Boa - Luna - days open, then "puppy factories" in the amended petition aggressive animal protection law

Send to Twitter Last edited articles: 05 18 May 2016 17:00 07 minutes /

Sinmirae (reporter@topstarnews.co.kr) reporter Has put several stars have a voice ppulnan the 'puppy factories " last 15 days SBS' TV Animal Farm" accused the reality of "An Inconvenient Truth puppy factories" of animal cruelty under the title from. 'Puppy factory' is the mother dog was imprisoned in a cage estrus inducers, forced pregnancy and semen, such as syringes, mother dogs over 3-4 years away from the fertile places are sold out weeks reported a terrible situation into dog meat. yippun not only breed contractor using illegal drugs , one more way to steal a baby Gala direct the ship one is the father of more than 50 dogs, and the dogs were taken to the state unsanitary conditions in many diseases.

This requires a revision of the animal protection laws stars upon themselves. Hyorin through their SNS "please please do not adopt me, please pre-sale .... did eojjeom became filled with this," he said Fury. Hyorin has bar looked much look love animals in various broadcasting, currently lives with pet grave. Song Hye Kyo also capture and killing botaetda an article entitled 'demands animal protection law amendment for dogs Factory elimination " like Song Hye-kyo no matter raised to capture the text "I love animals ... as a person ... I felt sadness and anger can not bear to represent words. mothandago to say, please gather your mind, not to communicate to haneungeo for abused animals. a behavior should not be, can not be human, "said said a sad heart.

@oaklove agree agree!

I adore her current state.. where she seems contented with life and all. Her maturity level has certainly paralleled her age and it's really great to know that her experiences have not gone to waste. Even if she grew half of her life in the entertainment industry, she did not flow with it like a dead fish. She's grown wisely with class and innocence. Maybe because she was able to experience the ups and downs, and is able to travel alone/with friends. I always believe travel gives some sort of fulfillment and euphoria.

I was just a bit thoughtful when she said she's not particularly happy nor sad. I don't know but it still means something is lacking. I could bet it has to do with someone to spend the rest of her life with. Though it may not really a big deal that she's still single, for some reason, it's inevitable when people around her would ask about that.

As a huge fan, I could only pray for her eternal happiness. May she be able to marry the right person--a person who's man enough to give her the best of both worlds, stand by her side no matter what happens, and love her unconditionally.

031315_song-hye-kyo_02.jpg

• Like 14

13 hours ago, utkim said:

Jasper said in this interview that Kyo is really beautiful, a mix of Oriental and Western beauty

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=1053379

I don't know if it just me or you guys also notice it I think Jasper likes Our Kyo. Haha:lol:

12 hours ago, esophageal said:

utkim, sorry to cut your post, but this statement brings me to the first time I had a glimpse of our KYO! I thought to myself she is not 100% Korean! Her face is not that common like those I see on TV! My friend attested to it that she is Korean through and through! Well, then, she is the most beautiful Korean I have ever laid my sorry eyes on! happy leaf

She is not 100 Korean. She is 50% Korean and 50% Goddess. Joke :D but kidding aside I thought she is not 100% Korean too because she have big eyes but now I get it not all korean have big eyes. Haha. And I agree that she is the most beautiful korean :blush:

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, RoseS said:

-Yes, very happy:D SongSong Couple will be there(Song Hye Kyo zone), Award Ceremony:wub:

http://www.imgrum.net/user/songhyekyozone/589746856

-Love it, video w/DOTS's OST

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

I hope they arrive together in the same limousine.  That would be so cool.  It would be the culmination of a most beautiful drama and fans would certainly go crazy for that.  In any event, I hope she wins the best leading actress award, the overall award and best couple with SJK.  Looking forward to that event.

• Like 4

Guys if you have instagram right now and following Kyo ,please flood her IG with messages requesting her to attend Baeksang awards nigh

‘Descendants of the Sun’ Stars To Reunite At 2016 Baeksang Awards

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have been plagued with several dating rumors ever since they first appeared on the highly-acclaimed "Descendants of the Sun" TV series. Now, new reports are claiming that both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be reuniting at the 2016 Baeksang Awards.

Several fans are now expecting to see Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo reunited at the 2016 Baeksang Awards, which will take place on June 3 at the Hall of Peace Kyung Hee University. Reports have it that both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have received nominations for the highly-acclaimed award-giving body.

Song Hye Kyo is reportedly nominated for Best Actress category while Song Hoong Ki was nominated as Best Actor for their roles in "Descendants of the Sun" as Kang Mo Yeon and Captain Yoo Si Jin. Additionally, the much-loved "Descendants of the Sun" series has been nominated for the Best Drama category, which will try to best other popular TV series including "Signal," "Reply 1988," "Six Flying Dragons" and "She Was Pretty."
While Song Hye Kyo has not been confirmed to be attending one of Korea's most prestigious award-giving body, Blossom Entertainment has also verified that Song Joong Ki will be going to the 2016 Baeksang Awards night.
Do you think Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be reunited at the upcoming 2016 Baeksang Awards?

source http://www.gamenguide.com/…/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-dati…

‪#‎songsongcouple‬ ‪#‎kikyo‬ ‪#‎songhyekyo‬ ‪#‎songhyegyo‬ ‪#‎songjoongki‬

credit to right owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 13256473_522577607867506_684415433350014

• Like 8

K-Star hot spot ① : Song Hye-kyo and Yoo Ah-in’s favorite rooftop bar (with details)

Remember the photo of actress Song Hye-kyo and Yoo Ah-in that caused a frenzy and ignited dating rumors online?

The selfie was taken at PP Seoul, a high-end rooftop bar beneath the breezy heights of Mount Namsan in Seoul. The bar provides a splendid nighttime view of Itaewon and adjoining areas. With its fresh and exotic, fusion Thai cuisine, and a selection of beer and colorful cocktails, you will instantly know why one of Asia’s top actress chose the spot to be her hangout.

Spoiler

(PP Seoul Instagram)

Opening hours: Weekdays 2 p.m. to midnight, Weekends 1 p.m. to midnight

Main menus and price range:
Stir-fried Thai Basil and Pork or Beef (20,000 won)
PP Calamari (22,000 won)
PP Wing (20,000 - 30,000 won)
Assortment of fruit cocktails (19,000 - 22,000 won)
Iced Thai Milk Tea (10,000 won)

Best way to get to the venue:
Get off at Hangangjin Station (Subway line 6) and come out of exit #2. Next, walk straight to the bus station in front of the exit and ride bus #405. Then, get off at Namsan Gymnasium stop and walk across the street. Finally, walk until you see a row of rooftop bars and PP Seoul is the second one from the right. Or, Get off at Noksapyeong Station (line 6) walk up the popular Gyeongnidan-gil until you reach the top and turn left until you see a row of rooftop bars on the main street.

Spoiler
(PP Seoul Instagram)

For inquiries and reservations, call (02) 749-9195 or visit www.instagram.com/pp_seoul.image

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605231728289919616_2

• Like 14

Forgive me for being so out of date. I am just happy that somebody has recently downloaded most of the eps of Soonpoong Clinic. Since I watched most of her dramas& movies repeatedly, I want to see her first appearances on TV. Silly me, even though I don't understand, I just enjoy watching the young & ecstatic SHK!

here's 1 ep I just said I wanted to see...there's more actually;)

https://youtu.be/jP-GuQLk9Mg

and anyway, yes , I do keep voting! Hoping to see SHK during the BAEKSANG AWARD night☺

• Like 5