Quantcast
Ngoc Chieu Nguyen

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | ♥ You'll always be loved ♥

Song Hye Kyo was the first Korean actress who caught my eye--and I think she's the one I've seen in the most number of dramas.

I love her in Autumn in my Heart. Saw her again in Guardian Angel, then in Hotelier, and finally in Full House. I like it that she was a rich girl in Hotelier. She was different in Full House. She's versatile and very good!

I hope when So Ji Sub finishes his stint in the army, he and SHK will have a chance to work together in a drama!

• Like 1

Thanks for the pictures :D

But I think, the first pictures should be in Taiwan and the second pictures should be in Shanghai :)

yay! ...... sorry about that. i didn't notice i interchanged the two. thanks for the correction. :)

• Like 1

yay! ...... sorry about that. i didn't notice i interchanged the two. thanks for the correction. :)

You're welcome.....and thanks again for the pictures :D

When I looked the pictures, especially when she was promoting OLAY in Shanghai (with a white dress), I just thought that SHK is really look like a snow white, very cute and charming :)

• Like 1

i like her too. she's just too beautiful, and i quite agree with you, really want to see her n so ji sub doing sth together... a drama or movie, they will look so hot together! B)

• Like 1

hey can someone post those song hye gyp collection here' , she looks gorgeous in all those pictures..so can someone plzz post them

Ndut where are you...??

i think shg is the only actress that has 5 pages right now yiipiee

• Like 1